Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-12-2022, 03:34 PM
Master

It costs me a year to develop a proper vibration

Hii all,

This is kind because in the past I was insecure about why I couldn’t manifest. It turns out that like many things in life it takes time to develop a vibration. It can cost a while to not just manifest something but to also make it great. Some things are already developed and aren’t difficult to manifest, because someone was before you or because you manifested it before. But then there are things that are new or personal. And these might cost a little time. If I were to manifest a toothbrush (sounds so simple) that is perfectly adapted and perfect for me, it might take me 4 or 6 months if I’m the person starting the vibration and I’d need to focus a lot (like 5 to 15 hours a week). But tbh that’s okay. Once manifested it gets a lot easier.

So if you’re having a desire that didn’t come through yet, it might be because you need to grow what it is inside to match your needs. I know that manifesting the perfect relationship might take a while for me. Think 5 to 20 years. And I haven’t started yet.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 01-01-2023, 08:55 PM
Master
Well it took me 23 years to Manifest toothbrush!

I hate the bristles on a normal toothbrush- to sensitive.. I just found out they do silicone toothbrushes- to my glee and joy!

They were expensive-40-90£ but I found a pack 3 of adult ones and snapped them up straight away for a fiver!

Apparently it will take a month to get to me but I’m hoping it will only take this coming week!

It’s been there all along but if I didn’t stumble upon this blog that suffered the same as me, I was rejoicing that another was going through what I was ordealing with!! Huh ha!

So I think all that painstakingly moments I brushed my teeth: I can probably relax now!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)

Last edited by lostsoul13 : 02-01-2023 at 05:00 PM.
Old 02-01-2023, 08:01 AM
Master

Ahw I’m glad! Goodjob!

Yes manifesting is on your own pace. It takes time. Only some people can manifest in a week. I believe anyone can learn to do that, but it might require something. Also, you only get what ur ready for.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 20-01-2023, 12:22 AM
Seeker

I think it depends on what you are trying to manifest. A lot of things sometimes have to be aligned to enable the thing to happen. So it might take months or years for a particular thing.

I went for a job once and i wanted it so much, i visualised me getting the job. I went for the interview, it went well. i was told it was close but they choose the other shortlisted candidate. I was guted!

About three months later they ring me and offer me the job! By then i had just accepted another job... with better pay. I just couldnt believe it!

Funny thing was the other job that i did accept had also not chosen me the first time around either and offered me it about 6 months later!

How bizarre.... but the message here is dont give up, sometimes the request is answered when you will least expect it. The universe doesnt work on clock time.
Old 20-01-2023, 06:23 AM
Master

Lovely story Lightworker! Yep it’s funny how things work out hey.
Old 20-01-2023, 06:44 AM
Glenda

Some times it takes more then a year or your whole life. I am the person who always sacrifice for others. Now I have kid and my dream is to be a perfect mom but for this i have so much hurdles even though my own relatives. Why always people tells you to do in their way? Why you can't do your way? I am very realistic person, always make a way to positive vibes and thinking. I wanna make my kid a new version of myself, even better of mine. A person could manifest to his dreams.