Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-02-2023, 05:48 PM
Guide

A beautiful piece of Purpurite. It really stood out for me from the other crystals I saw today. Funny thing is that from pictures I always thought the stone looked a lot like Sugilite but in real life it's very different.
A reminder that it's always nicer being able to buy crystals in real life rather than online.
Old 20-02-2023, 08:56 AM
Guide

A big piece of Wulfenite on matrix rock for very cheap. Beautiful color from the photos, it's in the mail.
Old 22-02-2023, 06:36 PM
Ascender
rose quartz pendulum
this is the second one I ordered ~ got robbed the first time item not received tracked as delivered

anyway it was affordable both times
nice pendulum ~ glad it finally found it's way here
Old 23-02-2023, 10:45 AM
Master
A rough piece of Angel White Ajoite from South Africa, some 10 cm long.
It's on its way to me :)
Old 25-02-2023, 05:31 AM
Administrator
Hello

Bracelets on bracelets LOL for the Staff where I work. A huge assortment that I had to identify as some did not come with any information from the seller. That was great fun....Til my kids told me about the Google Identifier image camera on my phone ! Game Changer that one.

I will be handing them out on St Patrick's Day in a Pot of Gold.

I handed out Chakra one's to the staff and I see a lot with them on. This time they will be sealed in an envelope and will be a mystery til they take one. As what is needed by them is what they will choose.

I am not sure what crystal I want to find next or better said what on will find me.

The last one I got was a Hymalyn Salt lamp that had a colour changing bulb in it. All my kids have one of them in the bedroom.

Lynn
Old 25-02-2023, 05:43 AM
Master

... Beautiful novel gift ideas Lynn.

(Also.. I used to sell so many of the salt lamps in my shop. So popular. But I always warned customers to keep an eye open if they had dogs or cats who can be attracted to licking them because they like the taste of the salt . If they become addicted to licking them it will be harmful..)
Old 25-02-2023, 11:42 AM
Administrator
I just recently bought a few for my daughter to do with stress she was burnt out with uni and being a student nurse.
I found a good site for them called The Psychic Tree,

Namaste
Old 26-02-2023, 07:12 PM
Administrator
Hello

I just got a wonderful new one yesterday. I had no clue I was getting it as that is not what hubby was going to get, he got one too Mahogany Obsidian.
Mine is a hand palm size skull, so me as LOL I had on a Sugar Skull hoody and I had a leather skull studded purse on me. We were being shown a lot of different things that the vendor had, and nothing resonated with me that honestly would normally do so. I heard it call out to me, I went right to it and I knew it was Bloodstone but the color was a mystery but I too knew it was real and for me.

Obsidian is not one that I overly resonate with hubby now has two spear heads of it (hand palm size) one black and the other the new find.

I got one I had never heard of African Blood Stone, it is not the green with red but grey with the red. Its amazing !

What I find interesting is how some are "Vendors" and know well the stones and call them that a stone and when you know the metaphysical side of it too you call them a crystal and know the meaning of them and explain that to a vendor they look at you a bit funny !

LOL should have seen his face when I told him Obsidian was used in Mayan Sacrifice ! That too Blood Stone while linked to the Christ Consciousness in Christianity it too had ties to the Mayan culture and sacrifice. That Light and Dark in balance over history !

We would not exist without the Day and Night !

Lynn
Old 27-02-2023, 09:36 PM
Master
YES! My ajoite has arrived in the country! And... I knew it! I could feel it this morning. Yet, when I checked track trace nothing had changed. So I put it out of my mind, certain it either had arrived nonetheless or was very very close. I've come to trust these feelings.

And Lo' and behold: a few hours later I got mail from postal services to pay handling & VAT. I shouldn't have gotten that as I already paid VAT but at least it was proof that my intuition was right! My ajoite has indeed arrived in the country :)
It'll be delivered within a few days.
Old 02-03-2023, 07:44 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker
I just bought

Lemurian seed that I was drawn to.
Clear quarts for cleaning other crystals
Lepidolite for overthinking
Selenite for cleansing aura while I sleep
Rainbow Flourite as my guardian stone
Howlite for calm & stress while I sleep