Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 18-04-2011, 06:48 PM
midnightstar

Healing pets

Not sure where to post this so please move it mods if it's in the wrong place. My cat Dylan was diagnosed back in November with a heart murmur (grading not known - vet didn't say)

I'm just wondering which crystals and/or bach rescue remedies would be good for him to try to limit what damage there is to his heart (if that makes any sense)?
Old 18-04-2011, 06:50 PM
tragblack

What is the first crystal that comes to your mind when you think of healing your cat? That is usually the best answer, at least in my experience. As I become more psychic, I am learning that the answer is usually the one that just pops into my head upon hearing the question... usually. I am not always right.
Old 18-04-2011, 06:54 PM
midnightstar

For some strange reason there's two - amethyst (first) and tigers eye (second). I just want his heart murmur sorted so I'm not worrying every morning about (don't laugh!) whether he made it through the night) It's stupid me worrying, I know it is, because he's still behaving like he always has but it's because I'm a worry wart and can worry about literally anything.

Stupid I know.
Old 18-04-2011, 06:58 PM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautydylan
For some strange reason there's two - amethyst (first) and tigers eye (second).

Both of those sound just fine. If I might add a suggestion, garnet might help with heart issues. Or a nice green stone, as well, for the heart chakra. I've heard of green garnets... that might be a bit pricey though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautydylan
I just want his heart murmur sorted so I'm not worrying every morning about (don't laugh!) whether he made it through the night)

I don't think anybody would be laughing at you over this.

Remember, death happens to everything. We can try and prevent it all we want, but sometimes, we just can't do anything. I pray and hope with all the will that can be given, that your cat will get better, and you will sleep easy.
Old 18-04-2011, 07:04 PM
midnightstar

He's 6 so he should not be anywhere near old enough to die Cats can live for 18 to 20 years nowadays

We'll know next month how his heart is doing, that's when he's going to the vets. I'll ask for the grading this time (came as a shock last time - he only went in for his booster!)
Old 18-04-2011, 07:17 PM
tragblack

Did the vet tell you that his life would be shortened?
Old 18-04-2011, 07:25 PM
midnightstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragblack
Did the vet tell you that his life would be shortened?

No but like I said I can worry about something at the drop of a hat.

Stupid I know. It took me a year to come to terms with Beauty's life ending (cancer took her - had her pts 2 years ago - don't want to go into details as to what happened, but if you want to know I'll PM you)
Old 18-04-2011, 07:27 PM
tragblack

In my experience, when I worry too much, and I notice that I am worrying excessively, it usually means that everything will be fine. I'm serious! Now it is starting to become a thought form for me that whenever I worry, things go right! So, that is how I'm learning to stop worrying. Synchronicity is helping out.
Old 18-04-2011, 07:37 PM
midnightstar

So the fact I worry means that Dylan will be OK? Where do I put the crystals? Do I have to fasten them on him or can I just hold them there? He just sits there purring no matter what people do to him ........
Old 18-04-2011, 07:39 PM
tragblack

Well, I don't really know how the synchronicities of your life actually go. Do you find that when you have worried extensively in the past, did the bad thing you worried about actually happen?