Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 15-12-2012, 09:26 AM
littleangelite

Psi Ball

So... basically i can create a psi ball. Not using visualization but actually feeling it on my hands even without meditations. Now what do you do with this psi ball? Can do telepathy or telekinesis with psi ball?
Old 31-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Shang Li

You may charge the psi ball with lots of positive, high vibration energy. Afterwards you can send it off in the world with the intent of it finding where it is needed most for healing.
You could research an energy called The Violet Flame. Channeling/infusing this energy into these psi balls would give it a great variety of potential and intelligence in fulfilling its intended purpose.
Just a suggestion :) Hope I could be of help. Good luck to you!
Old 09-01-2013, 04:10 AM
Master
Shang Li is right. There are many good things you can do with this talent.
Be creative and allways Do No Harm
Be thoughtful.
Qualify what you want.
For example: You see a multi car pile up, send healing, calming energy into the area for all who are willing to recieve it.
Why the words 'willing to recieve it'?
Because people have prior life contracts and it may be thier plan to pass on in this way and at this time. So just make the energy available, their Higher Selves will accept it even if the person is unconscious if it is congruent with the persons needs.

Send positive hopefilled energy into low income neighborhoods available for all who desire it. Again, not all do, some are learning specific lessons they came here to learn and designed their circumstances to hit rock bottom in order to have the awakening or lesson they need for this part of their journey. So never force hope on anyone, just make the energies of it available to those desiring it.

Send healing energy to hospitals, through all the wards available to patients desiring it and health care providers wishing for more energy to do their jobs to the best of their abilities.
Careful if working with purple energies to not use it near hospital equiptment until you know for a fact tho how much you are sending and the exact effects of it. It WILL knock out delicate hospital equiptment. I speak from first hand experience on this.

Ability to focas and concentrate into the air around schools for children wanting it.

Earth healing energies into areas with nuclear plants or strip minds or large industrial places producing toxins.

There are many ways to be a Silent Samaritian...let your Higher Self be your guide.

Cheers!
Old 27-01-2013, 04:52 PM
Shang Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Shang Li is right. There are many good things you can do with this talent.
Be creative and allways Do No Harm
Be thoughtful.
Qualify what you want.
For example: You see a multi car pile up, send healing, calming energy into the area for all who are willing to recieve it.
Why the words 'willing to recieve it'?
Because people have prior life contracts and it may be thier plan to pass on in this way and at this time. So just make the energy available, their Higher Selves will accept it even if the person is unconscious if it is congruent with the persons needs.

Send positive hopefilled energy into low income neighborhoods available for all who desire it. Again, not all do, some are learning specific lessons they came here to learn and designed their circumstances to hit rock bottom in order to have the awakening or lesson they need for this part of their journey. So never force hope on anyone, just make the energies of it available to those desiring it.

Send healing energy to hospitals, through all the wards available to patients desiring it and health care providers wishing for more energy to do their jobs to the best of their abilities.
Careful if working with purple energies to not use it near hospital equiptment until you know for a fact tho how much you are sending and the exact effects of it. It WILL knock out delicate hospital equiptment. I speak from first hand experience on this.

Ability to focas and concentrate into the air around schools for children wanting it.

Earth healing energies into areas with nuclear plants or strip minds or large industrial places producing toxins.

There are many ways to be a Silent Samaritian...let your Higher Self be your guide.

Cheers!

YES! All of this.
Thank you for further elaboration, CrystalSong :)
Including the bit about purple energies effecting electronics... oh dear lord this is correct; It can, to varying degrees, affect phones, cars, gaming consoles and laptops(cars and laptops are more likely to "get used" to the energies).
As to medical equipment? Be careful. I was donating plasma once and I began to focus on radiating healing violet energy to everyone else that was donating... three of the machines immediately started to sound off errors and needed further re-calibration
Old 27-02-2013, 06:18 PM
dlosseth

..It seems as you guys are all starting with the difficult.. But I guess it's better to start somewhere than nowhere. As for the psi ball, 'programming' it to perform specific functions is difficult at first, so you should probably start by giving it either an easier task, or infusing it with mana energy [the elemental state of mana at least] to try to give it flame, wind, water, etc. properties. Programming a psi ball to do amazing things at a low level can be counterproductive if you don't already know the basics. It could put a major strain on your energy. I hope I helped somehow.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:55 PM
Master

I've never heard of a psi ball -can someone elaborate?

Thank you.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:12 AM
Master
A PSI ball (energy ball) is simply a ball of (metaphysical AKA chi) energy. What is being referred to here is a beginner exercise common when learning energy techniques. You put your open hands close together (palm facing palm) but not touching and try to send energy between them. As the energy accumulates it can be felt. With enough energy, it starts to push your palms apart.

As this is an exercise make the ball bigger and bigger. Very advanced energy practitioners can make one at least big enough to stand in, and quite commonly one big enough to fill a room. Note that when the ball gets bigger than about 2 feet (2/3 meter) your palms may not exactly face each other. Keep them on the surface of the ball and continue (like holding a huge ball as it inflates).

With a small energy ball, you can look through it with astral sight, third eye or any other similar kind of vision. It should enhance clarity and range.

When you can make a ball at least as wide as your hand, learn to transfer it to one hand. When you can do that, brush the ball along the surface of objects to learn about their energy. This is commonly used in medical intuition (to find energy blocks in the body). Try all kinds of objects, especially living and non living ones. Learn how they feel.

Another thing to learn is to make a ball between your hand and someone else's hand. This can be used to connect with them on a deeper and more intimate level.

When you can make one big enough to get inside, try any remote travel technique while inside (astral travel, phasing, visions, etc). It will greatly enhance all aspects of the experience. Big enough for two allows for a shared journey.

As a variation, make a ball between your hands and the floor (palms point to floor). Fill the room with energy upto the level of your hands. Then feel the ripples of energy on the surface (much like standing in a pool waist deep). You should be able to feel the energy of all the objects in the room. Its an excellent way to find 'invisible' entities.
Old 02-03-2013, 04:09 PM
Master
Great post wstien, you have some fun ideas to do with psi balls!

I suspect Shang li and I are no longer pulling the energy out of our selves to direct it anymore, I know I'm not. I was in the beginning as I'd studied Ti chi chuon and they pull it from the dantien (we call it sacral chakra). While this is more than enough to do numerous amazing things in martial arts particulalry when dealing with others who can't do it yet, it's not very effective for say healing others or sending good happy happy stuff into downtrod areas.

The reason for this is the energy carries the signature off whatever it last passed through, if it came from you it carries whatever mood you are in underneath all your thoughts. Or if you are ill or recovering the energy carries that signature. Meaning you can in the process of trying to heal someone make them feel sad, lonely and feel like they have a cold.

Healer pulling the energy directly from themselves have to like like priest/priestesses in a constant state of purity. This involves much cleansing, purifying and self mind control and elimination of all negitivity, other wise you are just passing your 'goo' into other people.

However when you learn to feel it in the air all around you, in the earth beneath you and the cosmos above you you can then use this cleaner energy to work with, you can also learn how to remove the imprints on energy and return it to a nutrual or positively charged state. These days I often work directly with energy pulled directly out of the earth to heal people and don't even pass it through myself at all.

Making psi balls is an awesome beggining, you are energy aware now, continue your explorations, there's much to learn! Enjoy!!
Old 06-03-2013, 10:08 AM
dlosseth

Heh. I wonder if anyone else has created psi balls around their house and shot them into the sky with the intent to create a weather fluctuation yet... Welp, look at the time..
Old 06-03-2013, 03:09 PM
Shang Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I suspect Shang li and I are no longer pulling the energy out of our selves to direct it anymore
I used to use my own energy before I learned to channel Source. Which is unlimited.