Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 09-03-2011, 06:37 AM
boyfsydney

Post Homeopathic treatment

Now days every one want to know how effective homeopathy so here are some facts which prove homeopathy is effective.

Homeopathy works because it has no side effects, and it’s safe, gentle and effective. Homeopathy helps the body cure itself using its homeostatic processes, by using natural remedies. Homeopathic products are made from minerals, botanical substances, and several other sources. Homeopathic treatment is suitable for most people and has the advantage of being completely safe when used correctly.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:41 AM
Deactivated Account
With all due respect, what you're saying doesn't actually prove it works at all. You're offering a description of what it is and what the theory says it does, not giving evidence. I'm not saying it doesn't work - just that it isn't clear cut and it may not be right for all. It didn't work for me but I'm open to trying again perhaps. It has worked for some. Not sure if you're a homey or have had treatment that worked for you, either way good for you, but the jury is still out.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:06 AM
Neville

Just a thought, Is it possible that Homeopathy is effective or alternatively Homeopathy is a placebo effect.

Either way round , it seems like a win win option.

What do you suppose ?
Old 11-03-2011, 02:19 AM
Experiencer

I like how science always gives credit if a drug cures something, but if a vitamin, natural supplement or homeopathic remedy cures an illness its always blamed on "placebo effect"
Old 11-03-2011, 03:18 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Just a thought, Is it possible that Homeopathy is effective or alternatively Homeopathy is a placebo effect.

Either way round , it seems like a win win option.

What do you suppose ?

I'm sensitive enough to tell you that from my experience, homeopathic remedies DO things to a person. Some things are more subtle, others very strong. Now if the presenting picture doesn't match with the disease, it might work on other issues, but not on the original problem. It also might not work at all. Sensitive people can get a proving of the remedy which can last hours or days or months or even longer. (Provings on me tend to last several days in which I'm aware of them. Other provings that come later, I generally do not recognize them at all.) Can it work like a placebo? Yes it can.

There really is a lot to discuss w/ homeopathy. I really enjoyed the method. If anyone is interested, borrow The Organon from a library.

Again, a really good remedy is good, but sometimes it just can't be found. I still use Arnica, but the last time I used it, although it worked tremendously fast, I ended up proving other things from the remedy and it was not nice at all. Some provings are fun, while others are really bad for me.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:32 PM
LightFilledHeart

I too respond to homeopathy. It totally amazed me that such a minute and greatly watered down substance could have any effect on me at all, but lo and behold, they do! I often reacted with illness initially, forcing my homeopathist to further dilute and reduce the doseage of my remedy, due to my extreme sensitivity, but we finally found a method and amount I could tolerate by mixing low potency crystals in a one ounce dropper bottle, filled with water (and a small amount of brandy as preservative), which I would then shake vigorously, pull out about a third of a dropper full, mix with water in a glass s(tirring six times in each direction and then "waterfalling" five times from one glass to another) before measuring out a teaspoon, which I then swish around in my mouth before swallowing. This works and has been very effective. I've been on the remedy for approximatley five months now, and it is without question helping me. My homeopathist says I will know when I no longer need it, as I will start forgetting to take my daily dose and eventually will realize I have gone several days (even a week) without doing so. I'm quite literally amazed at how effective this treatment can be. What is critical is pin- pointing the right and correct remedy for the underlying spiritual/psychological/emotional cause. Once you do that, you must play around with doseage, until you hit on the proper amount/dilution. Some people are a good deal more sensitive than others, and not everyone can take the same amount. A good homeopathist will eventually zero in on what you need.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Dean1973

Homeopathy - brilliant! I've been making the Bach Flower Remedies for myself for about 15-20 yrs, just about to take some Rock Rose neat now in fact .. plus my drops from the mix bottle ..they're so subtle yet powerful. Don't underestimate : )
Old 13-03-2011, 04:55 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean1973
Homeopathy - brilliant! I've been making the Bach Flower Remedies for myself for about 15-20 yrs, just about to take some Rock Rose neat now in fact .. plus my drops from the mix bottle ..they're so subtle yet powerful. Don't underestimate : )
For which ailment is Bach Flower Remedies good for??
Old 13-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresco
Here is a link I hope that helps x http://www.thebachdoctor.com/index.php?p=1_14

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 15-03-2011, 12:16 AM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresco

They are good for every ailment, for they heal states of spritual imbalance, which effect health and well-being. You need a good Bach practitioner to zero in the correct combination of remedies to address the out of balance soul-state presenting. They can work gently and gradually, or in a miraculous and immediate fashion. It all depends on the person and their readiness to heal. But even if you attempt to choose the correct remedies yourself and make a mistake, there is no danger, for it the remedy you choose is not the correct one, it will do nothing and have no effect. The correct remedy or combination of remedies on the other hand, will have a profound effect, whether slow and gradual, or immediate and miraculous, as stated above. These remedies are wonderful! I carry a bottle or Rescue Remedy in my purse at all times. You never know when you might need it, or when you might come upon an accident where the victim is slipping into shock. A drop or two of Rescue Remedy rubbed under the person's lip may mean the difference between life and death until help arrives.