Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 18-09-2020, 12:15 AM
Experiencer

Health Hacks

Hi Everyone !

I have not seen a thread like this here. So I wanted to start it today.

I have found a great Health Hack here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evDoNiefOcM

Kindly add your own here in this thread. Thx to everyone !!
Old 18-09-2020, 01:00 AM
Master

Have you tried any of those acupressure points? Did you get results? How long did it take to get relief? Thanks.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-09-2020, 06:37 PM
Experiencer

Hi inavalan,

Yes they are very nice points. I do not have pain, but I could feel the energy open up as a result of doing the system (as best I could) right away.

I knew some of them already from 40 years ago.
Old 24-09-2020, 06:16 PM
Experiencer
We know that the placebo effect works.

Consciousness creates health energy from within, when it's open and it believes it.

X-Rays even works when the technician fails to switch on the high power.

There is nothing more healing than a positive and radiant atittude & mindset in day to day life.

Go everyday for a walk, and look at the distance .

Eat as nature intented and avoid processed artificial foods

Go to the gym reguarly and exercise building muscle and tenacity

Now this is the biggest one - You can do an OBE, and heal yourself (or anyone) by saying "Now I heal myself" meanwhile you imagine a green energy going into that body.

This works because you're on a less dense dimension, closer to the source.

The basic principle here is this: Consciousness is the base of reality. Form is an illusion, an holographic tool for better understanding
Old 25-09-2020, 03:35 AM
Experiencer

Thank you SF,

This is a great contribution to this thread.
Old 29-09-2020, 01:10 AM
Experiencer

Drinking 1/6 wedge of lemon juice (no seeds) in a big glass of water as the break-fast (first thing one takes in after sleep) is great for the system creating a cleansing alkaline effect. I do it about 6 days a week.

VERY IMPORTANT to remember is to rinse out your mouth/ teeth with water right afterwards, so the acid does not negatively affect your teeth.
Old 29-09-2020, 03:09 AM
Master
Just thought I'd mention that there are no hacks that work as such, because without the fundamentals of beneficial activity and nutritional profile... well, that's what actually works... the hacks are ok once the essentials are established, but will never be more than asides.
Old 29-09-2020, 03:29 AM
Experiencer

Thank you for contributing. That work for what?