Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Closed Thread

Old 18-04-2006, 03:59 PM
Experiencer

hello there
faith healer here
I practice distance healing as well as light work healing/spiritual healing too
and do energy work while in meditation for friends and family
I would love to be added to your list of healers to help send energy to those who need it
peace be within you
God bless
from james
Old 22-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Buttercup McToots

I am very new here. I would love to have some help.
I need to grow and learn more.
I firmly believe in All That Is, and that I am a part of it.
My name is Buttercup McToots.
And this is my first post.
Old 22-04-2006, 03:07 PM
muddy1

Thank You very much. Could you please add my husband Bob to your healing list. He really needs it.
Mary
Old 23-04-2006, 05:06 PM
Seeker

I am new to this site and could do with some abscent healing love nutty nana
Old 15-05-2006, 11:20 AM
Kat

Firstly I'd like to appologise for the lack of attention I've been giving this thread reciently. Unfortunately my attention is fairly scattered at the moment but hopefully soon it'll be a lot more focused.

Secondly, welcome to all the new members and to those joining the list as either/or practitioners and helpers.
Old 15-05-2006, 11:33 AM
Master
Hi buttercup, great name by the way!!! This site has helped me and I have only been on it a few weeks.
How do you need help, anything in particulare????

Great to meet you anyhow
Old 19-05-2006, 11:02 AM
saj

Hi Kat,
Certainly require some healing, with a couple of long term physical injurys, some emotional trauma and mental disillusionment, your healing energy would be most appreciated, please add me to your receiving healing list.
Peace, love and light
saj

Last edited by saj : 19-05-2006 at 11:08 AM.
Old 24-05-2006, 11:58 AM
Kat

You're added.
Old 24-06-2006, 10:34 AM
Suspended

Book1

hi , im new here today . i am a spiritual healer and do healing in other chatrooms , so if there is a chatroom on this site (please tell me how to get in it as i dont understand computers ) then i would be more than happy to help with any healing . love and light to you all whitewing x x x x

Last edited by whitewing : 24-06-2006 at 10:38 AM.
Old 30-06-2006, 03:34 AM
Morluna Direvrailian

I could definitely use some healing... and I will do my best to help heal others on the list too. Energy is incredible stuff!
Closed Thread