Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 06-02-2021, 06:26 PM
Pathfinder

Need someone's thought on this

Ok before I start dowsing and somehow by miracle chance successfully get the true name of God of all creation and God of all knowledge and God of immortality. Is it safe to use the names and maybe make it public? I did not do this yet and very cautious about this and curious.
Old 19-02-2021, 09:33 PM
Deactivated Account
I would like to spare you some time (or delay), by telling you my opinion.

God does not have a name.

Why ?
Because God (and with it i mean the prime creator, the first and the only that is, that eternal being, that unlimited being) can not have a name.

There was no one to give him a name, and there is no one who can give him a name. You can try to give him a name, but this would be valid only for and in your understanding.

The reason why he does not have a name, is simple, when God creates, he gives you a name. He created you by naming you and knowing you.
You, on the other hand, can not create God, therefore you can not give him a name.
Moreover, a name denotes a limit. And God can not limit itself.

Better explanation for understanding would be this:

Imagine the Sun and its radiations, called sunbeams. A sunbeam is made of one round particle which is moving very fast and therefore, for the human eye it appears to be a beam)

While it is true that a sunbeam (or the sun particle) radiates light, the source of the radiation is still the Sun.
This light-parcicle creates light by giving it away and thus creates like the source does, but it can not create the source.
It can only be a source if it's own radiation.

And so it is with God and the names.
The Source is nameless, the creation is named.

p.s. it would be a proper way to call it "IT" instead of "him", because it is genderless, but because i'm male and i can not be different that it, so in the "meaning" i call it "HIM" or "Father".
For the females, it would be proper way to call it HER or Mother, but only for the "Meaning" and not in Truth.
Old 19-02-2021, 11:37 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather7
Ok before I start dowsing and somehow by miracle chance successfully get the true name of God of all creation and God of all knowledge and God of immortality. Is it safe to use the names and maybe make it public? I did not do this yet and very cautious about this and curious.
I don't see how a name could make any difference, I could go under another name but still be me ;)

Last edited by asearcher : 20-02-2021 at 05:16 PM.
Old 23-02-2021, 03:34 PM
Pathfinder

I got the idea from the documentary ancient aliens tv show on how the pharos use God's name to make golems. It's similar to that. Also, the pope has the name of God(I read on a forum that the pope has it, but it was closed) to influence global politics( I am not interested in the name the pope has). But the one I am interested in is the name that makes golems. I am not too interested in the Christian god name that much. More like the god of immortality or the word(like a spell) that grants permanent immortality, a word that turns statues alive and the word name at god level to know all knowledge( like from the actosh records in the spiritual world).
Old 24-02-2021, 01:17 PM
Pathfinder

Ok so I dowsed the name of God the pope has(just to start) and here is what I got:

RACJMMLGCB

So it almost sound like Rak-ji-mmel-gik-bee.
If this was used to make golems I think you need to make a ritual and materials like special ores then whisper this name in a specially made golem statue.
Old 19-03-2021, 09:12 AM
Newbie ;)

If you were gong to do that, you would get your "name" and form it into a glyph and that's what you would inscribe into the golem, but if you mean a golem like from ancient Judaic lore then you need the invocation scroll, written in blood, placed in the golems mouth, and you need a means of controlling it, specifically a means of channeling your energy through it. A good way to do this would be a crystal or stone that you have a strong connection with, that's in two pieces, allowing you to channel your energy to it remotely.
Old 04-07-2021, 06:02 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TertiusThoth
If you were gong to do that, you would get your "name" and form it into a glyph and that's what you would inscribe into the golem, but if you mean a golem like from ancient Judaic lore then you need the invocation scroll, written in blood, placed in the golems mouth, and you need a means of controlling it, specifically a means of channeling your energy through it. A good way to do this would be a crystal or stone that you have a strong connection with, that's in two pieces, allowing you to channel your energy to it remotely.

Ok that's nice info, but I also was thinking more on using the name of God to turn rock, any crystal, granite or anything into gold.
Old 06-07-2021, 12:50 AM
Deactivated Account
It is nice, when people want to do some things, to improve.
But there is a question which they do not ask themselves.
And that is:

What For ?

TBH, i had the idea from the Acim/Jcim, and it is, indeed a good question to ponder over.

This is the quote:

Quote:
Consider the alchemistʹs age‐old attempts to turn base metal into gold.
The one question which the alchemist did not permit himself to ask was,
“What for?”

If you think about it, (and i did have), then the obvious would become even more clear:

(follow up quote from the Acim/Jcim)
Quote:
He could not ask this, because it would immediately become apparent that there was no sense in his efforts even if he succeeded.
If gold became more plentiful its value would decrease, and his own purpose would be defeated.