Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-06-2022, 10:49 PM
Experiencer

Help to find the right values to Astral Project

Hi all,
There is the expensive device called the Lucia Nº03 that is said to put people in hypnagogic state and people say they manage to Astral Project with it. This device uses different lights in different intensities flashing in some preprogrammed sessions, depending on the program one person can AP or just meditate deeply or so. There is one app that used this theory called Lumenate but it uses the phone flashlight which in my opinion is too strong and hurts the eyes although its meant to be observed with closed eyes. And there is the app called AP4ALL that uses same theory but with the screen instead which doesnt hurt the eyes and offers the possibility to show different colors that may make different results, here is the video showing it, please if you have had epileptic attacks or are sensible to flashing light its better if you dont try this, use on your own responsibility:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOEkG96jL3I&t=2s

Get the app here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uzu85...p4all.apk/file

And well I have been trying it for some days but I cant make AP happen, I have felt some vibrations and a shake, and I manage to see some kind of tunnel of light and other of darkness, but I think there can be a combination that can make AP happen. This are the values I have so far, noticed blue color caused me more vibrations but maybe only with other colors together so maybe not all colors have to be blue:

Also I suggest you use or make a kind of cardboard helmet (like those you see for VR) to hold your phone because else it would be hard to relax enough if we have to keep holding the phone.

Well so with all that said, if you try the app and get some results please let us know the values you used and how was your experience. Thanks

Last edited by Native spirit : 30-06-2022 at 11:34 PM.
Old 21-06-2022, 04:03 AM
Guide

Sounds interesting. I would focus on learning how to ap the good old fashion way. Especially with the use of tech like we have it creates more problems then it fixes. I think fasting for 3 or so days and creating a nice space should do the trick. When you use something that forces you or puts you somewhere it hinders the learning process that comes along with it.

but if you fill very passionate about it I support you :)
Old 22-06-2022, 09:25 PM
Pathfinder
IS ALL ABOUT PUTTING YOUR PHYSICAL BRAIN IN DELTA. PEOPLE THAT WERE DOING OUT OF BODY, HAD A DELTA BRAIN WAVE

But what HZ exactly? Because they go from 0.5HZ to 4.0HZ.
0.5HZ?
1.0HZ?
1.5HZ?
2.0HZ?

Test it with yourself , I'm doing that.

This is for 0.5HZ : youtube.com/watch?v=eOhhvWElyWs

Google youtube to mp3, download the mp3, put it on your mobile phone, and then 2 hours before waking up do your out of body practice with good quality headshets playing it for 1 hour.

Do the practice: Breathing Techniques, Relaxation Techniques, Vibrational Techniques, Exit Techniques in that order ACTIVELY WITHOUT SLEEPING, in that order.

I do have trouble not falling to sleep so I am not doing it right, but that's the proven system. All with the DELTA brain state.

Because your physical body must fall down to sleep WHILE your consciousness is awakened.

Lets go
Old 22-06-2022, 11:10 PM
Experiencer

First of all Im very sorry about delay in replying, I caught avirus or something and I have been suffering high fever for the last days and other symptoms so I was KO for most of the time

SkyGodWarrior thanks for the advice, I think of different methods because the better known methods dont work for me, dont know the exact reason, but after months I never got vibrations, only in sleep paralysis but not in methods I can trigger at will

Addicted2Success thank you, I will keep that in mind, my usual trouble is I cant make vibrations happen but I will try with delta as you suggest and doing the stages as you say them, thanks
Old 22-06-2022, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdronin
First of all Im very sorry about delay in replying, I caught a virus or something and
I have been suffering high fever for the last days and other symptoms so I was KO for most of the time
I know what that's like!!! I hate hearing you were sick!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-06-2022, 02:38 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
First of all Im very sorry about delay in replying, I caught avirus or something and I have been suffering high fever for the last days and other symptoms so I was KO for most of the time

SkyGodWarrior thanks for the advice, I think of different methods because the better known methods dont work for me, dont know the exact reason, but after months I never got vibrations, only in sleep paralysis but not in methods I can trigger at will

Addicted2Success thank you, I will keep that in mind, my usual trouble is I cant make vibrations happen but I will try with delta as you suggest and doing the stages as you say them, thanks

That was the analysis from the monroe institute, delta brain waves remember that
Old 23-06-2022, 03:28 PM
Guide
@asdronin "Well so with all that said, if you try the app and get some results please let us know the values you used and how was your experience. Thanks"

So, are you selling the app? Why would any one need an app to astral travel. Either you can or can't, or you remember or you don't. This sounds like technology that has been tweaked from the Army Remote Viewer program.
Old 27-06-2022, 08:30 PM
Experiencer

Thank you Miss Hepburn, I think Im getting better in a couple of days, at least fever is finally gone, just have some coughing and its hard to sleep well but Im a lot better

Yes Addicted2Success, thank you, I will keep that in mind, I have to put that in my plan of action as soon as I can go to try again

WildHairedWoman, the app is free for everyone and will get no money from anywhere, the goal for it is so that people having troubles with other methods (like me and some friends) could try different things and maybe make that work. The technology is based on the Lucia Nº03 lamp that makes astral projection happen, it just uses different lights and thats why in the app we can pick different colors that will make the screen more or less brighter, my only goal is to make ap happen in me and other people
Old 27-06-2022, 11:25 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Thank you Miss Hepburn, I think Im getting better in a couple of days, at least fever is finally gone, just have some coughing and its hard to sleep well but Im a lot better

Yes Addicted2Success, thank you, I will keep that in mind, I have to put that in my plan of action as soon as I can go to try again

WildHairedWoman, the app is free for everyone and will get no money from anywhere, the goal for it is so that people having troubles with other methods (like me and some friends) could try different things and maybe make that work. The technology is based on the Lucia Nº03 lamp that makes astral projection happen, it just uses different lights and thats why in the app we can pick different colors that will make the screen more or less brighter, my only goal is to make ap happen in me and other people

Please could you tell us what do you usually do, asdronin, in your daily practice?

My #1 problem is that I fall down to sleep or lose the focus, and get away from the steps to do!
Old 28-06-2022, 11:38 AM
Experiencer

Hi Addicted2Success, well these days I cant do much as Im still recovering from this illness, but still these days what I do is I set an alarm for 6 hours after I go to bed and after these 6 hours I stay awake for some minutes and go back to sleep with the intention of trying a technique in the moment I wake up, these days I try this as I cant do a lot more and its not demanding lot of my energy and only in first minute is when it works, I watched about this from Michael Raduga seminar.

In regular days, when Im not ill well I tend to vary this, some days I have been listening to the Gateway tapes like listen to one or 2 tracks per day, I do that laying on my back and with earphones, other days I lay on my back as well and relax, concentrate on breathing and wait there for something to happen, sometimes I put some binaural track on earphones as well but still trouble for me is I never reach any sign like vibrations or so then its either I fall asleep as it happens to you or just nothing happens. I managed to have one ap experience from sleep paralysis and I had vibrations there but only in that circunstance it happened, so its hard as I know sleep paralysis is hard to trigger

EDIT: Also as I mentioned the app, I use it somedays in combnation with some of the music I use to meditate for around 40 minutes or so, its just the combination Im working on, the one that shows me some tunnels if I focus right but I reach small vibration and a kind of shake, maybe its almost there

Last edited by asdronin : 28-06-2022 at 09:29 PM.