Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-01-2023, 12:18 PM
Dude111

I do hope you're feeling good today buddy!
Old 09-01-2023, 08:18 AM
Master

I know you will be ok John...
But I also know you have a very challenging few weeks ahead.
Please take care and look after yourself ...
Old 13-01-2023, 04:45 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

As for me, I am feeling pretty good that is because I just took a few more pain pills.

Surprisingly, as I think about the past, I get to see things better with more clarity.

Lol, pain pills make everything look better. I will take pain pills for the rest of my life. When my first pain pill kicks in in the morning and I have a cup of coffee under my belt, the world becomes a pretty good place to live.

I recently ran across some old photos I had tucked in a drawer. I was amazed as I thumbed through them on how active and busy I was back then. It made me feel good that I WAS so active. I sent said pictures to my family members because they were all taken for their benefit. I got lots of accolades from them for sending them. As it reminded them of how healthy and active I was back then. All is good, John.
Old 15-01-2023, 04:38 AM
Master
Cattems:
I told my surgeon during last visit that back in 2006, I tiled our whole house. I would take an Oxycodone in the morning and commence to laying tile. I would do it sitting on my butt. Surprisingly, the job came out great. He was surprised.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 17-01-2023, 01:01 AM
Dude111

Smile

Im sure glad your ok buddy!!
Old 17-01-2023, 12:20 PM
Pathfinder
Newbie here
closest i got to death thats "easily explainable"

as a kid way up in tree cutting .,. prune~ing
Pecan tree and the branch fell across Neighborhood powerline

and used back of saw to pick branch off tree limb so it would drop
and i broke the circuit with me in the voltage path
still got burn scars or exit wounds in one leg that just dont go missing
so it was an 10,000 volt across heart current path in a series circuit and burning from where the tree touched the branch was very obvious whe i made back to the ground 30 minutes later and was all groggy almost felt drunk or hi or hypnotized .,. otherworldly type feeling
Old 19-01-2023, 07:59 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Cattems:
I told my surgeon during last visit that back in 2006, I tiled our whole house. I would take an Oxycodone in the morning and commence to laying tile. I would do it sitting on my butt. Surprisingly, the job came out great. He was surprised.

I live a normal life taking oxy. I'm so used to it. But it does dull the pain so I can do a few things in life.
Old 21-01-2023, 05:41 AM
Master
Your message provided much comfort and assurance. I suspect most people do not realize some can have a 'normal life taking oxy'.

Right now, haven't been taking pain pills and experiencing much pain. Went to therapy today and it looks like I am doing pretty good.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-01-2023, 03:01 PM
Knower

That's good news John. Way-to-go!

Yes, not everyone abuses opioids. I take them as prescribed. Always.
Old 02-02-2023, 11:04 AM
Master

Sorry I haven't tuned in for a while John, but I think we both know why !!!!!
It's like the blind leading the blind.
Both of us going through our own individual medical issues whilst still trying to support each other.
I wish you well with your latest trauma.
Best of wishes and love .