Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 24-05-2020, 05:34 AM
ant

The Fifth Element.

The tv channel i watched it on,has it on rerun for 12hrs!
Old 10-06-2020, 04:53 PM
Master
2001: A Space Odyssey
Old 12-06-2020, 07:01 AM
Ascender

My boyfriend and I just watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame a few hours ago. I forgot how much I love that movie. It's quite a mature Disney movie and so underrated because of that. I am contemplating reading the book now.

Esmeralda is such a GREAT character. I loved her so much as a child and now as an adult, I love her even more. Her courage, selfless nature, & resourcefulness are all such admirable characteristics and I think make her an incredible role model. I think especially in a time like we are living (at least in the U.S.), watching a group of outcasts fight for justice and then win at the end is very encouraging.
Old 19-07-2020, 11:04 PM
Master
Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark
Old 03-09-2020, 09:58 AM
Knower
"The Wrong Man" (1956) directed by Alfred Hitchcock and based on a true story (of mistaken identity).
Old 03-09-2020, 11:29 AM
Master

"The Thing" from 1982 by John Carpenter. Scary space aliens in Arctarctic, what's not to like?
Old 03-09-2020, 12:23 PM
Knower

A movie about a woman that lost her hair and was wearing a scarf on her head.
The sequence was short and her family was not happy after her death. Daughter had to wear jewellery her hair combed tied backwards. Could see the sadness.
Old 08-09-2020, 06:09 AM
Knower
Hellboy II: The Golden Army (2008)
Old 08-09-2020, 10:44 AM
Master

Déjà Vu (2006). What seems to be a spiritually themed murder story turns out to be science fiction related. Maybe the best movie director Tony Scott ever made.
Old 08-09-2020, 10:53 PM
Gracey

The Young Messiah. It is a story about Jesus's life when he is 7, based off a book by Anne Rice.