Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Closed Thread

Old 19-08-2006, 05:24 PM
whatsimigig

labour

hi all,
im 36 weeks pregnant and preparing my birth plan.
i want to give birth as natural pain relief,and deciding on what i should do.
im thinking of using crystals and aromatherapy oils and meditation to help me get through it.
also, my friend who is a healer will send me absent healing during my labour.
my question is that has anyone got any advice for me????
id appreciate all the info i can get.
thx
x
Old 29-08-2006, 06:35 PM
e-ma

Hiya - I was reading about a technique called Hypnobirthing which looks great - and although it takes many weeks training and preperation, perhaps there might be some breathing techniques that you might find useful?

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link, but if you google the term 'hypnobirthing', hopefully there will be some links to info.
Old 29-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Deactivated Account
try to stay as relaxed as possible, try not to listen to horror stories which people seem to delight in telling expectant mums, it is painful but worth every second of it and the pain goes as soon as your little bundle of joy is in your arms, your midwives will help you all they can it is an amazing experience and i wish you all the best xxxx
Old 01-09-2006, 01:08 AM
BLAIR2BE

Fear And Anticipation Of Pain is Half Of Pain. Try To Keep Your Mind Clear, And Your Heart Free Of Fear. Blessings:)
Old 08-12-2006, 12:32 PM
SoaringEagle

There are plenty of hynosis for childbirth cd's available. Hypnobirthing (trademark,it's an actual company) is very expensive.
There are other cd's which dont' require up to
Old 21-12-2006, 09:20 PM
celtic_cutty

Hi..Thought Id share something with you..17 years ago I gave birth to my first son..I went natural..No pain relief..It was painful I dont want to scare you at all But you know what..the bond I have with him was so worth it and I went on to have another...So it couldnt have been that bad...I promise I wish you all the best..And I would really love to hear what your final decision will be...Its all in the breathing and trusting those around you.X
Old 22-12-2006, 09:16 AM
Enlightener

the first time I gave birth I took as many illegal drugs as possible, to numb the pain and stuff, and I am so happy now with my baby, the joy they bring you definetely make you forget about the pain.

Enlightener
Closed Thread