Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-02-2023, 12:32 AM
Administrator
Your Best Crystal Find or Gift

Hello

What is the best crystal you have found or that you have been gifted.

For me I found in a thrift store it is raw Lapis set in silver as a pendent. I paid $24.99 for it. I had it on at work one day and this customer asked me about it. Asked if he could see it, as he was a jeweler from Vancouver in a high end store. Looked at it and tells me about the artist of it and that it is raw Lapis and a very fine cut and grade of it. It is set in pure silver (which I knew) but I had no clue on the true value.

Seems that I had on my neck something worth about 2 K retail in the store. I told him where I got it and what I paid for it. He was stunned said it was a huge find. Then said I guess you will not be wearing it to work? Yes I will wear it as it found me for a reason. I was not interested on consignment on it.

That is one of a few good finds I have had at thrift stores. Nothing else worth near that much but some worth way more than I paid.

Lynn
Old 03-02-2023, 10:04 AM
Guide

That sure is a great find! I love Lapis Lazuli. It is the stone I always return to.

My best find was a beautiful mintcolored Smithsonite stone I found on a site for secondhand goods. Smithsonite from the Kelly mine in this color is very sought after and I got it dirt cheap and made it into a pendant.
Old 03-02-2023, 11:05 AM
Master
In a way I feel all my 350+ crystals are best finds. Many of them I just stumbled upon without prior intent of shopping for that type of crystal. They find me in that sense.

One occasion comes to mind that was totally amazing. I was in Wales, staying with my ex's family in Holyhead on Holy Island, the land -and once last sanctuary- of Druids & Priestesses, ancient lore & tales. I was completely steeped in that energy, loving it! Very much busy with Avalon at the time and Holy Island is connected to that.
One day we were walking along the beach of the Menai Strait with my then-partner.
Waves crashed on the shore, the view was beautiful! Suddenly something in the water blinked & shimmered as the waves washes over it. I knew & felt I had to go and check it out, yet continued walking as my partner was already ways ahead.
But as I hurried to catch up with him, I kept looking back at whatever was shimmering and then I decided to follow my intuition and almost ran back! I had to, the pull too powerful to ignore.

It turned out to be a larger rough chunk of white quartz with lots of blue-grey parts, I suspect Preseli bluestone considering where I found it.
I knew I had to take it home, which I did :)
It's very dear to me. I call it "My own li'l piece of Wales", hihi.
Old 03-02-2023, 11:37 AM
I was driving along the Arkansas River in Colorado, USA in the winter.
A home with a Rock business said OPEN.
I was sold a 125 pound Rose Quartz for $25. 1988-9.
Try lifting or moving 2 - 60 pound bags of cement!
Still have it and wow. :)

Lynn, "worth about 2 K retail" - you're saying $2000!!!? Um, wow.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-02-2023, 12:03 AM
Knower

I felt there was something for me on the steep scree slope of Arthur's Seat (Edinburgh). Eventually, where the angled energy line enters the hill, I found a non-descript bit of dark rock so I took it.

Next day I went with a friend to Rosslyn Chapel and while sitting in the car waiting for it to open, I gave my friend the stone to hold. After a couple of minutes she said the stone got so hot she almost dropped it. I think that was because she did not come to Arthur's Seat with me and there was energy catch-up.

So, 40 years later, I have just had a look in the tank I use to mineralise my RO water and there was the stone - having survived my regular throw-out of stones that have lost their energy.

And the stone still has a tingle that increases strongly when I think of Arthur's Seat.

(Arthur seems to have been the heir-apparent of the NE kingdom of Atlantis. He went by small boat to the Moray Firth and lived for a time next to Forres - where Lord Nelson later kept his girl friend. Blake's poem Jerusalem might be about Arthur - somewhat veiled to avoid religious attention)

Last edited by Mora321 : 04-02-2023 at 01:03 AM.
Old 04-02-2023, 02:31 PM
Master
Almost every weekend I would walk the shores of a lake and pick up trash and one day, simply lying on the top of the sand, under less than an inch of water was an arrow hand. When it touches other crystals, it sound like glass. It is creamy white. When I hold it, I am transported to a different time, I see a native man in traditional clothing and a deer.
Old 05-02-2023, 05:43 AM
Knower

I bought a beautiful piece of seraphinite last week. It's gorgeous in its appearance, and when I hold it during meditation it gets hotter than all my other crystals, and my hand feels hot holding it. I feel so very different in myself when using it. It's by fay my favourite crystal.
Old 17-02-2023, 12:00 PM
Newbie ;)

I have many crystals, and all are the best, but amethyst and tiger eye are my favorites.
Old 28-02-2023, 12:25 AM
Newbie ;)

I am good at finding the power of crystals. You can choose crystal tower as a gift because the pointed shape has stronger healing power and good outlook.