Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 31-01-2011, 04:40 PM
Uhmar

TAO STONES

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/at...1&d=1296490952
One of the many ways of divination is the beautiful method of using Chinese guidance stones.
They are a 5,000 year old Chinese method of guidance to find your personal wisdom on your personal paths.
Tao is the path or your road. They won't give you exact answers or tell you what to do. What they are about is wisdom to assist you.

There are 16 stones ....8 dark stones and 8 light stones.
You choose one of each out of a divided pouch

The stones represent
The Cosmos
2 stones represent yin and yang..the primal force
1 stone represents the Tao.the ultimite force or nature of existance

Then the rest of the stones are elements
5 stones represent elements
water, fire, wood, metal, and earth

There are 64 possible two stone combination meanings
Each dual meanings has a proverb, a poem, and a meditation.
Each coupling carefully chosen for the best wisdom to assist you in answering your question.

A person can pull one stone for a daily guidance or two stones for the normal method..but you can also pull extra stones if more guidance is needed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tao stones.jpg (31.7 KB, 11 views)
Old 31-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Uhmar

First person comes long...
Ask a question and I will pull for you
Let's see what wisdom the stones can empart to guide you to help answer your question.
Old 31-01-2011, 06:59 PM
Master
OK. Will my health improve ?
Old 31-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Uhmar

Tao Stones for Norseman

Will My health improve?

Yin and Fire
YIN represent the female, intuitive, winter and autumn, the cold and wet nature of life.
FIRE represents destruction but from the ashes of destructuon comes new life.

PROVERB
Lift the heart of a friend by writing his name on a dragon's wings.

POEM
My lord burns for me
In his left hand he grasps a flute
With his right he beckons to me
Oh, such joy!

My lord is free and happy
In his left hand he holds a dancing feather
With his right he calls me to him
Oh such joy!

MEDITATION
Celebrate all that is good, for you are blesssed. Not with great wealth of the material kind but by friendships worthy of the name: by love of the kind many long for, and by the ability to recognize the good and also the potential that surrounds you. Enjoy.

===========================
I think the dragons wings means to say a prayer or give a thought for a friend before yourself and place it on the dragons wings which is the power of thought carried through time and space..

To me this says you are surrounded by healing beings. That your connection to the the earth energies and the knowing that you are the same as a tree, a rock, a feather gives you healing in itself. The flute is your body, a sacred purified human voice..the holes in the flute are your chakras. Do they need any work done on them? The feather is about trust and strengths, wisdom and a gift from the higher beings. The burning fire is your passion for life and your emotions. Your positive attitude and joy for life all says you will live the rest of your alloted time happy, and in a constant state of healing. By healing earth you heal yourself. It says don't worry if it ends today or tomorrow enjoy what each moment is. A beautiful experience to be cherished.
Old 31-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Uhmar

Any one else want to ask the Tao Stones a question.....
Old 31-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Master
Thank you Uhmar. A very positive reading. Very poetic, similar to an I-Ching reading. I DO like readings with a heavy slice of mysticism included to "chew" on.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:20 PM
Uhmar

I take it no one looks into this section of the divination area lol
I offered another free reading with tao stones and no one bit....hmmmmm

I was even thinking of adding other forms of oracle readings such as story cubes section and paper reading section and paperweight section
maybe even dominoes,and dice, dice cards, reading the gemstones and mah jong cards and tiles . astro dice, oracles of eight etc.. but if no one comes here hmmm waisted energy.
Maybe even a stichomancy and bibliomancy info and readings section.

There are so many ways to do divination other then just tarot and runes.
There are Goddess runes, mermaid runes, witches runes. Of course they should be actually called oracle runes to seperate and keep the respect for Elder Furthark and Celtic Odin runes clearly defined.

And don't forget the oldies but goodies of coffee and tea leaves.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Master
I was going to say "look in the readings request area" but I see you already found it. Maybe more people will bite there
Old 02-02-2011, 01:21 PM
Uhmar

thanks Norseman..my point was the reading section to me is more about intuitive readings and psychic readings. maybe even tarot..

This area to me is more about alternative methods of divination.
I think I am a little surprised others don't find them interesting.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Yeiacatl

Uhmar!? May I has a reading please?
What can I do to help improve my manifestation abilities?