Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 18-03-2023, 10:27 PM
Master
SouthernFeather - Just curious. Do you or have you tried using a sound machine, such as one that has the sound of ocean waves rolling onto the shore? I can't sleep without mine on all night. I also have to have my room remain pitch black, so I use room-darkening shades. I also cover my digital alarm clock so that I'm not checking the time all night.

Other than that I was recently told that Magnesium 500 mg at bed helps one sleep and calms the bladder over night. I take that, 10 mg melatonin and I do take a prescribed sleeping pill too. You might try the magnesium. But bounce it off your doctor first.
Old 19-03-2023, 01:01 AM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

I listen to white noise at night.

Unfortunately for me I’ll be doctorless for a few months due to moving.

I am getting some sleep now with melatonin 10mg. Some REM dreams. After our move I’ll be looking into L-tryptophan with melatonin 10mg. A family member uses that combo. I heard about magnesium being mixed with melatonin I’ll look into that too.

Thank you.
Old 19-03-2023, 06:25 AM
Master

The sleep problems are caused by just being awake, aren’t they? It’s prob the result of psychotics running through your brain (this is not the same as being psychotic, even tho the terms are surely confusing. Psychotics are small thoughts or large groups of impulses). You might still need some medication that slows down these psychotics. Whether it’s herbal or anti-psychotics (as you can see the name of the meds means something entirely different than people judge it as… it’s also used for autism and tourettes).

I hope you can find the right meds, hopefully natural.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 19-03-2023, 12:08 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

The melatonin 10mg is helping. I finally had a good sleep last night. I guess it just takes time to get in my system.

It’s actually a very common withdrawal symptom I’ve been reading online about.

I understand the brain is an organ and that people may need the medication. But I’ve had awful side effects the entire time being on them for the 2 years.

Going to be on the road now.

Thank you for all the advice.
Old 19-03-2023, 12:22 PM
Master

No problem. Melatonin is medication too, except when naturally produced in your own brain. If you don’t want to take medications at all, it needs to come from within. But I didn’t see you mention that so didn’t want to interfere with your process by mentioning it. Hope you make it the next few miles of progress succesfully <3

Kind regards,

CW
Old 14-04-2023, 02:09 PM
Administrator
Hello

Melatonin is what my kids use. Its natural as the body produces it. Too not taking issues to bed with you goes a long ways.

I have found that a Himalayan Salt lamp does wonders for energy clearing in a room. I have one in the closet and in evey bedroom in the house.

I usually sleep with a bracelet on too something in a crystal that is calming and have a few crystals by my bedside. Some say Lavender helps them sleep but I do not like to smell things when I sleep,

Lynn
Old 04-05-2023, 08:49 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I don't have insomnia, but I recommend a method I learned
Basically, you visualize one by one the rainbow / chackra colors (red, orange, ...), which puts you in an alpha state, and you fall asleep. If you don't fall asleep from the first try, reapeat it.

Having recently had a few sleepless nights where my mind wouldn't switch off, I tried this method of visualising rainbow/chakra colours, working from violent downwards, it worked a treat. I woke up twice and repeated it and was alseep in no time. It was so good to wake up feeling refreshed. Thank you.
Old 04-05-2023, 06:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Having recently had a few sleepless nights where my mind wouldn't switch off, I tried this method of visualising rainbow/chakra colours, working from violent downwards, it worked a treat. I woke up twice and repeated it and was alseep in no time. It was so good to wake up feeling refreshed. Thank you.
Great! Glad to hear that :)
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.