Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 31-07-2020, 08:36 AM
Master

I am very sick

Many know me here because of my many experiences, I just want to say this, I don't know if my experiences were real or not or if they came from someone or smething deceiving me and so in my turn, unintentionally I may have deceived you too. All the messages I receive, I don't know from where they came, take them with with a graint of salt. I know there's real evil, other than the human being, something not of this world, so be careful. I myself have returned to my christian roots because this has always been the truth for me, after all Jesus Christ came into my life, when I firstly read the Bible, I started with His words, I just felt His call. He is the truth.

Now, I have become very very sick, I thought that it's just something passing, but I am extremely sick, my heart is failing, I may have a stroke at any time, I have aches all over my body, my chest hurts, my heart hurts, sometimes I can barely breath.

I just want to thank you all and wish you peace, I also know that this site is going to close down, so it seems that it's an end to many things.

I hope you all one day may come to Christ! I come from a poor family, I have suffered a lot in this life and yet here I am, I stand with Christ, no matter what.
Old 31-07-2020, 12:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Many know me here because of my many experiences, I just want to say this, I don't know if my experiences were real or not or if they came from someone or smething deceiving me and so in my turn, unintentionally I may have deceived you too. All the messages I receive, I don't know from where they came, take them with with a graint of salt. I know there's real evil, other than the human being, something not of this world, so be careful. I myself have returned to my christian roots because this has always been the truth for me, after all Jesus Christ came into my life, when I firstly read the Bible, I started with His words, I just felt His call. He is the truth.

Now, I have become very very sick, I thought that it's just something passing, but I am extremely sick, my heart is failing, I may have a stroke at any time, I have aches all over my body, my chest hurts, my heart hurts, sometimes I can barely breath.

I just want to thank you all and wish you peace, I also know that this site is going to close down, so it seems that it's an end to many things.

I hope you all one day may come to Christ! I come from a poor family, I have suffered a lot in this life and yet here I am, I stand with Christ, no matter what.

Don't give up, look into all the Medical Interventions that may be of help to you...
I've sent you a PM....
Old 31-07-2020, 12:59 PM
Master
First,ensure that it's not a virus like covid19 or anything else.

I've seen posts like yours in the past,from a member called angel123(or something)on 'Astral Dynamics' forum.I think she posted here as well.

If it's not a medical issue,then your immune system is shutting down (i've been there as well).
I only know that almost everyone who's seeing these cursed number patterns,sooner or later will face it as well.

What you can do for the moment,is to take care of your physical body and forget everything about spiritual practise.

You'll survive as well.Don't worry.You're young,and i'm sure you're gonna gain your strength again,but as i allready told you,you have to forget-discard anything concerning practical spirituality.
Old 31-07-2020, 01:12 PM
Master
Do you have social insurance,so you can visit a hospital?
Spending some days there,will make you feel a lot better.Your body needs rest,vitamins,and the proper treatment.
Old 31-07-2020, 02:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Don't give up, look into all the Medical Interventions that may be of help to you...
I've sent you a PM....

Thank you, I will answer soon. This is my cross, I visited today a doctor, my life fell apart, I have never been so sick, so close to death. I prayed a lot to God to not forget me. The doctor gave me a treatment to help my heart, I had 116 beats per second while doing nothing and 14 with 11 my tension, they were shocked, at 25 years old to have problems like an old man. My body hurts a lot, everywhere, I cried a lot.
Old 31-07-2020, 02:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
First,ensure that it's not a virus like covid19 or anything else.

I've seen posts like yours in the past,from a member called angel123(or something)on 'Astral Dynamics' forum.I think she posted here as well.

If it's not a medical issue,then your immune system is shutting down (i've been there as well).
I only know that almost everyone who's seeing these cursed number patterns,sooner or later will face it as well.

What you can do for the moment,is to take care of your physical body and forget everything about spiritual practise.

You'll survive as well.Don't worry.You're young,and i'm sure you're gonna gain your strength again,but as i allready told you,you have to forget-discard anything concerning practical spirituality.

There are more than 4 months of feeling sick, just when this virus started, maybe I got and it stuck itself on me, I am going to do the test next week probably.

Yes, you told me, those cursed numbers, they deceived me, I thought it is all good and now I am on the edge of death..

I stopped with everything, the day I stopped I prayed to Christ, then I had nightmares 3 days in a row. I heard voices saying: Shut up!! While I was praying.. I prayed more and more and my nightmares stopped.

Ai hope she recovered, it is horrible.. everything hurts so do much, I feel as if my muscles are torn apart, it seems that all my body is failing to function..
Old 31-07-2020, 03:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Do you have social insurance,so you can visit a hospital?
Spending some days there,will make you feel a lot better.Your body needs rest,vitamins,and the proper treatment.

Not yet, as I had only minor problems in past, nothing so so serious.. But my family is going to pay one for me so that I can go to hospital.

I started taking a treatment.
Old 31-07-2020, 03:05 PM
Master
Oh boy.
Don't worry.You're going to be fine.It will pass.And don't forget to do the covid test.
Old 31-07-2020, 03:12 PM
Master
Also vegatables and fruits can help a lot.For some reason,everytime i eat raw carrots,i get the feeling that my inner self reacts in a positive way.I can almost feel him telling me ''oh yeah.I like that.''
(and i don't like carrots)

Anyway.
In that particular phase,you have to be very careful with what you eat.If you can eat only foods that boosting the immune system,go for it.You'll feel the difference.
Avoid any kind of fats,cause for some reason they have an effect on the astral body as well.Also they are depressive for the immune system.
Old 31-07-2020, 03:24 PM
Master
And what really sucks,is that no one knows the cause of this.It starts by seeing number patterns,and eventualy the immune system kicks off,leaving you exposed to all kind of s h i t.

One member from here is dealing with fairies who steal jewels from her.(Once again the number patterns are involved as well).