Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-10-2020, 01:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
I used to love this forum. It was so alive four years ago. I barely come on now because it's so quiet. ��
There is such a wide variety of people here, some who like to debate, or argue, others who do not want to debate or argue, and there are lots of posts here that receive little to no response because people are not really interested in that post, or the topic of that post.

There are many more people reading posts here and not posting than there are those who actually post. Online forums, spiritual or not, change. This Spiritual Forum has gone through a lot of attitude changes from posters, and other changes, over the years. To me this is normal.

It has happened to FaceBook, YouTube, and most other online social media sites. The normal curve of existence is that something is born, it peaks, and then it dies; some things are around longer than others but most things follow the normal curve; its just a matter of time. Things rise and fall.

But I am glad this site will still remain open.
Old 06-12-2020, 09:53 PM
Knower

A generation can have a huge impact on tradition.

Millennials are of the least likely groups to carry on tradition.

I am happy to hear this site is going to stay up.