Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Master
You are speaking of personal matters I know nothing about.

Look up Leviticus 17:11 in the old testament, and see what you have in Christ, who careth for you, to rejoice about.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 22-07-2020, 07:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Again, not interested in the hopes of those who are ignorant of the faith, or the scripture.

Who feel it's all about humanity, and the world which we are told the devil is the god of.
The mark will be a logical step which you speak of
Busby, which is coming.
This global pandemic is different. Happening under a leadership here who thinks climate warming is a hoax and a money making scheme.
Among other things.

There is a new earth coming.

Obviously you can believe what you wish to believe.
I don't believe in an 'Armageddon' caused by God simply because God is supposed to be love and the thought of 'him' deliberately causing and bringing terror, fear and horror into a world which is fighting continuously for survival is disgusting.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 22-07-2020, 11:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I don't believe in an 'Armageddon' caused by God simply because God is supposed to be love and the thought of 'him' deliberately causing and bringing terror, fear and horror into a world which is fighting continuously for survival is disgusting.

Completely agree with your wise words
Old 22-07-2020, 12:51 PM
Master
Quote:

What we are to understand is that it is mankind who is the author of what is to come, which Jesus stated will get much worse.
Something hard to believe, until this present political administration here.

Denial of global warming, Oil still is being used. The Amazon...
Other.
Busby, I'm not including what other man made efforts which will apparently be employed for power and control.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 22-07-2020, 03:22 PM
Master
Fossil fuels are still used because our modern civilization was built upon it and energy infrastructure is built upon it. Replacing it all with renewables is not necessarily always better for the environment, in fact large solar and wind parks destroy habitat of wildlife. Wind farms interrupt migrating birds and in the sea they'll disturb marine mammals. So what do you and we want to preserve and protect? We can't do it all.

The best option is nuclear, which is both clean and requires little space. We are all contributing to fossil fuel consumption so it's a bit rich to blame it all on a few at the top. It looks like billions more want to consume many resources and live like we do in developed nations. There's no stopping this unless people are to accept poverty, which will lead to more crime and conflict. So it's going to be bad either way, with more development globally or by halting it.
Old 22-07-2020, 04:59 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Anyone have a problem with this statement?
Romans 8:22
Just saw a news broadcast on Polar Bears.
Sad story.

The Bible tells us about these last days here, dwindling down to now, just a few.

But the Lord tells us about those who propagate the destruction of the earth.
Revelation 11:18

You say we seek redemption.

Redemption from what?

Why do you need to be saved? Who condemned you and was it a just condemnation?

You must have done something really evil if you need a god to do your penance for you while you immorally abdicate your responsibility for your own actions.

That is quite immoral and you want Jesus to do the evil thing of asking you to do evil.

Regards
DL
Old 22-07-2020, 05:03 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:

Nicely put.

Why do non-believers have such better morals than the Christians?

I know. We reject genocidal gods and fascist regimes while Christians embrace that vile control system.

Man needs control, but not subjugation to a genocidal prick of a god.

Regards
DL
Old 22-07-2020, 05:08 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
So how does one may leave this state, this situation? I once fell from a moving train and survived without a single scratch, I totally knew that God saved me that day, many people in my country had similar accidents and died, just a year ago a boy fell from a train and died instantly. That was the only time when God's presence was with me, then the years to come have brought nothing, in my endless search for God, praying and praying and praying, I feel that I only made my situation worse, that now I am so much far from God than I was in the early beginning.

I hear people saying, pray to Christ, He will answer, so I pray and then He answers and I tell people, they come and say that it must have been the devil deceiving me.

I pray to God before going to sleep and then I have nightmares, 3 days in the row, this is the third day it happened. I prayed for my father and few days later he threw me out of our house, this happened a year ago, when I pray to God, bad things happen, exactly the worse case scenario.

I hear you, but look at Yahweh for the first time and try to find a better god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNcRXeCzpno

Regards
DL
Old 22-07-2020, 05:12 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
What we are to understand is that it is mankind who is the author of what is to come,.

You called Eden our fall and do not seem to know that Christians think, and sing, that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to Yahweh's plan.

Are you suggesting that Adam derailed Yahweh's plan?

If so, what makes you think god can put it back on the rails?

If derailed, the plan was a poor plan from the start. Right?

Regards
DL
Old 22-07-2020, 07:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
You called Eden our fall and do not seem to know that Christians think, and sing, that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to Yahweh's plan.

Are you suggesting that Adam derailed Yahweh's plan?

If so, what makes you think god can put it back on the rails?

If derailed, the plan was a poor plan from the start. Right?

Regards
DL

Sorry? What hymn are you talking about?

The cult of Yahweh?
Anyone can do a quick check and see you are a cult.