Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Closed Thread

Old 26-11-2006, 11:49 PM
lauralight1972

Throat Chalkra Blocked....Help

Can anyone help me,. I've never had all of my stress go up into my throat like this. I've had serious trouble feeling heard/understood by a boyfriend for months now.Can anyone help me unblock this stuff? Or am I just to talk or write emails untilI get it all out.. all of my feelings and thoughts?

Lauralight
Old 26-11-2006, 11:53 PM
Deactivated Account
i'd certainly recommend writing your thoughts down it's extremely therapueatic imo but i'd also suggest destroying what you write afterwards, don't let anyone else see it. i'm not too clued up on the chakras but i'm sure the others could help you there. welcome to the site by the way xx
Old 27-11-2006, 12:10 AM
kundalini

Hi lauralight1972, have you got any crystals...

I also recommend that you read an article I wrote called Think Pink which is in the articles section. This may help your relationship difficulties...

Kundalini.
Old 02-01-2007, 01:36 PM
multidimensional being

Hiya lauralight. im no expert but try a simle meditation that i find usefull. sit in a place you feel safe and free from all distractions. put all thoughts from your mind including about your bf. sit in a comfortable seat/possition if ant thoughts come into your head reconise them and then let them drift from your mind like a cloud on a windy day.

once you have a free mind. picture your shakras as dimands, and then one at time starting at the base shakra. think of a beutiful white light radiating form the dimand and the light transeads all barriers and goes beond the pysical body. go throught right to the crown shakra at the top of the head then let that light go straght up. then reverse the prosess but leave the dimands bright and sprakling.

Ps It might take a while to light up the throut sharka if you have a blockage there

Hope that helps. good luck
Old 04-01-2007, 09:56 PM
Lapis

Post Throat Chakra

lauralight1972,

Here's some random quotes (about the Throat chakra) from Barbara Hand Clow's book Liquid Light of Sex: Kundalini, Astrology, and the Key Life Transitions 2001.

"Opening the throat chakra is a very tricky process. Patriarchal authority conspires to keep it blocked, since people with open throat chakras cannot be controlled. Our inner memory banks are loaded with lifetimes in which we were hung or strangled for fighting for something we believed in, and our schools and workplaces are society's training programs to keep us from saying what we really believe. However, the opening of our hearts, which represent honesty and integrity, galvanizes us into people of courage who then have the power to open our throats.....

"The male had usually played the role of oppressor, the one who has more voice, while the female has been the one oppressed, but both have lived in this battleground of self-limiting roles. As this difficulty clears on universal and personal levels simultaneously, we are able to see what we have lost, in terms of sensuality and freedom, to the patriarchy....

"For both sexes the throat opening follows right after the heart opening. However, most women feel as if an inner roadblock has been constructed right in their throats. As the throat begins to release, memories of previous blocking tend to cause a great deal of constriction to well up. After thousands of years of suppression of the Goddess - who represents the female with an open throat - blockage is at a very intense level. Women actually feel they will die if they express their real truth, creating an intense rage and hatred for the source of that suppression - the inner male.....

"All clients with throat chakra blockage report continual sore throats, neck locking and stiffness, ringing in the ears, breathing problems, and speech difficulties. Again, such symptoms are often more intense for women, since men break through some of the communication blocks by means of their jobs and/or education. Rolfing, neck and breathing exercises, public speaking, and simply expressing your truth can be very helpful. An open throat affords deep breathing, effective communication, and expression of your purpose."

She also mentions in another area of this book about how most all females have blocked throat chakras (were not allowed to speak up, speak out against....) and most all males have blocked heart chakras (allowing them during this past long Patriarchal rule of the planet, to create wars and everything else that's happened because of this!). Interesting info and also to see how all of this is changing so quickly now.

I hope this helps with what you're going through now. Good luck and speak your truth whatever it is.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:56 PM
kundalini

Hi Lapis,

Those are some really interesting insights by Barbara Hand Clow. However, would some of her insights not fit in too well with the idea of reincarnation? For example, a female in this life could be a male in a former life, so if they had been one of the males in a former life who had a closed heart chakra, would they not also have a closed heart chakra when they are born into this life, as well as a closed throat chakra? What I am really asking is to what degree is our energy system in our present life affected by what has happened in our previous lives?

Kundalini.

Last edited by kundalini : 04-01-2007 at 11:00 PM.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:54 PM
Lapis

Hi Kundalini, good to see you back posting more again.

"What I am really asking is to what degree is our energy system in our present life affected by what has happened in our previous lives?"

I think that at the beginnning of each incarnation we'd have to start out with a pretty clean slate energetically or we'd get nowhere fast each lifetime. Man it's hard enough with all the handicaps we do have! I'd suspect that with the passing of years many if not all of these unresolved past life issues would begin to manifest in all of our energetic bodies eventually. But right from the get-go? I don't know but it seems like a no-win battle if it did.

I get what you're saying and all of this does get interesting when you ponder being more than just this current sex/polarity/energetic system. I'd guess that in times and lives like these where humanity is ending a huge cycle and getting ready to enter a new higher state, that we're dealing with far far more than we'd normally have to, but there it is.

I'm going to suggest something to ponder about this issue but from a slightly different perspective. Personally I feel (for reasons I won't get into here) that the sex each of us are now, at this amazingly powerful time of evolution and transformation, is a big clue as to what we're having to integrate plus, what we've already resolved in some of those 'past lives'. In other words if in a male body today and energetically moving along with the cosmic flow of change, then I'd suspect that that male is integrating those female polarity energies/consciousness that's he's probably already resolved in a past life. And vice versa for souls in female bodies today. Our deep inner 'soul mate' if you will. The aspects of us working here in polarity, integrating and become more unified, which gives birth to a magical 3rd being that can then exist beyond polarity.

Sorry if this went way off-track from what you were after!
Old 05-01-2007, 12:34 AM
kundalini

Hi Lapis,

I see what you are saying. The idea of a 3rd being, obviously not separate from ourselves but rather of our whole self is certainly a believeable notion. I suppose many people would say that that is the perhaps the ultimate step of evolution for mankind. To be whole and complete. What would such a being do though? Would they exist in the physical realm or would they rather be multidimensional, existing in different realms simultaneously? We already do this to a certain extent anyway. When we contact a realm, we are already existing there. How can we contact a realm and not exist there? I expect that when a human being becomes whole they are more easily able to perceive these realms having overcome many of the issues that we on Earth experience now. So, what would be the aim of such a being? What is the ultimate aim of a human being or is that a question not just for but of perspective? What does it mean to be multidimensional? How do we become more aware of our multidimensionality and in so doing become more aware of who we really are?

Kundalini.
Old 05-01-2007, 02:22 AM
Lapis

Kundalini,

This is a great conversation K. I'll do my best.

We move back and forth from a higher state of Unity with Source, and then moving out farther (illusion of separation) to create and learn, and then move or vibrate back up again and share what we've learned with All Else that didn't choose to go like we did. Not everybody wants to be 'On Stage' . There's got to be numerous assistants, writers, prop masters, wardrobe keepers and such behind the curtains doing what they do so that we can do what we do.

When one reaches a point of movement away from Source or All That Is, we begin to forget this fact and buy into the illusion of our separation from Source/All That Is and that's the whole point! (My current sig-line speaks of this. "You are playing this game so you can see god, because in an infinite state god cannot study himself/herself.") We then believe we exist in only one dimension because that's all we can now perceive. Talk about having blinders on! But again.....that's the point. Create realities and worlds and such and then insert different aspects of our Selves (fragments of Source/All That Is) into it so we can learn, experiment, and grow from being IN it also.

I've read that the world Masters where souls in human bodies who'd eventually reconnected with all of these other dimensions consciously and then functioned from that multidimensional state of being IN physicality. Hence the abilities to manifest, heal, and so on. When one is reconnected with all that one is anyway (in one area of expression), that is part of the natural outcome I'd suspect.

What I mean is that even if you and I were to go from the state we are now to tomorrow being aware multidimensional beings with all the goodies and abilities that goes with that......we'd still be on the Path so to speak! It's not this world and then perfection or total Unity. It's a whole lot bigger and more complex than that or what I can comprehend.

You asked what is the ultimate aim of a human being, and I'd suggest that for us at this point here in this area of expression, it's to totally resolve all the polarity and fragments that have happened HERE during this super long phase of learning/creating/expression. In other words the cycles almost up (2012) for this level and phase of growth and creatitvity in this particular location and dimension etc. We've nearly reached Graduation Day and we have to clean up ourselves and the whole School before we leave it and move onto a whole new area of growth and creativity.

One really great book that helps with learning how to reconnect with these different dimensions is Alchemy Of Nine Dimensions - Decoding the Vertical Axis, Crop Circles, and the Mayan Calendar 2004 by Barbara Hand Clow. You can take a look at it at her website. I really enjoy her writing because she is one of the rare ones who uses both brain hemispheres! She's very mystical AND very scientific at the same time which to me is what humanity used to be thousands of years ago.
Old 05-01-2007, 04:58 AM
deltawaves

Thankyou Kundalini & Lapis for the most interesting information on the throat chakra and the links to Barbara's work. I'll certainly be looking further into her work.
Closed Thread