Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 09-11-2022, 09:40 PM
Knower
Question Anunnaki and the Creative Society

I found out about this like two weeks ago.
Does anyone know something more about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-rLOB_cKII
A girl named Zhanna claims she is Anunnaki. On this video (long more than 7 hours), on 0:34:47 there is "Examination of the authenticity of the video with Zhanna", and they say it is authentic.

I watched that part and some other parts, not the whole video.

There are many videos on their channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8L...quspfKw/videos ), but since English is not my native language it is not very easy for me to understand everything well and fast.

Old 10-11-2022, 09:44 AM
Master

Looks like a dud to me. Definitely photoshopped.
Old 18-11-2022, 02:21 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Looks like a dud to me. Definitely photoshopped.
No, there are videos with her and she's a woman. I linked that photo only for preview. I found out that they have YT channels in different languages, and there participate people from all around the world.

I'm still "investigating" and trying to find out what they exactly are. I thought someone on this forum maybe know something more about them.

Amongs the other subjects related to life, society, religion, spirituality etc., in their videos they also talk about extraterrestrials, mentioning two kinds: Apexians (who are soulless, according to them, and humanity was enslaved by them in the past) and Anunnaki (who have souls and try to help the humans).
Old 18-11-2022, 05:54 AM
Master

Check anything you can get about George Adamski. He had communication with ETS in the fifties and sounds like an intelligent well balanced man.
Old 18-11-2022, 05:56 AM
Master

Just had a text off my friend who has spent quite some time researching this topic and she tells me that the Annunaki are the bad ETs. But of course, you must research this yourself and make up your own mind. Please be very cautious.
Old 24-11-2022, 11:35 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Just had a text off my friend who has spent quite some time researching this topic and she tells me that the Annunaki are the bad ETs. But of course, you must research this yourself and make up your own mind. Please be very cautious.

I agree. Although ive heard from one source saying their is another group of Annunakis that are benevolent, but i have my doubts haha.
Old 25-11-2022, 03:58 PM
Master

I’ve been told that they have no emotions such as compassion and have plundered many planets. Apparently they are here trying to do the same to ours.

Cannot verify any of this, it’s just what I have been told.

Hope it’s helpful.
Old 12-02-2023, 08:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanik
I found out about this like two weeks ago.
Does anyone know something more about this?

I have some information that may be helpful.
The only people on earth who ever knew anything about the Anunnaki were the Sumerians. The Anunnaki left earth 7000 years before anyone else on earth even had a written language. The Sumerians claimed they came from the sky and lived world wide long before humans were around. The Sumerians claimed they created things from giant stones. According to the Sumerians they were created by the Anunnaki from the higher primates that were already evolving here. The Sumerians lived/worked along side them everyday. The Anunnaki called the Sumerians "the ADAMu". They Anunnaki taught them skills in a place called EDEN. Skills such as agriculture, writing, math, how to begin recording their history etc. Everything they needed to know to be able to live together in cities as opposed to small scattered tribes of hunter/gatherers. (This explains the missing link, the megalithic stone structures all over the world, the apparent rise of the Sumerians technologically almost overnight, and why we cant find any homo sapien fossils more than 12000 years old or so.)
This was all before a group of gnostics discovered the ancient Sumerian scripts (already 7000 years old when they found them). Once the scripts were discovered by the gnostics they rewrote the ancient Sumerian stories to become the foundation of their new bible. The garden of Eden, the flood, Moses and the commandments, many others all Sumerian. All rewritten by the church. Ever since then the Anunnaki/Sumerian information has been buried under tons and tons of garbage fictional stories to conceal the real truth. Just keep in mind, if the Anunnaki information didn't come from the Sumerians it is fictional.
Old 24-04-2023, 12:53 AM
Knower
The Gods of Eden: by william bramley is a book i read in 89 about the Anunnaki and how they had much to do with the stories told from one generation to the next about the anunnaki who created man as a slaves to serve them. a race of part alien and part human. William Bramley spent 10 years reseaching for this book.! its worth a read. So it was last summer i came across a you-tube documentary called The 5th kind, it starts out about this guy Paul who says he was a preacher for 30 years and one day he discovered a story within the bible about the anunnaki,he made several videos well made of course and wrote several books and has or had a website he was gaining a large following until after some time i had realized were he was getting the titles for his books so i posted in comments on his you tube channel because i felt he never gave William Bramley any mention or credit for the research for the book written in 1989. i also emailed william bramley to let him know that someone was using his book titles and research to enrich himself! A lady friend from back in the day used to say to me LOVE EVERYONE TRUST NO ONE! My gut is telling me the creative society is a scam of THE FIRST KIND!
Old 24-04-2023, 01:21 AM
Knower
This is a better short summary of The Gods Of Eden
They Came To Earth Millions Of Years Ago To Spread The Poison Of Hatred, War And Catastrophe... They Are With Us Still... Human history is a seemingly endless succession of bloody conflicts and devastating turmoil. Yet, inexplicably, in the light of astonshing intellectual and technological advancement, Man's progress has been halted in one crucial area: he still indulges the primitive beast within and makes war upon his neighbors. As a result of seven years of intense research, William Bramley has unconvered the sinister thread that links humanity's darkest events -- from the wars of the ancient pharaohs to the assissination of JFK. In this remarkable, shocking and absolutely compelling work, Bramley presents disturbing evidence of an alien presence on Earth -- extraterrestrial visitors who have conspired to dominate Humankind through violence and chaos since the beginning of time...a conspiracy which continues to this day!