Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 26-04-2022, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Yes, I manifest that all of my beautiful dreams come to life
Ya know, in my decades if manifesting I have never said that.
I have always said a specific thing. I never even thought of saying that.
I wonder why.
Lemme know if it works....even if we're around in 6 months.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-04-2022, 08:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Is it your intention? To debunk LOA? Inquiring minds want to know.
I'm just talking about how it works but being more focused on the virtues one gains (dedication, commitment, persistence, patience, determination, skillfulness, knowledge etc.) than getting whatever you want. It might be lifting a heavy weight, but it could be increasing revenue at a business or a career change or being really good at piano. You have to do the work or it just doesn't happen. Most things you not only have to be clear intended about, but also have to work at and/or practice. In that way, I guess the truth debunks LOA in some regards, but in areas where no particular skill, fitness or knowledge is concerned I can see it working just fine.
Old 27-04-2022, 10:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
. In that way, I guess the truth debunks LOA in some regards, but in areas where no particular skill, fitness or knowledge is concerned I can see it working just fine.
I tend to agree with you. Mainly because if you observe how life works more closely in the many ways life plays out, you begin to see its not one thing, but the many ways we as humans create things to be.

Receiving is part of life. People giving is part of life.

The how of receiving if interpreted through the minds belief often creates its own meaning of it when one receives.

In saying that, there’s a mystical element that tends to highlight a more instant manifestation, that’s often spontaneous and naturally it’s determined as a miracle or higher intervention.

I think we have many opportunities to see how life works and what meaning we give to our experiences. It’s often our own personal relationship to that experience that decides.

I think also there’s that issue of holding onto an experience as ‘that all things flow in this way”. Yet the receiving was just the way at that time. Within any point of receiving or manifestation there is always life playing out continuously creating through one’s focus.

Where you notice is where life is playing out for you.

I’m noticing things, through various streams of life occurrences. Cycles, change, choices, understanding how life works in lots of different ways supports my choices and how I act. Supports me to start and end things, move differently. Understand how I can be more consciously as that practice.

Developing a presence of openness with an inclusiveness of all life means I get to witness myself receive in lots of ways I live and share life with other life. Understanding myself through compassion and loving kindness, honouring my true self I see how life works more favourable in this way. I notice my shifts and changes from within, I notice how that reflects outwardly to life outside of me.

So spontaneous openings are part of life’s lovely surprises, noticing them, allows one to feel differently, open differently, be aware differently. But it’s always moving from an inward reflective shift.

And I am the co creator creating it as I decide. Life on the other hand shows me creation in all manner of ways it moves and comes to life.
Old 27-04-2022, 11:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Receiving is part of life. People giving is part of life.
There is a lot, and people like loose terms like 'believe' whereas I like personal qualities like 'confidence'. Either way, doubt is the enemy. This implies something a bit deeper psychologically about how we can block up the flow with procrastination and notions about if we are deserving and worthy and stuff. Sometimes if we just don't have it in us we can see how things aren't as good as they could be and there's something more deep seated to overcome... Anyway... there is a long list, and if LOA 'isn't working', then it could be because of internal blocks, it could be the aim needs more refined skills, it could be a low confidence level or something, it could be the goal isn't even realistic, it could be there is a contradicting thought pattern, it could be an attitude thing - etc. People want it to be really simple and just work and I'm not making any friends talking about other levels of complexity, but it might be a good idea to inquire what's stopping you, what's getting in the way? Probably find something really hard there which needs a little work and really helps to improve personally. As a bonus, you also get what you want!
Old 27-04-2022, 11:37 AM
Master
Yes if your making something simple out of something more complex that’s a whole host of integrative processors, it’s going to appear to be something magical. Or labelled as instant manifestation. Which by all accounts is possible, but look at the process both before and up too and you can notice a more intricately nuanced alignment, as a whole host of life coming together forming that moment.

I think therefore I am ..

Yes the mind is powerful in that you can believe anything through experience and decide what it means, but then my mind also taught me it’s powerfully inhibiting to seeing the nature of life more directly as things are.

And as I am, as I experience becomes something else when I drop from my head and beliefs, into my whole being ..
Old 29-04-2022, 06:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I think therefore I am ..
I like the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUQl6YcMalg
Quote:
seeing the nature of life more directly as things are.
It's almost like a dream unfolding and 'this' is 'already' the way I want. Sure I have obstacles that play a part in my life, and I accept, like, 'it's working out like this because of the thing inside me'. I'm still glad this is me.
Old 30-04-2022, 09:24 AM
Master
She’s a clever singer/songwriter. Loved the clip ..

Video filmed entirely on her mother’s phone. How cool ..
Old 30-04-2022, 09:41 AM
Administrator
The post 23 by JustBe resonates with myself.

Namaste
Old 12-05-2022, 07:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Intention Statement

I intend to be a beacon of positivity and spread joy to all that I come into contact with.
Old 28-12-2022, 10:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Lemme know if it works....even if we're around in 6 months.
One manifestation done (materialized), another one to go!