Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 14-03-2023, 09:29 PM
Ascender
Telepathic Contact With Grays

I have never shared this experience because at the time, I didn't fully understand what happened but also because it never really seemed significant enough to be given any credence.

In 2012, I was learning to get in that state just at the edge of dreaming but not unconscious. It took practice but eventually I was starting to get pretty good at it. I later realized there is term for that between place called the hypnogogic state.

During one of my hypnogogic sessions. I remember was feeling more and more blissful, when all of a sudden my consciousness, was suddenly pulled away from body in the bedroom. I think I was pulled somewhere here on earth but I was now in a dark wilderness clearing. Just then in my field of view I saw 3 or 4 gray aliens.

They each stood about 3 to 4 feet tall. They were as you would expect them to look. They had the slits for mouths, large heard, and enormous black eyes that pierce the soul; all the cliche stuff. These one's appeared to have slightly more rounded than almond eyes as I remember, and they were looking right at me even though it was just my consciousness and not my body. Whatever the case, they were completely aware of my presence.

Right away they spoke to me with telepathy. Their message was clear and direct, filled with disgust. They said, "We see you." as if I had intruded on them, and that it didn't matter where my body was. Then they said "you belong to us, no matter where you go"

I am not sure if it was directed towards me or all of humanity, but they conveyed a sense of hatred as if I were so far beneath them, that they had all this power, and I am nothing more than a mindless animal they could do with whatever they wished.

The whole encounter happened in what seemed a few seconds. It startled me back to full consciousness. After that, I didn't continue my practice. I don't remember if I stopped out of fear or if I just became distracted with other things.

Looking back, I can't understand why I would contact or be contacted by gray aliens. I had no interest in them whatsoever. They were the farthest thing from my mind but here they were like people have described.

Still I won't say with 100% certainty if it was a real encounter or not. I prefer to take a more measured, thoughtful approach to understanding strange experiences before drawing conclusions.
Old 15-03-2023, 05:05 PM
Experiencer

As I understand it, these ones actually envy us. This is the reason for their hybridization agenda. Due to a kind of soul stagnation, they can't go further than the 4th dimension. We can, because we have not severed our connection with Source.

That is the 4-D psychic realm you landed in. Why? Who can say. There is a subtle mechanics of consciousness unique to each one of us. It's not so much where we land (ultimately it is all of the same nature as a dream). What's important is that connection to the Divine Source within you. Return attention there. That is the only safety.

__/\__
Old 15-03-2023, 10:55 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob
As I understand it, these ones actually envy us. This is the reason for their hybridization agenda. Due to a kind of soul stagnation, they can't go further than the 4th dimension.

Envy seems a very human quality if that is the case. This is a very fascinating subject. I appreciate the insight. I don't know much about the 4th dimension so it's clear I have much to learn here.
Old 16-03-2023, 07:53 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexi-Girl
. . . it's clear I have much to learn here.

A former poster here, Spirit Guide Sparrow, significantly helped me understand these matters, so much so that I was moved to compile his/her information into a blog format. I will list the url below. On the right of the page is a menu of topics. Click on the ET Agendas, about halfway down.

https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress.com/

__/\__
Old 16-03-2023, 09:44 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob

Thank you for that. I will give it a read. Appreciate it.
Old 17-03-2023, 03:27 AM
Master

Yes i totally agree with Bob and Sparrow is well worth reading. I feel he has the best well balanced comments I have ever read regarding these ETs. I’m sure it will help you.

My opinion is to stay well clear of the greys!
Old 19-03-2023, 11:31 PM
Knower

Your post to me is deeply interesting mainly for how it relates to a similar experience I had about 6 weeks ago. Bear with my first few paragraphs, but I want to build a bit of context before I address your experience, plus you might find it interesting.

You talk of the hypnogogic state, that's on the way into sleep. But the equivalent when coming out of sleep is called the hypnopompic state. I think they're essentially the same thing with some subtle differences. I believe our consciousness tunes into the correct frequency for non physical entities whilst in these states, much like an old radio tunes precisely into radio stations when its dial moves through the correct frequency.

After a year of meditation, and lots of recent intention to open up my higher chakras and connect with spirits, this did indeed happen to me - once in hypnogogia, and 7 or 8 times in hypnopompia. The hypnopompic connections happened like this:

I'd begin waking up, and in that 5 second hypnopompic window I'd feel static all over my aura, I'd hear static noise, or wind, or perhaps nothing in my ears, and then usually (but not always) a voice in either my left or right ear. Sometimes it was these sensations that woke me up. Each voice was as real as somebody lying next to me and talking straight into my ear. These weren't hallucinations, mental echoes, or very loud thoughts, and they were not in my head, but were external. They were always human, male, and I could tell were speaking English, and had English accents, even though I wore earplugs. I think it might have been the same spirit, because these experiences coincided exactly with a specific intention to "hear my spirit guide's voice". At the time I was comfortable with this, and it was beginning to happen once or twice per week. I also believe I had a very brief, partial out of body experience with one of them too, very similar to your experience. But instead of greys, I saw energy all around me like the kind that pours of a hot radiator, or a hot road.

Anyway, more relevant to your experience, the last time this happened to me was different, much different. The voice had purpose, and was absolutely not human. It was deeper than any human voice is capable of, and it growled about 6 or 7 words straight into my left ear. I felt the pressure in my ear too, like breath or vibrations. It was incredibly real, and was not a dream or hallucination. I was by this point conscious and awake in thought. Though I had earplugs in, I know it was not speaking English. The way I let go of them is to simply think my way out of it, like shaking it off. It's static energy didn't abruptly stop, but sort of evaporated from my aura over one second. It was such an unusual sensation feeling it melt away rather than instantly stop. I lay there for a few seconds wondering what the hell just happened. I wasted no time shutting myself down to spirit, and put out 100% intention for it all to stop. Six weeks on, and it appears to have stopped, except for one attempt (bodily static) about 2 nights later, with no voice, but buzzing like electric pylons in my ears. It took about 2 seconds for the static to evaporate on that one, which is longer than usual. But I'm digressing now.

I have a question for you. When your consciousness was with the greys, did you at all hear their voice? Or was it all completely telepathic? If you did hear their voices, what did they sound like? If it was telepathic, did their thoughts have a 'voice'? If that makes sense. If so, how did you comprehend and experience that 'voice'? Was it deep? Shrill? Human-like? I'd love to know more.
Old 22-03-2023, 06:17 AM
Master
From one book I read they reckoned it wasn't real telepathy the Greys were using but some form of voice technique,also re hybridization-the reasons for it tallied with an earlier comment but also that the Greys had in the past had made the mistake of tampering with their own DNA and were desperately trying to rectify this in some way-the impression I got was once the genies out even an advanced race are done for.
Old 06-09-2023, 05:34 PM
Pathfinder

Aliens are not my thing, until I had a similar experience recently which is why I decided to browse this topic, and I feel so relieved I’m not the only one. Exactly like you describe the static, I was in deep meditation one day and completely felt numb, I could t sense my body anymore, there was this blue static like a tv areal had been disconnected then re connected and it was so pure and crisp, never throughout my meditations have I ever experienced anything like it.

Then appeared what looked like a blue alien with black eyes, I actually felt a panic, he was angry at first, like I had disturbed him, I believe he scanned my soul, and it was like he was reading me, and all I could do was gaze, then was very sincere, like he seen something, then there was a flash and static like the power was being pulled, and just inbetween this, I seen a glimpse of a female laying on a metal kind of chair bed, she had pale blue/grey skin and no hair, but was wearing some kind of suit, she was hooked up to something, I was able to browse for those few seconds I quickly observed, and there’s no doubt it was like she was on some sort of space ship, then I was shown myself just my head, but I wasn’t in my body, my forehead was open and I watched as a small sphere was inserted into my head, then sealed, I was like what is this, is this me, what r u doing? I had no control over it, then it all dissapeared and I could feel my body again, it totally freaked me out, iv not been able to meditate properly since, I think I am just not rdy, I heard some people say once you have seen it can’t be undone, but I assumed the enlightenment phase of illusions, I didn’t expect anything like this, and I’m not sure I want to know, somehow I feel like me and that female were connected somehow, like she is in my concious/intuition, I havnt told anyone it sounds crazy, and I just have to disregard it, I feel so silly posting this, like I said this is not my kind of thing, but what I seen seemed very real! I don’t want to believe it, but it happened.

Last edited by Wisteria : 06-09-2023 at 06:28 PM.
Old 06-11-2023, 09:11 PM
Experiencer
@Flexi-Girl - I had a very similar experiences and can really relate to you. Wow amazing!
I believe you are correct; they do look down on us, but not as you think. More like disappointed. It's shocking the dialog you had with them is near exact to me. But a little different. About me able to see them, and if I believed them now. They came in 3's too. I don't know but I believe they are just watching over us, I don't know why. The reason why I think they are disappointed because one of them actually tried to improve my telepathy ability, hand gesture and all. And I was not able to get it. And you can see it in his/her eyes she was disappointed. Why they would be disappointed in you I do not know, maybe because it took you so long to get to the point where you can see them? But I feel they are looking out for you; you have to improve, and they want you to. For their sake.