Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 11-11-2022, 10:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
What is a "monad vibration"?
What I said in my OP: the part of you that is as close to The Divine as you can get.
Old 12-11-2022, 02:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
What I said in my OP: the part of you that is as close to The Divine as you can get.

Got ya there was alot of good information in your OP, I must have missed the definition somewhere.
Old 13-11-2022, 10:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
do you recommend any card decks ?
I missed your question, apologies.

All of Diana Cooper's card decks. They are all 5D as are the messages and vibration.

Kyle Gray's latest deck "Gateway of Light Activation".

Rebecca Campbell's card decks. I like the "work your light" more than the "Starseed Oracle".

All these decks are absolutely high vibrational and 5D without being 'floaty' and 'out there'. True 5D isn't 'floaty' or elusive. It's very grounded yet high vibrational. It resonates on the higher aspects of things.
But do check if you feel resonance with them of course.

There are specific so called Lightworker decks, but I haven't got any of those so I can't really recommend them or not. They do not appeal to me which is why I haven't got them.
Old 13-11-2022, 10:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Got ya there was alot of good information in your OP, I must have missed the definition somewhere.
No worries, it was a lot of info :)
Old 23-11-2022, 08:31 PM
Experiencer

For me a lightworker is someone who constantly blesses the Universe. Someone who is constantly freeing all beings of all pain and all suffering.
Old 02-04-2023, 05:06 AM
Knower

I feel the call within at times but honestly when it comes to resolving issues I feel like I'm winging it. I do what I can but sometimes wonder if lightworkers are "activated" at a certain time.
Old 06-06-2023, 06:37 AM
Martino

I wonder what use it is using the term light worker ? is it a term to separate you self from other human beings ? would not be 'I am a human being' quite suffice, it would encompass all here on earth. Meaning that all here are exposed to the rising energies of this age. Energies that will bring human beings into a what could perhaps be described as a more glorious state of being.

I understand that some have it in their time line to share this info around and 'do things' and other perhaps not so much.

I found for one source being every thing, is also all knowledge and open to any one at his own leisure.

Creating a point of view that has lesser beings in it, in the incarnated reality will create reflections and reactions of those so designated in return.
Could be part of source its unfoldment or perhaps a thing to be avoided.
Old 06-06-2023, 09:57 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martino
I wonder what use it is using the term light worker ? is it a term to separate you self from other human beings ?

Yes. Very good point.
Old 27-01-2024, 10:00 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I didn't call myself a lightworker, but nowadays, I feel like I have a light body, or that I'm a light being, sometimes even when I'm not meditating. It feels like I'm pure light and I can see my own light (aura) during meditation. It feels like I'm here on earth to spread my own light. It's even possible to make your inner light stronger through a lot of spiritual (meditation) practice. You will radiate light to other people and the stronger your inner light, the more chance that it can affect others positively, I think. But there are also a lot of people with a very heavy pain-body (negative emotions, traumas, etc) as Eckhart Tolle calls it, so not everyone will be able to feel/sense your light directly. It's even possible that some people with a very heavy pain-body will even feel intimidated by your presence if you radiate your pure light to them. But the truth is, they can only free themselves if they can find light within themselves.