Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 27-01-2006, 05:18 PM
jadedmelody

Ive also heard of a way of finding out with Wiccan origins/beliefs - it's said that during astral projection you can view your Akashic Records - which are records of all your past lives. After all, i believe that information IS inside of us. Its just not accessible unless we are in a deeper state of mind.
Old 27-01-2006, 06:04 PM
Poppies

Thanks both of you...

So.. it's not something that people are not meant to find out then?

It's accessible, but not obvious.... is that correct?

:)
Old 30-01-2006, 10:30 PM
Space_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedmelody
Ive also heard of a way of finding out with Wiccan origins/beliefs - it's said that during astral projection you can view your Akashic Records - which are records of all your past lives.
Are you saying that the Wiccan faith believes in reincarnation...?
Old 31-01-2006, 11:00 AM
DASA

Re: Reincarnation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppies
Thanks both of you...

So.. it's not something that people are not meant to find out then?

It's accessible, but not obvious.... is that correct?

:)

Hi Poppies, from what I've read it does seem accessible, at least to some people. Children often have past-life memories, but then forget them as they grow into adulthood. In the Bhagavata-Purana it is described that the soul 'forgets' their past life when in the womb of their new mother. There are also some stories of sages who kept all their memories, and were born 'fully conscious' if you like.

Maybe it's better to not know in some cases, - nature's way of giving us a 'fresh' start?

Gouranga :-)

Das
Old 31-01-2006, 04:23 PM
AL

who WAS I now

Peace folks,
Interseting stuff. The first question that comes to mind is, who am I who has acted out all these lives/ roles throughout history on the world stage?
Dont want to be negative about it, or put people off from discovering their none selves, but are people able to accept it if it turns out that they played the role of Hitler or someone like it?
Just another role in the pre destined drama I guess in what is Just a little play called life.
(oh no,the electric bill just arrived)

Last edited by AL : 09-11-2006 at 02:51 PM.
Old 31-01-2006, 08:26 PM
jadedmelody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space_Man
Quote:
Ive also heard of a way of finding out with Wiccan origins/beliefs - it's said that during astral projection you can view your Akashic Records - which are records of all your past lives.
Are you saying that the Wiccan faith believes in reincarnation...?

Yep.
Old 31-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Space_Man

Quote:
Yep.
I didn't know that... Interesting...
Old 31-01-2006, 08:39 PM
jadedmelody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space_Man
Quote:
Yep.
I didn't know that... Interesting...

Yeah its a pretty important part of Wiccan mythology/ritual/practice etc etc

if you wanna know more, you can PM me :)
Old 01-02-2006, 09:31 AM
DASA

Re: who WAS I now

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL
Peace folks,
Interseting stuff.The first question that comes to mind is,who am I who has acted out all these lives/roles throughout history on the world stage?
Dont want to be negative about it,or put people off from discovering their none selves,but are people able to accept it if it turns out that they played the role of Hitler or someone like it?
Just another role in the pre destined drama I guess in what is Just a little play called life.
(oh no,the electric bill just arrived)

Rare question Al ....

Bhagavad-Gita 7.3: "Out of many thousands among men, one may endeavor for perfection, and of those who have achieved perfection, hardly one knows Me in truth."

Out of many thousands of people, one may be sufficiently interested in transcendental realization to try to know what is the self, what is the body, and what is the Absolute Truth. Generally mankind is simply engaged in the animal propensities, namely eating, sleeping, defending and mating, and hardly anyone is interested in transcendental knowledge.

Who is the soul behind the roles? :-)

Gouranga,

your servant,

Das
Old 01-02-2006, 05:47 PM
AL

Still getting used to the tech side of the forum, please excuse any blips.

Q what is the farthest back anyone has been regressed? (I dont mean precise date)

Q Is it possible to PROgress the soul into its future lives? (based on theory of pre destiny/ script already written)

The bro who was burned as a witch(ouch,poor soul), how do you feel about yourself and life in general NOW that you know this. Has a burden been lifted? Would you rather not have known? indeed, if you had the chance, would you do it all again (perhaps not a fair question in these times). To what degree did the CONFIRMATION of your imortality alone play in any part with regards to feeling healing?
Just a few little Q's.
Let the surgeon in
Al.

Last edited by AL : 09-11-2006 at 02:52 PM.
Closed Thread