Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 21-02-2022, 12:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob

EXCERPT

Spirits are not ghosts, ghosts are not spirits. Defining what a ghost actually is, however, is somewhat harder than saying what it isn't.

A spirit is able to animate a body but a ghost has no such power of animation.

I used to love watching movies that had Ghost(s). Those Ghosts weren't your every day Ghosts, they were Eastern Asia Ghosts. Those Ghosts do not look like our Ghosts. For the most part, most Westerners can't recognize them as 'our' Ghosts.

If you look up the definition for Ghost, you find such words as Soul, Spirit and Demon. Look for yourself...... https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ghost

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 21-02-2022, 12:46 AM
Knower
Quote:
Here's a couple for you to ponder. Exactly what is a ghost that leads you to state definitively that they exist?

It's the other half of the NDE experience, that I just call ADEs or actual death experiences, complete with burial. In other words - they're dead people.

As far as "definitive," this is something people must do for themselves, and again I'll say, it isn't fun and games. The reason "science" continually says this all doesn't exist, is because they use "other people's experiences" instead of getting their own information. I could tell you what happened with me, but, you have no idea if I'm making this all up - so - better to do it yourself...just be careful.

Quote:
Where do ghosts have their existence?

Well, they seem to be afraid to cross over ... even suicides are here it seems. The entire picture is a guess, but the "bad" ones feel they are going to face the music for what they've done here, so ... they don't want to go. Based on first-hand paranormal stories, it seems they keep doing what they did while here, and never learn anything. Even children get terrorized.
Old 21-02-2022, 02:31 AM
Master
I sometimes wonder what does a bi-located person looks like when they first begin bi-locating? There was one person who was famous for doing that. She at first was shot with arrows but later was able to converse in a foreign language and give out gifts. The Church did an investigation of her and found her to be genuine.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 21-02-2022, 02:46 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I sometimes wonder what does a bi-located person looks like when they first begin bi-locating? There was one person who was famous for doing that. She at first was shot with arrows but later was able to converse in a foreign language and give out gifts. The Church did an investigation of her and found her to be genuine.

You're going to have to explain that a little better ... I don't understand what you mean.
Old 21-02-2022, 03:00 AM
Master
Bi-locating is a word you will find in the Catholic Encyclopedia. It means..... being in more then one place at a particular time.

...... and then, when a person is out of their body, looking around and seeing things as if they are real: how does that person appear to others?

Old 21-02-2022, 01:07 PM
Knower
Quote:
Bi-locating is a word you will find in the Catholic Encyclopedia. It means..... being in more then one place at a particular time.

...... and then, when a person is out of their body, looking around and seeing things as if they are real: how does that person appear to others?

I meant the story of the woman "shot with arrows" ... what you wrote wasn't clear.

I've never run into anyone who experienced it one way or the other ... all there seem to be are stories that it happened.
Old 21-02-2022, 02:26 PM
Master
I have bi-located. When it first happened, I got scared and it took a while to grasp what was happening. Think of it as being out of body but both 'bodies' being visible and in some cases, both bodies interacting with the World.

As for the 'woman "shot with arrow"...... when the Church investigated her, it was found that when she first began bi-locating, some American Indians shot her with arrows. What happened to the arrows was not reported. Did she bring them back to her [nun] cell in Spain where her body could be seen in a levitated state or did they end up somewhere else? Don't know.

Old 21-02-2022, 03:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
I have bi-located. When it first happened, I got scared and it took a while to grasp what was happening. Think of it as being out of body but both 'bodies' being visible and in some cases, both bodies interacting with the World.

As for the 'woman "shot with arrow"...... when the Church investigated her, it was found that when she first began bi-locating, some American Indians shot her with arrows. What happened to the arrows was not reported. Did she bring them back to her [nun] cell in Spain where her body could be seen in a levitated state or did they end up somewhere else? Don't know.

I can't say - you're actually the first person I've heard this from.

As far as the woman ... this seems to be the story, and I'll look at it later.
https://nihilobstat.info/2019/12/01/the-lady-in-blue/
Old 21-02-2022, 05:15 PM
Master
That is her.

They did not mention she was also an advisor to the Pope. Being an advisor to the Pope and King is one thing but being a woman was another thing, especially back then. She wrote more then one book. Some claim she really was Mother Mary......... the Lady in Blue.

Old 21-02-2022, 07:57 PM
Knower
Quote:
That is her.

They did not mention she was also an advisor to the Pope. Being an advisor to the Pope and King is one thing but being a woman was another thing, especially back then. She wrote more then one book. Some claim she really was Mother Mary......... the Lady in Blue.

This subject is going to take time to dismantle. She said: "She always maintained that she was unsure as to whether she had traveled in corporeal form or only in spirit, or whether it may have been an angel disguised as her."

You want to share your experiences ... if not here, send me a private text. I'm going to have questions and I have to start somewhere.