Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 11-06-2014, 06:27 PM
research395

Can you feel it?

Hello everyone!
Can you feel it? when something bad/good is going to happen? I am an overly sensitive 28 years old man and this has caused me a lot of problems in life. I cant control my emotions.. sometimes i get tensions, anxiety and depression for no reasons... i belive i get a panick attack and few hours or a day later i am very happy like nothing is wrong, has happend. I have figured out and i know when these feeling come someone is talking behind my back about me. When someone is speaking good i get good feelings and vice versa.

Last friday i woke up and went to work. At about 10 AM i got bad tensions and anxiety for no reasons and my whole day was ruined. I was sweating a lot. After work when i went home and i looked at my e-mail there was this letter. 7 months ago i had a fight with my bookkeeper and the company where i rented him gave me a new bookkeeper and everything was fine. Now seven months later he makes an appeal that his reputation has been damaged. I immediately knew when i saw the letter why i got tensions, anxiety, sweating and overall very bad feelings for no reasons. I just knew that something was wrong but i did not know what.

The next day my feelings were under control and i decided to play poker. This is my hobby right now and i really love this game. I am learnig and playing a lot. So usually i play heads up poker and sometimes tournaments. This day when i started playing i got very happy feelings.. like butterflies in the stomuch for no reason so i decided to play a small tournament. There was 161 players. This is a little bit crazy but i won the tournament this day. I have noticed, when butterflies feelings come, after that usually something good happens.
One thing i have noticed more is when i say something and i am 100% sure so it is, always opposite happens. I have a friend and we fight all the time and argue a lot. 4 months ago we had a big fight and we were not talking with each other anymore. It was so bad that this time i thought we do not talk to each other ever again. I discussed this problem with another friend and told him this time we will not talk ever again and this friendship is ruined. After that said my friend came to me few days later and asked how is it going and so on. We slowly started talking again. It was one month ago and we never talk about the fight. Everything is back to normal like nothing had happened. These are the most recent things that happened in my life. Similar things have happened in tha past to.

Maybe i am just delusional and these are all just coincidences. I am not quite sure. Sorry for my poor english!
Old 14-06-2014, 03:36 AM
yumi14

Sounds like you are in tuned with yourself and your intuition. Embrace it :).
Old 14-06-2014, 08:21 AM
primrose

Your English is fine, it sounds as though you are very intuitive. Pay attention to these feelings that you get. Learn to "go with the flow" You are NOT delusional.