Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-12-2020, 02:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Unlikely messages from mothers friend

A few years ago while I was having a spiritual awakening my mother's friend told me that I shouldn't tell strangers my birth details or (his words not mine) 'a wizard will say he is your father and you will follow him and never come back.'
I don't think this is a real divination because I don't even have a good relationship with my father so why would I follow him? Unless he has died and I feel guilty for one reason or another.
Also I miss my soul mate. Is it possible to miss someone you've never met? Around that same time I kept dreaming of a woman who always lingered around in my dreams touching my chest or just watching. She always had a very calming presence on me and dreams with he rin it were very vivid. In the last dream she appeared in she told me that we will meet and marry.
It's been seven years. I'm engaged to a man (I'm bi) and no signs of my angelic dream entity. I feel honestly sad. For the longest time I prayed about it. I wish I never met this dream entity because now I feel lonely knowing there's someone out there who's perfect for me. I never felt lonely before I met her in my dreams.
Does anyone have similar circumstances and how did you get out of it? And I would also appreciate any viewpoints on the wizard warning. Pretty crazy id say blimey
Old 01-01-2021, 05:18 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiotribe318
A few years ago while I was having a spiritual awakening my mother's friend told me that I shouldn't tell strangers my birth details or (his words not mine) 'a wizard will say he is your father and you will follow him and never come back.'
I don't think this is a real divination because I don't even have a good relationship with my father so why would I follow him? Unless he has died and I feel guilty for one reason or another.
Also I miss my soul mate. Is it possible to miss someone you've never met? Around that same time I kept dreaming of a woman who always lingered around in my dreams touching my chest or just watching. She always had a very calming presence on me and dreams with he rin it were very vivid. In the last dream she appeared in she told me that we will meet and marry.
It's been seven years. I'm engaged to a man (I'm bi) and no signs of my angelic dream entity. I feel honestly sad. For the longest time I prayed about it. I wish I never met this dream entity because now I feel lonely knowing there's someone out there who's perfect for me. I never felt lonely before I met her in my dreams.
Does anyone have similar circumstances and how did you get out of it? And I would also appreciate any viewpoints on the wizard warning. Pretty crazy id say blimey
I would seek out some other medium to hear if that person too says the same regarding with your father. We have DNA test thankfully so you saying when you were born or not I don't think take us all the way, so to say, you will still be protected.

Hum...about the woman... sounds like she can be several things...my ex use to have visions of me too but then again they said he was very inuitive but he like another friend of mine saw visions of the future, only that future could too change...why he at one point told friend he felt he had lost his destiny, but this was down to both his choice and also mine later on, and we did not end up together or as a family. I think that was meant to be considering how career focused he was and everything else he was up to. And what I was up to as well, not being able to get pass what he had done to me and me falling out of love and then continuing on a new destiny.

If you have come to the stage where you have chosen to be engaged to someone else you have made an active choice. I understand you have your grieving period but should watch out if it isn't any more than that. Do you feel you really belong with this new man?

THe other woman, whom you have not met yet, and maybe never will, will not be perfect as none of us humans are.

It is difficult to know exactly what you are dealing with regarding this woman. Is she past life memories even? Is she of the future? Is she your guardian angel? Is there a way you think you can know for sure? If so it may help you to know what you are dealing with to determine what you think your next step will be. Either way, missing someone is just awful. I'm sorry for your pain.
Old 01-01-2021, 02:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I would seek out some other medium to hear if that person too says the same regarding with your father. We have DNA test thankfully so you saying when you were born or not I don't think take us all the way, so to say, you will still be protected.

Hum...about the woman... sounds like she can be several things...my ex use to have visions of me too but then again they said he was very inuitive but he like another friend of mine saw visions of the future, only that future could too change...why he at one point told friend he felt he had lost his destiny, but this was down to both his choice and also mine later on, and we did not end up together or as a family. I think that was meant to be considering how career focused he was and everything else he was up to. And what I was up to as well, not being able to get pass what he had done to me and me falling out of love and then continuing on a new destiny.

If you have come to the stage where you have chosen to be engaged to someone else you have made an active choice. I understand you have your grieving period but should watch out if it isn't any more than that. Do you feel you really belong with this new man?

THe other woman, whom you have not met yet, and maybe never will, will not be perfect as none of us humans are.

It is difficult to know exactly what you are dealing with regarding this woman. Is she past life memories even? Is she of the future? Is she your guardian angel? Is there a way you think you can know for sure? If so it may help you to know what you are dealing with to determine what you think your next step will be. Either way, missing someone is just awful. I'm sorry for your pain.
Hi thanks for answering. I don't know what to do anymore about the woman in my dream. I hope I'm not schizophrenic. If I was I'd be so sad that not only she doesn't exist but I have a stigmatized illness. She seemed so real I don't know what to say. The dreams were super vivid I remember them to this day. She looks a little like this singer called Lana del Rey but she's thinner and has blue eyes. Whenever I woke up from a dream she was in I always felt refreshed and like everything was gonna be okay. I've never felt like this for a long time now and I'm really sad.
Old 02-01-2021, 09:26 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiotribe318
Hi thanks for answering. I don't know what to do anymore about the woman in my dream. I hope I'm not schizophrenic. If I was I'd be so sad that not only she doesn't exist but I have a stigmatized illness. She seemed so real I don't know what to say. The dreams were super vivid I remember them to this day. She looks a little like this singer called Lana del Rey but she's thinner and has blue eyes. Whenever I woke up from a dream she was in I always felt refreshed and like everything was gonna be okay. I've never felt like this for a long time now and I'm really sad.
Hi, of course you are not schizophrenic on that dream base alone. Have you thought if this could be true visits from someone either living in the astral or alive? How does this person seem to you? Is it a little off, like asleep too, something a little off in the energy-alert?
Old 12-01-2021, 03:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi searcher.

I actually saw her in real life before. I was at the airport a few years ago and I saw her. But I think it was still a spiritual thing because I was shy and looked away but when I looked back I didn't see her anymore. It's definitely strange. Whenever I think of her this scene of us playing in a garden always enters my brain and its very funny her vibe is very high I always end up laughing from her contagious high happy vibe