Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 21-09-2011, 07:42 AM
kislany

I usually use the 3 card spread, especially when I'm lazy (or in hurry). Even when I was doing early on angel cards found online, I went with selecting 3 cards.
Old 29-09-2011, 01:53 AM
Iseke

I choose cards randomly.

I have a few different ways of doing it. Sometimes I will touch the back of each card until I feel the right ones. Sometimes I will sort of tap the deck until a card pokes out. Sometimes I'll go by which card I see first by accident, such as when I drop one. It's all very intuitive and works well for me. :)
Old 29-09-2011, 02:06 AM
Administrator
Hello

I just recently had a deck of them make the choice to come home from the store with me. I had never used them before.

What I find happens with them for me is that a card is choosen for me by Spirit I know them as "Jumpers" that randomly just seem to be pulled from the deck . I have found that is the card that means something to the one I am doing it for.

I have been doing up a "Free" reading for Member's at a Metaphysical Socieity I belong to....and that is done with traditional Tarot (LOL though me deck is not traditional Halloween Tarot ) . Then afer I have gone over the reading I will ask on what the Archangle Cards have to offer and the card that comes relates to the reading I have done in the message.

I used the too at the first All Message Night I co hosted....where I had member's of the audiance randomly pick on as I felt their energies come into me. What came as a message was from a higer vibration than me and the message really meant something to them. Just the one title line told them what was there. I could then go into more details.

I know that they can be read traditionally and I have had readers do them that way for me....I had a 5 card reading done today. Was good.

Lynn
Old 04-10-2011, 01:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks Iseke for the random choices ideas.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-10-2011, 02:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I just recently had a deck of them make the choice to come home from the store with me.

I like when that happens

Your All Message Night sounds like an interesting event. Thanks for sharing your reading experiences Lynn . I like when the cards " jump " out of the deck ! I think of those as ones I need to pay special attention to.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction