Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 22-07-2020, 03:35 PM
Master
Is there any weird astrology going on right now?

With the riots and all the insanity going on in the world, I wonder if there is matching astrology in the sky that is really weird
Old 23-07-2020, 04:11 AM
Master

I was looking for some further information on this and I came across an astrologer Maurice Fernandez.

Back in 2015 he wrote:

On January 12, 2020, Saturn conjoins Pluto at 22° Capricorn for a single, and dramatic, pass. With the Sun, Ceres, and Mercury within a degree, and the respective South Nodes of Saturn and Pluto close to this degree, we can expect this cycle to have an exceptionally powerful effect, from the year leading up to the conjunction and approximately two years following it. As previously mentioned, this cycle is bound to stimulate significant geopolitical dynamics that will affect the distribution of power in many structures on a global scale. Angular aspects between Saturn and Pluto are also known to reflect pandemics (my emphasis) and natural disasters, including seismic and volcanic activity.

He expands on these themes:

It may seem premature to analyze transits four or five years prior to their occurrence, when so much can happen in between; however, because 2020 promises to be a turning point in our history, now is an appropriate time. When we will eventually look back at that period, we may find ourselves dividing the times between “life before 2020 and life after 2020.”

The year 2020 seems not to let up in intensity. From the first days of the year until the very last ones, each month accrues critically important planetary cycles that will undoubtedly set the tone for many years to come. Here are the most prominent ones:

The year begins soon after a powerful Total Solar Eclipse conjunct Jupiter in Capricorn (Dec 26, 2019), and this is followed soon after by the mammoth Saturn–Pluto new cycle conjunction (Jan 12, 2020), exactly on their own respective nodes, and also tightly conjunct the Sun, Mercury, and Ceres.

In March and April, Jupiter catches up to Pluto for another new cycle conjunction, in close proximity to Saturn. Later in the year, from August until December, Mars entering and retrograding in Aries will square Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto in turn.

Maurice Fernandez concludes:

If we contemplate the whole sequence of astrological events in the year 2020, with its dramatic planetary alignments, we can anticipate great intensity and changes on many levels all through the year. These events will likely have a destructive edge as a new world order is rising from deconstruction— change is not always a smooth process. However, since all the year’s transits culminate in the Jupiter–Saturn conjunction in Aquarius, we will see new solutions and paradigms emerge. There is a promise of rebirth and a new vision that will gradually unfold in the following months into 2021 and years to come.

As he points out, 2020 will culminate with a Saturn-Jupiter conjunction in Aquarius on December 21.

Astrologer John Hogue says that chaos/crises will continue beyond this year, with more to come later:

"If you think 2020 was overturning apple carts of comfortable, unconscious life on Earth set in automatic ego-drive mode, then brace yourself!"

We live in interesting times.

Peace

Last edited by iamthat : 23-07-2020 at 05:14 AM.
Old 23-07-2020, 07:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
I was looking for some further information on this and I came across an astrologer Maurice Fernandez.

Back in 2015 he wrote:

On January 12, 2020, Saturn conjoins Pluto at 22° Capricorn for a single, and dramatic, pass. With the Sun, Ceres, and Mercury within a degree, and the respective South Nodes of Saturn and Pluto close to this degree, we can expect this cycle to have an exceptionally powerful effect, from the year leading up to the conjunction and approximately two years following it. As previously mentioned, this cycle is bound to stimulate significant geopolitical dynamics that will affect the distribution of power in many structures on a global scale. Angular aspects between Saturn and Pluto are also known to reflect pandemics (my emphasis) and natural disasters, including seismic and volcanic activity.

It may seem premature to analyze transits four or five years prior to their occurrence, when so much can happen in between; however, because 2020 promises to be a turning point in our history, now is an appropriate time. When we will eventually look back at that period, we may find ourselves dividing the times between “life before 2020 and life after 2020.”

The year 2020 seems not to let up in intensity. From the first days of the year until the very last ones, each month accrues critically important planetary cycles that will undoubtedly set the tone for many years to come. Here are the most prominent ones:

The year begins soon after a powerful Total Solar Eclipse conjunct Jupiter in Capricorn (Dec 26, 2019), and this is followed soon after by the mammoth Saturn–Pluto new cycle conjunction (Jan 12, 2020), exactly on their own respective nodes, and also tightly conjunct the Sun, Mercury, and Ceres.

In March and April, Jupiter catches up to Pluto for another new cycle conjunction, in close proximity to Saturn. Later in the year, from August until December, Mars entering and retrograding in Aries will square Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto in turn.

If we contemplate the whole sequence of astrological events in the year 2020, with its dramatic planetary alignments, we can anticipate great intensity and changes on many levels all through the year. These events will likely have a destructive edge as a new world order is rising from deconstruction— change is not always a smooth process. However, since all the year’s transits culminate in the Jupiter–Saturn conjunction in Aquarius, we will see new solutions and paradigms emerge. There is a promise of rebirth and a new vision that will gradually unfold in the following months into 2021 and years to come.

As he points out, 2020 will culminate with a Saturn-Jupiter conjunction in Aquarius on December 21.

Astrologer John Hogue says that chaos/crises will continue beyond this year, with more to come later:

"If you think 2020 was overturning apple carts of comfortable, unconscious life on Earth set in automatic ego-drive mode, then brace yourself!"

Peace

so awesome. thanks for sharing
Old 24-07-2020, 12:34 AM
Knower
Nicely put. Yes I had been anticipating the conjunction for a bit too since I read about last year. I was on a thread awhile ago back in December talking bout it I think on here, it mighta been with you too I'm getting some de ja vu cause I remember someone telling me about Ceres and the importance it had in the conjunction & I kinda skimmed passed it before that. Yeah but I came here to see if anyone had touched on this yet. Crazy times indeed... i would recommend anyone to look into that when you have some time cause it's pretty imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat

Back in 2015 he wrote:

Peace
Old 24-07-2020, 12:40 AM
Knower
[

Peace[/quote]

This made me kinda laugh & kinda sad & a bit scared @ the same time cause it's so true
Old 24-07-2020, 12:56 AM
Knower
I also have been thinking since pluto & saturn are both in retrograde right now so there has been this kinda "relax" I dont know if that is the right word but emotions have taken a breather somewhat but tensions are still high everywhere. It kinda feels like that calm before the storm. I forgot plutos date but Saturns going back end September so things going to start getting all twightlight zoney more so. I dont know how the rest of the world is doing so much but here it's kinda woo spiraling into a cliff or something. I'm bout to peace out for real. I love chaos as much as the next guy but yeah these ppl are nuts for real.
Old 24-07-2020, 11:24 PM
It seems younger people think the virus is a hoax - and even the hurricane hitting Hawaii...(my friend's sons in their late 20s)...what?
I said I would ask in this thread for an idea as to why.
Thanks.
A hoax?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-07-2020, 06:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
It seems younger people think the virus is a hoax - and even the hurricane hitting Hawaii...(my friend's sons in their late 20s)...what?
Thanks.
A hoax?

anybody who thinks this level of pandemic is a hoax is just not grounded in reality. the sad fact is most people don't think for themselves or trust their gut, how could something like this be a hoax? lol
Old 25-07-2020, 10:59 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thanks.
A hoax?

I dont even think they know why. At this point everyone knows someone who had contracted the virus, so I dont know how they work that fact into their delusions but they find a way. I had a customer & a lady who used to work at my post office pass away from it. The customer just bought a car from us on March 2nd. May 1st his wife let us know he was in the hospital with covid. Sometime between then and may 11th he died from it. He had just turned 50 in April. Right around that same time I read a news article and the lady seemed so familiar. She was 31 and was in the hospital delivering her 3rd child when she tested positive for covid. Her and her family expressed concerns about her returning home once she was discharged a few days later. She was told her symptoms were mild & she should just self isolate for 2 weeks and retest after that. Despite the fact she was an asthmatic who just gave birth to a child, they sent her home & 3 days later she passed away while asleep. Not 2 minutes after I read that, a coworker & i started talking & she is telling me a story about someone who just died from covid and as shes talking I realized who she was, I showed her the article that she had basically just repeated & she was like yeah that is her.

But I for the life of me cannot grasp the reasoning behind hoax claims..... why & how does that even make sense?

It was somewhat recent that Trump started making claims that it was all an elaborate hoax designed by the Democrats to bring him down.... yeah ok buddy.

I also wanna punch those ppl who have some serious issues with wearing a mask. It's as if this country' is under so much tension as it is & the masks were the last straw. They need to just get over themselves. Yelling about constitutional rights that they obviously cant grasp anyway but hey! Let's just scream a bunch of nonsense until we get what we want. Which apparently is a better chance to contract & pass a harmful new virus we know little about..

Trying to explain the logic is rage inducing. Okay sure we aren't required by law to wear masks. HOWEVER you are in Cost Co right now. And Costco requires you wear a mask if you are going to shop at their store. They dont let u buy things without a membership card, same thing applies to masks...

I personally like it though.
Old 25-07-2020, 07:51 PM
But, what is the astrological reason for this age group, esp, to doubt
even in the Hurricane heading right towards him in Hawaii?!

So odd~!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru