Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-06-2020, 08:47 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
Well, you're correct. It was a blessing and then a curse, as I have said to my twin flame. She and the love I had for her was both a blessing and a curse. :/

When the separation happened, I had a lot of psychic activity with her and some Angel's (or maybe her higher self) but it quickly took a darker turn. I still feel love from.her in my heart, and I can feel when she is thinking about me . Every time I feel her thinking about me (sometimes I get head tingles) I feel the love too.

I don't know what to do, other than what I am doing which is facing myself 100% . Any advice?
OK. Yes, I understand. Is there a chance for you to see her, talk to her, if you could bring up the topic and ask "How did I hurt you? ... Will you forgive me?" (this is actually from an Oprah clip, don't laugh, those two lines). Put aside your own perspective, defending your actions back then. If she is anything like I was then she will first not want to talk about it but then she will tell you. Take it in. Don't protest too much. Tell her you love her (sorry I'm gonna get so personal here...), you're gonna stand by her side, the pain is worth it, you have tried to get pass her but you can't, you can never replace her. AND bring in that twelve years has passed - so you have grown, matured. Give her time to think. She does not have to answer yes or no. Give her some time to get over the shock. Her mind is set on one thing and she can't be cornered like that to say yes or no, if so it might backfire. Give her space but let her know you're there. That you will be a comfort, she can relay on you.

Sorry, I feel I am stepping over line here but I just wanna help you and her too... if it is fear that is stopping her. Or her having replayed in her mind why it ended back then this will be the obstacle, the barrier, I hope you can overcome.
Old 17-06-2020, 09:43 PM
Administrator
Hello

Preparation for a lifetime yet to come to pass. Many times we unite with someone we have a strong connection to and we feel we are to be with them but they are not ready to be with us.

Too many times we might well end up in a relationship that is not what we want or what we expected it to be. Yet we stay in it as we feel its the right place and the right relationship to be in.

I did that for 33 years feeling that it was where I was to be, and that one day I would get free. Well the Universe had that planned out for me that when the time was right I would be set free. Yet freedom was not being set free, it was being put into a new relationship that is wonderful.

I do not know what its like to be alone, to have the heartbreak of a love lost, I have not suffered in that place. What I do know is that we do have to be strong in being an individual so that we know what its like to be complete.

Yes I have never been alone, without a relationship but I too have never felt that I have been owned in a relationship. I grew in that 33 years and the EX stayed as he was. It was my growth that was the purpose and to bring in 3 kids that are all adjusted young adults now. With a proper male role model in their lives.

Things happen for a reason we might not like that but that is in the hand of a much higher power. Love is fleeting at times, so have that love for yourself first and always.

Lynn
Old 17-06-2020, 11:40 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Preparation for a lifetime yet to come to pass. Many times we unite with someone we have a strong connection to and we feel we are to be with them but they are not ready to be with us.

Too many times we might well end up in a relationship that is not what we want or what we expected it to be. Yet we stay in it as we feel its the right place and the right relationship to be in.

I did that for 33 years feeling that it was where I was to be, and that one day I would get free. Well the Universe had that planned out for me that when the time was right I would be set free. Yet freedom was not being set free, it was being put into a new relationship that is wonderful.

I do not know what its like to be alone, to have the heartbreak of a love lost, I have not suffered in that place. What I do know is that we do have to be strong in being an individual so that we know what its like to be complete.

Yes I have never been alone, without a relationship but I too have never felt that I have been owned in a relationship. I grew in that 33 years and the EX stayed as he was. It was my growth that was the purpose and to bring in 3 kids that are all adjusted young adults now. With a proper male role model in their lives.

Things happen for a reason we might not like that but that is in the hand of a much higher power. Love is fleeting at times, so have that love for yourself first and always.

Lynn
I do not understand why you say it's preparation for a lifetime to come? Could you explain?
Old 18-06-2020, 11:07 PM
Pathfinder

Blue,

I stumbled on this video and it resonates with me so much. If you can give it a watch, let me know what you think.

https://youtu.be/CfK_fk3TnpI
Old 19-06-2020, 12:41 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
I have a question for you all. Even if you dont know, feel free to answer anyway.

Well, I was laying down thinking about my twin flam and th is song was playing, it felt like my twin flame wanted me to hear that song. It was saying "we planned this, to be alone, without you"
I do kinda believe in soul plans like when in between lives you get to plan out certain things to have a certain outcome.

I've been separated from her for 12 years. I still think of her every day and I stil love her very much. I am sure after 12 years of it, I will always deeply love her.

My question is, why would me and her plan to be separated for so long?
Why does separation happen?

I really have no concept of "twin flames". I don't get it and personally I don't want to get it. It seems really silly to me to be hung up on someone that obviously isn't that into you - and that would be my best guess as to why that separation happened.

I fell in love with a guy who was hung up on his high school sweetheart. He was so hung up on her that he spent 20 years in her "friend zone" and became an uncle to her kids. When her marriage went south and she divorced her husband she ended up getting engaged to a former schoolmate of theirs. With that final slap in the face he finally put down the torch he carried for her for so long. A few weeks later he met me.

We fell in love. Called each other "one soul". Planned for a child and had a beautiful baby daughter. Then he died from a pulmonary embolism at the age of 43 just 4 years since we met.

Yeah I could have seen him as my true one and only soul mate and that no man could ever match up to who he was and the love we had but that's just not how I saw it. Seven months after he died I met a wonderful man who treats me like gold and helped me survive the worst grief I have ever experienced. He was a true blessing. He has a compassionate healing soul and I'm very fortunate to have found him when I did because I was dying inside.

As far as I'm concerned there are beautiful souls around every corner that I can connect with and I have faith that the love I need will find me when I need it.
Old 19-06-2020, 06:02 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVictoria
I really have no concept of "twin flames". I don't get it and personally I don't want to get it. It seems really silly to me to be hung up on someone that obviously isn't that into you - and that would be my best guess as to why that separation happened.

I fell in love with a guy who was hung up on his high school sweetheart. He was so hung up on her that he spent 20 years in her "friend zone" and became an uncle to her kids. When her marriage went south and she divorced her husband she ended up getting engaged to a former schoolmate of theirs. With that final slap in the face he finally put down the torch he carried for her for so long. A few weeks later he met me.

We fell in love. Called each other "one soul". Planned for a child and had a beautiful baby daughter. Then he died from a pulmonary embolism at the age of 43 just 4 years since we met.

Yeah I could have seen him as my true one and only soul mate and that no man could ever match up to who he was and the love we had but that's just not how I saw it. Seven months after he died I met a wonderful man who treats me like gold and helped me survive the worst grief I have ever experienced. He was a true blessing. He has a compassionate healing soul and I'm very fortunate to have found him when I did because I was dying inside.

As far as I'm concerned there are beautiful souls around every corner that I can connect with and I have faith that the love I need will find me when I need it.
That's great about the faith and finding a good person, my story has been very different. I grew up with narcissistic parents that I still deal with these days sometimes, and have had 4 or 5 ish relationships with. Narcissists. Idk what else to do anymore, but oh well.
Old 20-06-2020, 12:28 AM
Guide

There are things that simply exist, no explanation is needed. Things are the way they are. Blesses.
Old 20-06-2020, 07:19 AM
asearcher

what works for me is if i know that i have given my all even taking the risk to humiliate myself and it still did not work - then i am able to move on. Like there is a line.

In your, blueskiez's "case" considering 12 years had pass and still in mental, telephatic connection, i figure what must then be done - even if it can go either way - is making that final step, and hope for the best.

there are people that have been divorce for years and then find a way back to each other. This could hopefully be one of those cases.

If not then you'll be free.
Old 20-06-2020, 10:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Well, you're correct. It was a blessing and then a curse, as I have said to my twin flame. She and the love I had for her was both a blessing and a curse. :/

When the separation happened, I had a lot of psychic activity with her and some Angel's (or maybe her higher self) but it quickly took a darker turn. I still feel love from.her in my heart, and I can feel when she is thinking about me . Every time I feel her thinking about me (sometimes I get head tingles) I feel the love too.

I don't know what to do, other than what I am doing which is facing myself 100% . Any advice?

The honest truth, deep inside you know the reason why things are happening the way that they are happening. My twin and I were seperated (if we want to call it that, although I like to think of it as in training) for nearly 20 years.

Honestly the time is immaterial and there are times when I believe this will never end and other times when my faith is so deep.

In the end it is what it is, our souls create the experiences that we have in life and yes I too sometimes wonder, why on earth would we need this experience. Yet, in it comes bounding ( the experience that is ) unbidden, unwanted. However, despite inner questioning and protests, there is always a learning element...

This learning brings us closer together, whether we realise it or not.
Akira
Old 27-06-2020, 08:55 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
That's great about the faith and finding a good person, my story has been very different. I grew up with narcissistic parents that I still deal with these days sometimes, and have had 4 or 5 ish relationships with. Narcissists. Idk what else to do anymore, but oh well.

"Narcissist" is a loaded word full of negative connotations. Can't you just see your parents as emotionally stunted, spiritually undisciplined or just plain lost and struggling human beings just like all the rest of us?

Can you feel compassion for their narcissistic tendencies and see how much they, as well as you, are harmed by it?

Could you simply remove the word "narcissistic" from your vocabulary and look at other people through a lens where such a term doesn't even exist?

Very few people realize the profound effect our language has on our perceptions. It's a trap!