Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 01-06-2014, 02:28 AM
Experiencer
injured bird at my feet

I got out of the car today and right at my feet when I opened the door was a baby bird, on its back, trying desperately to get back up... broken wing (with a sore) and possibly leg. every time it managed to get back on its feet it would fall back on its side then back... He was so scared and agitated, but did not try to peck at me when I took it to put in on the grass away from the road. I was in a rush and had to go but planned on going back to it to take it to the vet. When I got back it was no longer there :(

I'm sooo upset, I don't know what happened to the poor bird, and I'm so sad I didn't go right away. I wanted to but my friend didn't wanna wait, said we'd do it after. I'm still crushed for that poor small little bird. It was so scared and hurt. Couldn't walk without falling all the time, and couldn't fly......

I'm going through a very rough patch right now where I'm crying all the time... was that bird a bad omen of some sort too? On top of being so upset for that bird (and about my own life troubles) I feel there was a message for me there, but not really a good kind :( It was very upseting to see... I love birds.

Any insights?
Old 01-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Knower

Alot of what we experience in life are part of lessons we predetermine that we need to learn during this incarnation. Alot of times tests are placed before us to determine whether we have learned that particular lesson. I cannot say what lesson you are supposed to be learning nor can I say whether you have passed your test.

At the very least by placing the bird on the grass away from the road you put it out of harms way. If it is a baby bird could it be that it has not learned full motor control? Could it have been separated from its family and had not fully learned to fly?

All animals are special and it is wonderful that you love them. The universe was built on love.

Based on what you wrote it did not seem like it was a life-threatening situation. However, part of your test could have been whether you could own your personal power. You wanted to take the bird to the vet!
Old 01-06-2014, 03:19 PM
Experiencer
And I feel like I failed... I should've gone to the vet either way, even if my friend was hungry... It was injured though, there was a visible wound on the wing joint. I think it might have been run over by a car a little... hopefully not ours :( I feel like I failed that poor bird who needed help :(
Old 01-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Knower

Don't be harsh on yourself. You are a good person to have such a strong feeling that you should have taken the bird to the vet. Whenever you feel you have made a mistake do not look at it as a failure. If you have learned something from it you should look at as a "Golden Nuggett of Wisdom". You are the wiser from the experience and a better person. Because it was something that means something to you, you will remember it.

Because of this experience, the next time you will do the right thing and you will feel very good about it. Remember though that all life is special. So if another animal needs help whether it be bird, frog, mouse (if a mouse is in your house I assume you won't kill it, but instead help it outside where its natural habitat is).

If what I have written does not make you feel better, you may consider purchasing a bird feeder and help feed the other birds, or a bird bath (summer can be hot).
Old 04-06-2014, 02:11 AM
Experiencer
Thank you so much for the kind and wise words, wolfman :)
Old 15-06-2014, 02:26 PM
StaroftheSea

I was given a Holy message from God with a stunned bird - a black cockatoo with a yellow beak several months ago - after a group of other birds were swooping it near paddocks.

It lay stunned on the ground and wrapped it in a jumper/jacket - just as it was about to be picked up - off it flew - towards the group of other birds that had been trying to swoop it! It was forced to face its fears of its attackers (of another species).

Since my re-awakening in God; He has been teaching me in all manner of ways including through His Nature, Flora, Fauna, birdlife and Animals, all kinds of lessons that have been forthcoming ie occurred thereafter.

God always speaks through His Nature and Creatures both great and small,

Kindest wishes Kindheart
Old 16-06-2014, 07:08 AM
Lightcat

I wouldn't worry about it. Perhaps it was eaten by another animal, which is what happens to most injured animals. But if it was, it allowed that other animal to live. And it's only flesh that dies. Nothing can live forever, too. Try to keep things in perspective rather than beating yourself up.
Old 16-07-2014, 11:06 PM
Master
the bird i believe was placed in ur path to show u yourself . your struggling right now damaged a little your restricted unable to fly . you nursed the bird by geting help . now the bird has served its purpose and left . u channeled what u were needing into the bird . now help yourself a little and nurse yourself back to top form . u did what u could for the bird now do what u can for you .u find the message in everything :)

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”