Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 06-03-2013, 04:08 PM
Indra

I came upon this thread by accident and I just wanted to say thank you for posting it! I enjoy working with energy and have been looking for more things to learn, this will do nicely! I'd never heard of a Psi ball before :)
Old 11-09-2013, 02:13 PM
Master
Thanks for the information, wstein! I've been experiencing a lot of energy recently and thought I'd give it a go, and my hands were slowly pushed apart, to about the width of my hand - when they stopped, I tried to push my hands together and I could feel the resistance of the energy between them!

Cool I'll have to keep practicing, so I can learn to send out positive energy to people who need it.
Old 11-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlosseth
Heh. I wonder if anyone else has created psi balls around their house and shot them into the sky with the intent to create a weather fluctuation yet... Welp, look at the time..

.... ....
Old 29-12-2013, 10:18 AM
Knower
accidently cam across this thread and is wonderful
stein the info was wonderful.
crystal song-when one mean drawing energy from various sources, like earth or nature or some do it from the sacral chakra…what is the exact process going on, i mean do you imagine energy flowing up front he earth into the psi ball?
sorry,if it sounds silly but i am so interested and can't seem to get adequate information
Old 29-12-2013, 11:54 AM
Luv To Be Spiritual

Wow!!! This thread has lots of info for me since im here for psiball, I just luv it and want to learn it, working with psiball and see it is just a awesome thing..!! :)
Old 29-12-2013, 12:18 PM
Luv To Be Spiritual

Hello..!! can anyone please tell me for beginners which energy, colour and technique is most suitable for making psi balls, im eager to know this.....
Old 30-12-2013, 04:26 AM
Master
Any energy will do. One can think of the different types as flavors. Which flavor of ice cream will work best in a cone? It doesn't make much difference. Obviously one may like one flavor more than others but for basic psi balls it does not inherently matter. To begin with just work with whatever comes unless its causing you a problem. When you can reliably make a decent size ball (>3 inches, 10 cm), then start experimenting with colors and sources.

That being said, your physical and energy state are more compatible with some types of energy than others. Think normal radiation energy: green light is fine for your skin but UV can cause damage. As such when making psi balls its a good idea to find a neutral energy source. Beginners always draw from their own energy as they don't know any other way. Your own energy is always safe though drawing too much too fast can leave you drained. So called universal energy is pretty much safe for physical beings (humans included) and can be found most anywhere.

For drawing from outside sources (not your own energy) there are several aspects to it. A lot of control comes from intent. The actual delivery however depends on your energy system. The strongest energy system is actually a normal part of your body. This includes the chakras and meridians (discussed widely on web and other topics). The chakra system (a single channel) naturally brings in and releases energy to the outside (of the body). The meridians distribute the energy to the rest of the body. The most well known meridian is the one that runs down your arm and out your palm. Your energy body can also change to act as a filter, transmuter, or a block to certain energy types. Additionally, your subtle/spiritual body can direct, filter, block, or create energy. (note that very advanced was left out)

I know that's a lot new stuff to be aware of. The best way is to read up on those things then just experiment to see what works for you. Most people find intuition and some playing around gets most of this to 'work'.
Old 30-12-2013, 07:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Very very interesting and handy information for I have been wanting to try this for a while. Thanks OP for this thread!
Got very good advice on how to do it, but aside from learning energy manipulation can someone please tell me what are the uses of a psi ball?
Old 30-12-2013, 08:10 PM
Master
Quote:
but aside from learning energy manipulation can someone please tell me what are the uses of a psi ball?
Not much.
It's just interesting to discover things we didn't know.

Psiballs of themselves are just kind wow-gee-whiz things, unless we start shooting them around in which case that becomes MisUse of Power and it comes with some unpleasant side effects depending what we did with them.

However it can be developed further and one can take Healing courses and become a Healer of self or others, plants, animals, land, crystals. Or one can pack the balls full of unconditional love and Peace and Hope and send them out around the world to rain blessings down on all.

Be a Good Samaritian of the unseen energies,donothing that is not in the highest vibration of Love and Good Will.

Once the energies are moved out of your immediate vicinity tho, moral certianty and careful 'butterfly effect concideration' is highly recommended.
Unexpected results can and do happen.
Old 30-12-2013, 08:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleangelite
So... basically i can create a psi ball. Not using visualization but actually feeling it on my hands even without meditations. Now what do you do with this psi ball? Can do telepathy or telekinesis with psi ball?
I assume we are talking about an energy ball one creates anywhere, inside or outside one's body.
What can one do with air? One can simply breath it, or one can split it into two and one has the ability to do great or very destructive things with it. Its a little bit the same.
Working with and manipulating energies brings with it great responsibilities.
My advise would be, learn the influences of your energy creations on your own body first, before anything else.
Daoists are great teachers when it comes to energy work.