Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 29-05-2020, 06:50 PM
Seeker

Chariot and Strength together, what are your interpretations?

So yesterday I decided to do a quick pull of cards and received Chariot and Strength for how I can make my dream/desire manifest into physical reality. What are your interpretations of these cards being together? I did not use a specific spread or layout. I have my own opinion/interpretation but would love to hear what you would think it means if you got these two cards for the specific question at hand. I would include what I believe it means but I don’t want opinions on what I think, just want to hear your own independent judgment. Thank you!
Old 30-05-2020, 08:18 AM
55Degrees

Seems fairly straightforward.

You'll need determination and drive to get what you want, it won't fall into your lap, you're going to have to put the hard work in and not get discouraged.
Possibly, you may have to encourage (or gently manipulate) the situation to work in your favour.
Old 15-07-2020, 04:49 PM
Newbie ;)

I do agree with 55Degrees, determination and drive! I also have the impression of you having to decide between two choices first?
Old 16-07-2020, 03:04 PM
Master
Wow I wish I got the chariot and the strength ...all I get are scary cards these days but keeps the dopamine in my head rolling lol.

I feel these two cards are rising above the surface above all obstacles so to say. A feeling like your feet won't touch the ground you are above the issues and you can get anything you want .
Old 16-07-2020, 03:22 PM
Master
I'd say, you are already on the right track, or you see that path you should take to manifest it. You do have the drive and inner strength to do it, but you got to make sure you don't get carried away and stay connected to what inspired you to begin with, and your inner strength if there are obstacles.
It actually feels pretty easy to me, as long as you keep that connection to what's in your heart -your inspiration- intact.

So my interpretation is different. Just see what resonates with you.
Good luck!
Old 26-07-2020, 01:59 PM
Master

Similar to what has been read by 55 degrees, Angelic and everyone else. Only I would like to add that Strength here is about strategy and gentle manipulation and persuasion. Chariot energy signifies determination, focus and riding roughshod over all obstacles. But it should be qualified by the gentler energies of Strength and impulse control. In the end you will win, of course. But with Strength, it can be done without treading on too many toes.