Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 07-08-2020, 12:35 PM
Master
These are some scenes from the movie 'fantastic beasts',showing a parasite.
The point is 've seen soomething similar several times.Only they were smaller.

At 0:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGIopm1g5iw
Old 07-08-2020, 04:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Parasites are nothing to be concerned about, it’s actually the fear they provoke that causes the harm and nothing more, it’s your fear of them that’s (so to speak) killing you. The fight or flight response releasing too much adrenaline than’s healthy for your body. You have to center and bring your power back into yourself and gradually learn to ignore them and the fear will dissipate and so too will everything else you’re struggling with. Then your body and mind can heal.

I gather it’s very easy for me to say all of this and it’s not spoken without a great deal of experience. Years in my own unconscious self-torture, I finally climbed out of that and saw the light. Don’t worry, it’s not all as bad as it seems right now.
Old 07-08-2020, 05:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I am tired, I can't understand why God is not coming to help me.... I just can't....

don't forget, jesus had this same question on the cross. He bore through his task anyway though.
Old 07-08-2020, 05:29 PM
Master
It sounds to me that you could continue reading the Bible. Perhaps these ''voices'' don't want you to because they know it gives you comfort. Whether real or not, it's on your 'mind' so it seems relevant.
Old 07-08-2020, 06:15 PM
Master
I agree with Lady May.They feed from your fears,and they'll do their best to sustain their meal.
Old 07-08-2020, 06:59 PM
Master

@LadyMay You're right but I am not concious when it happens, very rarely it happens for me to be conscious... This is very hard for me, I have no control over it.

@lomax Yes, it looked like a dark cloud of smoke, it was over my body and when I became conscious and used my imagination to bring light everywhere, it run away.

@FallingLeaves I know.. but I read the stories of all those people having NDE and meeting the Light or actually meeting Christ. I have out of body experience, even if I really do not want to have them anymore, they still happen, anyway, I hoped that maybe this way I can meet Christ.

@Altair Only Jesus's words give me confort, I know that it all resides in the mind, in the sense that a healty mind would not experience what I experience.
Old 09-08-2020, 06:45 PM
Master
I think what's happened to you,me,and some others are the results of energy drain.
The inner and outer immune system cannot function properly without the proper amount of energy.

From that point,everything starts to fall apart,manifesting with a variety of symptoms to all sections of your life.I could be wrong,but it's a new theory i was thinking the last weeks.

You treat the symptoms,but still,your being hasn't enough power to make things return to normal again.

The lack of energy impacts your health,your financials,relationships,luck,and everything else.You struggle to fill the gups,but at the very end,you're taking the same amount of energy have left,moving it from one place to another.You close one hole,another one opens immediately.
Old 09-08-2020, 07:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I think what's happened to you,me,and some others are the results of energy drain.
The inner and outer immune system cannot function properly without the proper amount of energy.

From that point,everything starts to fall apart,manifesting with a variety of symptoms to all sections of your life.I could be wrong,but it's a new theory i was thinking the for the last weeks.

You treat the symptoms,but still,your being hasn't enough power to make things return to normal again.

The lack of energy impacts your health,your financials,relationships,luck,and everything else.You struggle to fill the gups,but at the very end,you're taking the same amount of energy have left,moving it from one place to another.

You could be right.. I don't know what to do anymore, I tried calling for archangel Michael and I've seen all sorts of colors and a white shape taking form in the back of my mind but I was not able to mantain the image.. This happens almost every time I call for him, I don't even know who I am calling, just trying all sorts of things...

Why it only happens to some of us and not to all of us? Take or example the buddhist monks who meditate their entire lives, they seem to have no problems.
Old 09-08-2020, 08:48 PM
Master

There is one thing I noticed, the smell and taste of sulfur, every single time I noticed another presence in my dreams, the taste and smell of sulfur was there.
Old 09-08-2020, 09:32 PM
Deactivated Account

I've had chronic migraines ten years, idiopathic hypersomnia the same amount of time, chronic sciatica recently... I've had lots of therapy but I've recently started again, and each layer of therapy goes progressively deeper. I've learned through body work that all these conditions are the result of trauma, pain, anxieties, all trapped so deeply in my muscles they're chronically tense and knotted, my body has been constantly in fight or flight mode, and now I've stopped to address that, all these health issues suddenly are going away, just like that. Years of doctors exams and being thrown medicines, I don't need the medicines anymore after all this time.

I also have an auto-immune disease, primary adrenal insufficiency where the adrenals don't work. Well, why would they when they are exhausted from constantly being in overdrive? They literally burned themselves out and I am coming to believe at this point won't work again until I manage to get my sympathetic nervous system to calm down and under conscious control. For me, it turns out all my problems are internal, psychogenic they call it, or functional neurological symptom disorder (previously called conversion disorder). The doctors could never tell me this let alone get me help for this, but after a decade of suffering this is what it turns out to be.

I also have a dissociative disorder, where the mind is fragmented and forms different personalities as a way to cope with the anxieties and stress. I thought I was possessed, I thought demons were circling me, tormenting me, making me doubt my own thoughts and feelings, my own spiritual experiences, I was in hell, the devil was out to get me. I had exorcisms, which just made matters worse. I was put on anti-psychotics for that, but therapy once again helped out with that. Again, turns out it all came back to mind.

There are so many things we can experience as human beings, especially those called to the spiritual path where the exploration of the mind and the soul goes beyond the body. We forget our own physicality, we lose connection to our body, lose grounding and become disconnected, dissociated, swimming in our own terrors and torments, and the body is in so much pain unable to handle the onslaught of psychological and resulting neurological overload.

The demons, the entities, the energy vampires, they may be draining us, but healthy people don't stand for it, they are calm and relaxed and put their boundaries up, they're strong in spirit and mind and grounded in body, they're not prone to breaking down, because there's nothing within them unstable. When you experience these things, it's because the internal was already in a place vulnerable to being thrown off its perch, you could call it the ego. And then our shadows expand to ginormous sizes, become lifelike and take on the appearance of djinn who promise temptations for your soul. But how can you give a soul you already do not possess? When your soul is not under your control? Fragmented and doing who knows what with your broken mind.

There are many things in the external life we can't control, but we can always control our internal reaction. Maybe it's not conscious to you to begin with, but it's our shadows that make us conscious when we learn to befriend them and listen to what they're saying to us. Everything I learned about how to heal myself came from within, from listening to my body and my emotions, to learning what it needed.

It's a long journey. And physical illnesses are real, but what I'm saying here is so much is under your control, if you just learn how to. Suffering once realised then becomes a choice. Do you wallow in it or do you decide to work on it to better your inner reactions?

It's never easy being ill, neither in body or in mind, but here is a spiritual lesson or chance rather to learn to master your body-mind.

First you're the victim, then you start on the path to recovery. You have the power, you just need to tap into it. To knock on the door that will be answered, within your own self. To start that hero's journey, or finish it now that you are facing the dragon. The dragon is only defeated when it's befriended.

Demons no longer haunt me or bother me. I stopped asking whether they're mine or whether they're spiritual. I hold the power now, over my own reactions. This is the path of healing.