Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-07-2020, 03:41 AM
Guide

Migraine from using telekinesis in Dream

Hey yall...

i notice that I get a migraine when I do things in the dream world... why is that? I am trying to figure out if it is instant karma... I picked up someone and sent them through a glass window with telekinesis and when I did that I got a migraine... lol which got me thinking... am am getting migraines for every time I do something messed up or is it just for using energy?

I had a dream today where it was probably a telepathy trap meant to spark fear.... where I was playing with a machine gun and someone knocked on the door... they said its the police... as soon as I opened the door the guy shot at me and he said he was going to rape everyone in the house... I fell to the floor to pretend I was shot as a I dodged the bullet and rolled towards the machine gun there wasn't any bullets in it so I spawned a magazine through materialization and I loaded the weapon... but then I heard my guardians call my name... I left the dream... I dont even know why I am so tactical like that... Im not even a angry person...
Old 22-07-2020, 05:45 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Hey yall...

i notice that I get a migraine when I do things in the dream world... why is that? I am trying to figure out if it is instant karma... I picked up someone and sent them through a glass window with telekinesis and when I did that I got a migraine... lol which got me thinking... am am getting migraines for every time I do something messed up or is it just for using energy?

I had a dream today where it was probably a telepathy trap meant to spark fear.... where I was playing with a machine gun and someone knocked on the door... they said its the police... as soon as I opened the door the guy shot at me and he said he was going to rape everyone in the house... I fell to the floor to pretend I was shot as a I dodged the bullet and rolled towards the machine gun there wasn't any bullets in it so I spawned a magazine through materialization and I loaded the weapon... but then I heard my guardians call my name... I left the dream... I dont even know why I am so tactical like that... Im not even a angry person...

Do you watch a lot of violent movies? Or play GTA or other video games? Or maybe you are just working out some stuff in your dreams. Consider that everything in the dream is symbolic. You obviously have power and maybe the dreams are telling you that you are worrying too much about something. You have to figure out what the symbols in the dreams mean to you.
Old 26-07-2020, 05:56 AM
Guide

I dont watch movies that much any more but I do enjoy martial art movies. I dont play games like that but I have played gta. Its probally been a year since ive played it though. What makes you say that I have powers?
Old 27-07-2020, 08:19 AM
Master
No messing about in your dreams Warrior - action packed ka pow! straight through a glass window... I was going to write about my nice train dream today seen lovely train in a dream could be boring lol after your action packed movie lol - I have more to add on that later on dreams..... I would agree with WildHairedWoman - I would look into the telekinesis..... or similar power of the mind abilities, could well be a message from your spiritual support, your guardians to look into it...

They'll be employing you in local police force - thief is getting away, send for Warrior - through the window....

The migraine is telling you to listen and think and research - I get the same issue with tickly legs 'so annoying' it is - its when I'm not paying attention on something in the night and taking mental notes that I should be and 'listening' - it can be a telling us off procedure if you like, if you're getting these out of the ordinary just at night, and not in a health problem to check out with your doc...

Got to say its sad to hear about the forum closing down if it doesn't get rescued...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 27-07-2020 at 09:17 AM.
Old 30-07-2020, 04:43 AM
Guide

haha well. sometimes these dreams are stressfull... I remember I was fasting for 3 days and I woke up one day and went to use the restroom that I lifted up the toilet seat before I got there... I was like what just happened!? other ive had some dream where people are coaching me on how to use telekinesis... so I assume if I am actually learning it... it would be better if I remove the habit of sending people through windows lol... thanks for your comment. and yeah i know the board shutting down sucks... this is like my 3rd time being on a forum that is being shutdown... i dont know what it is..
Old 30-07-2020, 07:34 PM
Master
This won't apply to you as you are a professional driver - but it might help someone else... I have been drinking beer and wine and/or rum for 50 years, but not for the last 10 months, don't miss it one bit now. it doesn't mix when you're drinking too much and 'tuning in' to spirit as some here are doing during 'awakening', and especially with drugs, definite no ''they don't mix''...

But when my support were trying to get me off the beer, did I protest - 6 months at least they were sending me 'difficult dreams' every so many nights - then one night after 3 bad dreams in a row early hours, I said 'in my mind' thats it no more beer - and a Guide came to me instantly 'in my mind' pretty she was/is and said 'it'll be ok' - and that was that, off the beer and it is ok, I'm more 'tuned in' now spiritually... Hope this helps someone find some answers...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 01-08-2020, 06:22 AM
Guide

Yeah I got cha! yeah having hope goes a long way! Im glad you are doing better without the alcohol and stuff... i enjoy cookies and brownies as my drug :(