Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 01-02-2011, 03:07 AM
dogninja

Fish Which is your favorite Girl Scout Cookie?

samoas, oh yeah
Old 01-02-2011, 03:32 AM
earthprowler

no way, it's thin mints hands down (my hand down and picking it up and putting it down my throat!!)
Old 01-02-2011, 03:59 AM
Master
ANZAC cookies.

ANZAC biscuits are a sweet biscuit popular in Australia and New Zealand, made using rolled oats, flour, desiccated coconut, sugar, butter, golden syrup, bicarbonate of soda and boiling water. Anzac biscuits have long been associated with the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps (ANZAC) established in World War I.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:05 AM
dogninja

I will trade you some Girl Scout cookies for some ANZAC biscuits then.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogninja
I will trade you some Girl Scout cookies for some ANZAC biscuits then.
Ok, that sounds nice, the girl guides here do sell the ANZAC cookies though, I wouldn't mind some of those Peanut Butter Cookies as well thanks, with a big glass of chocolate milk.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:34 AM
Master
Can anybody name all the different ones?

I can't think of too many but samoas are one of my favorites.

Old 01-02-2011, 04:40 AM
dogninja

Girl Scout cookie varieties include:[21][22]
Thin Mints: Thin, mint-flavored chocolate wafers dipped in a chocolate coating.
Peanut Butter Sandwiches/Do-si-dos/Savannahs: Peanut butter filling sandwiched between crunchy oatmeal cookies.
Peanut Butter Patties/Tagalongs: Crispy vanilla cookies layered with peanut butter and covered with a chocolate coating.
Shortbreads/Trefoils: A traditional shortbread cookie made in the shape of the Girl Scout trefoil insignia.

Samoas are also called Caramel deLites.
Caramel deLites/Samoas: Vanilla cookies coated in caramel, sprinkled with toasted coconut and laced with chocolate stripes. The name "Samoas" is presumably an allusion to the tropical island of Samoa, due to the tropical ingredients of coconut and cocoa.[20]
All Abouts/Animal Treasures/Thanks-A-Lot: : Shortbread cookies dipped in fudge and topped with an embossed thank-you message in one of five languages, including English, Spanish, French, Chinese, and Swahili. ABC Bakers still makes the Thanks-A-Lots. [23] The retired All About cookies were shortbread topped with chocolate fudge embossed with a phrase such as "Girl Scouts is all about friendship" or "Girl Scouts is all about honesty". Discontinued for 2011.[24]
Lemon Chalet Cremes: Cinnamon sandwich cookies with lemon creme filling, they were rectangular cookies, until they were changed to round cookies in 2010.[citation needed]
Cinna-spins Introduced in 2008 by ABC Bakers, Cinna-spins are cinnamon-flavored cookies that come in 100-calorie packs. Cinna-spins are shaped like miniature cinnamon rolls. Retired and replaced by Daisy Go Rounds.
Daisy Go Rounds: Made by ABC Bakers. Replaced Cinna-spins for the 2009 sale. They are advertised as low fat and also come in 100 calorie packs. They are cinnamon flavored and shaped like daisies. Retired and replaced with Shout Outs! in 2011.
Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips Introduced in 2008, they are small sugar- free cookies. Discontinued for 2011.[24]
Dulce De Leche Introduced in 2009, these are Latin caramel cookies with caramel chips. The earlier versions had a caramel topping, which later had to be removed due to the high amount of trans fat. Discontinued for 2011.[24]
Lemonades Round shortbread cookie with lemon icing. Made by ABC Bakers
Thank U Berry Munch Introduced in 2010, has cranberries and white fudge chunks.
Shout Outs! Introduced for the 2011 season by ABC Bakers, it is a Belgian-style caramelized cookie. Shout Outs! cookies have zero grams trans fat per serving, no artificial colors, no artificial preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup and no hydrogenated oils.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:43 AM
Master
Whoah you know your gs cookies, dogninja.

Just by description, my faves would be:

Thank U Berry Much
Shout Outs!

Old 01-02-2011, 01:34 PM
Uhmar

SAMOAS
then thin mints
then tagalongs

I have a almost like them cookie receipe for samoas and trefoils and tagalongs can be made with ritz crackers peanut butter and chockyyyyyyyyy......lol
Old 01-02-2011, 02:48 PM
equuslife

Thin Mints, no question. I keep them in the freezer. Pop them in my mouth one at a time and savor it slowly.

dogninja: Well, everybody has to have a hobby! LOL!!