Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-06-2022, 07:19 AM
Master

Insane OBE

This morning I experienced an insane out of body experience, something super incredible. I could not sleep, decided to meditate and finally fell asleep but I was not fully asleep, still awake. I felt these vibrations in my head area, first it was confusing then it seemed as if there's was some adjustment of frequency so that I ca have an out of body experience. I felt the frequency adjusting, from very wild to mild to completely in line with the new frequency and that's when the vibrations disappeared for the frequency was adjusted.

I was sleeping on my side, knew this and had no desire to have an out of body experience, so tried to wake up but no success. I gave up and decided to float out of my body but instead to go upwards I fell backwards, my first thought was: I am going to hell!!;

I was falling into this endless darkness when I had this thought, I am the master of my experience and instantly decided to leave that place, but right before this I saw some kind of alien thing, can't really explain this.

Anyway, I woke up in someone's apartment and I was like: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!; the details were insane, I looked around, saw many pictures on the wall. The first room was white but the next room was pink. The pink walls had some cracks, looked like an old building but modernized for our present world with all the necessities. I looked on the window at the entrance and noticed so many cars and people, it was a sunny day.

And this is when I decided to go outside, once again, I was like: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!; the details were insane, the sound of the city, the people passing by, the cars, could not believe it, I was looking really hard to see is this real, is this really real, our reality?

I decided to walk by, crossed the road, this was like the center of this city or a very busy intersection point. The buildings looked old but modernized. I was passing by people and looking at them, their clothes, their faces, they were talking in many languages but one I could recognise, I think, Spanish.

I saw two young women talking what I think was Spanish, followed them for a while, I was listening to every word they were saying, I was looking at their clothes, their faces and could not believe what I was seeing. I walked faster and took some distance to see things better, incredibly real.. Then I decided that I have to touch someone to see if I am actually there, in my mind I was saying that no one can see me.

I tried once but was too slow and then I tried again and this is when that woman turned back and looked at me with a very confused face, I was like, I am invisible, you should not see me, I am invisible, but she was seeing me and others around started looking at me. I felt as if they thought I am on drugs. They were looking at another human being, someone that was in that apartment, crossed the street and walked around. I did all of this but how can this be. That's when I had this intense feeling, I am actually physically somewhere else in this world and this was insane, I was like super excited and I felt myself coming back into the body and woke up.

The city looked like a Mexican or Brazilian city, even the people had those features, brown skin and dark curly hair. The buildings had colors like red, yellow, white and had rectangular shapes.

Incredible.
Old 06-06-2022, 08:43 AM
Master

Sounds incredible. Probably one of the more profound experiences I’ve read about in a while.
The universe is made up of experiences that are designed to burn out your attachment, your clinging, to pleasure, to pain, to fear, to all of it. And as long as there is a place where you’re vulnerable, the universe will find a way to confront you with it. - Ram Dass
Old 06-06-2022, 08:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I am invisible, you should not see me, but she was seeing me and others started looking at me. I felt they thought I am on drugs.
I noticed that happens to me. When ever I think I do not want that to happen or similar, it always happens.

It was an incredible experience. Thanks for sharing.
Old 06-06-2022, 10:37 AM
Master
You do get around ThatMan - not much rest for you at bedtime lol...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 06-06-2022, 01:45 PM
Experiencer
Awesome experience ThatMan! Truly amazing. It sounds like it, from all the details you listed, you left your Physical Body, and remained in the Physical Realm. You also took with you a lot of your Physical Energy that is why you were not invisible and lasted for quite a while too. If teleportation was real, you just did it. In my opinion.
Old 06-06-2022, 02:38 PM
Master

@JustBe Thank you, it is the same for me, can't describe you how amazing I felt after I woke up, I was all a big smile feeling this crazy euphoria of what just happened to me.

@astralsuzy I see, for me this is not something generally, I remember once that I was expecting to see myself in a mirror and saw nothing. Thank you too!

@one-light There was a crazy storm last night that awaken me and could not sleep anymore so eventually I decided to meditate.

@AstralTraveller Thank you, it was really awesome and insane and just amazing!! That was my impression and I kept on looking and checking that I am actually there, the details were insane, the feeling, the air, the Sun, the cars passing by, the people passing by, talking with each other. I was listening to those two women who seemed to speak in Spanish and I said to myself, maybe I can really understand what they are saying but I could not, I could only hear every single word in a very detailed away but can't remember a thing. When I was in that apartment, I saw every single detail of that place, I was there and it felt incredible but at the same time a little bit strange that I was in someone's private space. Too bad I went back to sleep right away and can't remember all the details but when I woke up I was all a huge smile, bathing in pure euphoria. All I know is that I meditated more than usual yesterday and prior to this experience.

I hope this serves as an inspiration for all of you to know what is possible!
Old 06-06-2022, 04:13 PM
Experiencer
ThatMan! It was very amazing, and I hope it is very inspirational for the others too. My grandfather once told me a story of monks in the mountains creating a temporary physical double, now I'm wondering if that is what you did....? It is quite possible in my understanding.
Old 06-06-2022, 04:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
ThatMan! It was very amazing, and I hope it is very inspirational for the others too. My grandfather once told me a story of monks in the mountains creating a temporary physical double, now I'm wondering if that is what you did....? It is quite possible in my understanding.

I wish I could say. All I know that I felt totally there, body and consciousness, you know, fully aware and able to focus my awareness on whatever I had in mind. Not just going with the flow. I can tell you this, when I meditate I see very vivid images of places, real or not, not sure, I also see people walking, talking, passing by, cars, cities, many trees and vegetation. I am seeing actual images as if I am watching a digital screen and these images last for seconds, not just glimpses.

If I did something like that, I did it unconsciously, and hope to do it again, take notice to my first words, the thing with the vibrations and the frequency, there was an adjustment to another frequency of vibrations for having that out of body experience. How do I know this? I thought about it while it was happening and this came into my mind.

Now I really want to explore more and more. You really had an interesting grandfather!!
Old 06-06-2022, 09:37 PM
Experiencer
ThatMan, A lot of us do these special things unconsciously. And a lot of time when people do this, it is blown off as nothing special or people try to use science to explain it but can't and it becomes nothing, or something less then grand, that will make one stop exploring. But it is only when we learn that humans are naturally multidimensional, spiritual, energic beings when they start to make sense. No matter how physical we may be, physical is still energy. To understand this stuff, one must first learn think in terms of Energy, Vibration, and Frequency.
Old 06-06-2022, 11:49 PM
Bambo

Thanx for sharing your experience!!