Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-12-2020, 12:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Spirit Using Technology As A Sign?

So for the past week, I have had some really weird things happen with my technology such as my computer suddenly getting stuck, I'd pray over the experience and it would immediately rectify itself, this happens a lot in the early part of the day. I have had my phone suddenly shut down and I'd have to turn the power on, this does not happen to me often. I also would start playing music and then out of nowhere it would cut off in the middle of a song. Is anyone else having weird technology experiences? I understand that we are entering the Age Of The Aquarius on the 20th, not sure if that has anything to do with all the changes happening. Could there be a spirit trying to get my attention?
Old 15-12-2020, 04:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by AretheaNewBeginnings
So for the past week, I have had some really weird things happen with my technology such as my computer suddenly getting stuck, I'd pray over ......... Could there be a spirit trying to get my attention?

Yes there could be but who and why?

Have you been in a situation that might lead to a spirit wanting to 'get in touch' with you in such a way?
Old 15-12-2020, 10:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Actually, yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Yes there could be but who and why?

Have you been in a situation that might lead to a spirit wanting to 'get in touch' with you in such a way?

Actually, my aunt from my adopted side of the family past away about two weeks ago and since her death things started happening. I have always been use to spirits reaching out to me but this is a bit more intense and eye opening. However, if it is her, I don't know what I could think of that she'd be trying to tell me. I don't know how to read the signs?
Old 16-12-2020, 06:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Actually, my aunt from my adopted side of the family past away about two weeks ago and since her death things started happening. I have always been use to spirits reaching out to me but this is a bit more intense and eye opening. However, if it is her, I don't know what I could think of that she'd be trying to tell me. I don't know how to read the signs?

Then you've answered my questions.... My guess is she's just reassuring you she's OK and around you.
Old 17-12-2020, 08:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Point Made

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Then you've answered my questions.... My guess is she's just reassuring you she's OK and around you.

I was freaking out a bit but you have a point. I should see it as her being okay.
Old 17-12-2020, 09:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I was freaking out a bit but you have a point. I should see it as her being okay.

I would say so.
Old 09-01-2021, 04:04 PM
Master

Quote:
So for the past week, I have had some really weird things happen with my technology such as my computer suddenly getting stuck, I'd pray over the experience and it would immediately rectify itself, this happens a lot in the early part of the day. I have had my phone suddenly shut down and I'd have to turn the power on, this does not happen to me often. I also would start playing music and then out of nowhere it would cut off in the middle of a song. Is anyone else having weird technology experiences? I understand that we are entering the Age Of The Aquarius on the 20th, not sure if that has anything to do with all the changes happening. Could there be a spirit trying to get my attention?
Definitely has happened and I can relate to the experience, synchronicity and events. But what of the sign? How does one handle the sign (meaning). When my computer crashes do I (still) post the same message or do the same thing. I am use to synchronicity that confirms but not to synchronicity that does not. Synchronicity imo is a form of communication of a spiritual nature.
Old 09-01-2021, 04:27 PM
Do you know Charles Stanley's story - why he turned so much to God and became a Pastor? Basic version:
He ran some water - but wanted to fix a light.
The phone rang...no one was there...when he turned around he could see water all over the floor...he would have been electrocuted.

I forget exact details. Was there a chair, was it metal, I forget. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-01-2021, 06:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Definitely has happened and I can relate to the experience, synchronicity and events. But what of the sign? How does one handle the sign (meaning). When my computer crashes do I (still) post the same message or do the same thing. I am use to synchronicity that confirms but not to synchronicity that does not. Synchronicity imo is a form of communication of a spiritual nature.

great questions! I used to doubt that signs and symbols were as commonplace as I now accept they actually are but whether one is necessarily supposed to do anything I still don't accept.

In the above example, if one were to consider a computer crash as an indication the intended message should not be posted it would seem to me you would be allowing someone else to veto what you write. And that would be good enough if you felt unsure or if you were used to allowing postings effectively to be 'vetted'.

It happens to me occasionally and I take it as a sign I should re-consider what I'm 'saying' or how I'm saying it. I wouldn't change anything, though, just because I'd lost the piece other than probably being unable to write an exactly similar piece. And maybe that's the only change I was intended to make?