Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 11-06-2017, 03:01 AM
Master
Any info on Energy Beings ?

I'm not sure if they exists, I'd like to believe they do.
I'm in the process of writing a science fantasy novel and it takes place in the 1970's evolving a only child meeting these Energy Beings whom become the siblings she's always sensed were always there and wanted. Energy Beings are beautiful at least from the online pictures I've been browsing through. Energy beings are typically rendered as a translucent glowing fluid or as a collection of flames or electrical sparks or bolts; somewhat in common with the representations of ghosts. I've read from online sites that they're healers. In my book they're also able to telepathically communicate .
Old 11-06-2017, 03:20 AM
Master
I like this picture.

Last edited by girlsearching : 28-09-2020 at 11:24 PM.
Old 18-09-2017, 11:35 PM
Suspended
There was a youtube video i watched a while back where these two people were talking about e.ts and stuff, one of them was doing research into peoples encounters and seeing the similarity's between them and which beings are the ones people are mostly having contact with, and the ones that most people (according to his research) have had contact with are the energy beings.
Old 20-09-2017, 03:36 AM
Master
I'll have to look into more info about Energy Beings, Nordic Aliens, and centapueds. I guess I was always skeptical of extraterrestrial beings even existing . For the most part the only type of Alien that seems to be popularized are "The Grey's and Green Martin men".
Old 05-06-2022, 10:58 PM
Master
one of My main OC's is a Energy Being and he is the smallest on his planet. My OC is repsented by the Red Dawrf Star-A red dwarf is the smallest and coolest kind of star on the main sequence.*My OC is also based on artist Prince Nelson's height: 5'2" ft. weight: 112 lb and waistline: 27" inches , that is teensy for a guy .

It's not even about his height but more so of him being tiny Prince had a small waist and he was not as "wide" when standing next to someone. O(+>

Last edited by girlsearching : 06-06-2022 at 02:34 AM.
Old 05-06-2022, 11:06 PM
Master

mind if I ask, what is an OC?
Old 06-06-2022, 02:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
mind if I ask, what is an OC?
Orginal Character An original character, or "OC", is a fictional person or creature created by someone*.
Old 21-12-2022, 02:03 PM
Master
I know this my seem strange but I feel like this ficional Extraterrestrial family from a story I'm working on are my family too. I know that Energy Beings are not real ,especially like the ones I envisioned but I feel like they are my celestial tribe.
Old 22-12-2022, 12:33 AM
Master
These beings remind me of ones in novels by Alan Garner and also Andrew Laurence,they are not major characters but left an impression on me particularly in Garners The Owl Service I think it was as I had a very realistic dream mirroring the scene in the book which we read in school the next day(in English lessons we would go through books as a class a number of chapters at a time ,taking turns to read out loud)
Old 22-12-2022, 01:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
These beings remind me of ones in novels by Alan Garner and also Andrew Laurence,they are not major characters but left an impression on me particularly in Garners The Owl Service I think it was as I had a very realistic dream mirroring the scene in the book which we read in school the next day(in English lessons we would go through books as a class a number of chapters at a time ,taking turns to read out loud)
I never heard of those authors or their books before. I'll have chek out 'The Owl Service' book.