Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 05-01-2023, 08:15 AM
Pathfinder

The sound of Porcelain?

There's been the sound of porcelain that I can't not find a rational explanation to. The Lady staying here before said she thought her mom was visiting her from Heaven to do chores in the kitchen ( ). It's no bother.
Old 13-01-2023, 04:18 AM
Master

I dont know what your sound was . A few months ago I had a sound I could not tack down . At this ladies house . I cant remember exectly what the sound was . It would happen for a sec or two every few minutes . It seamed to move around . I turned all the power off to her house and the sound was still there . A forgoten battery / wind up device , ghost ? Maby some one was messing with her or me . I almost forgot the event untill reading this post .
Old 14-01-2023, 05:24 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is common that the kitchen is an active area there is lot of water energy in the kitchen to draw from. Also the kitchen used to be the "Heart of the Home" where you all gathered as family.

I have the two previous owners of this house (woman of the household) and the one from 2 doors down at times in my kitchen. One is more tied to the rose garden we have, but the other two make it clear when my kitchen needs some attentions. Like they are trying to do the dishes or do a tidy.

That rubbing of two plates together is a very distinct sound. If they are not breaking anything I just let it all go.

Lynn
Old 15-01-2023, 02:48 AM
Master

The noise I heard was in the kitchen and a small living room . As I remember it was the same noise . A sec. or two ever few minutes . Not very loud . more like some kind of device . She had spent a few days looking for the source . I spent a few hours and could not find the source . The fact that it apeared to move made me think it might be a ghost , but I dont think a ghost would keep making the same sound every few minuts . I checked the roof and with neghbors . . Who knows .