Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-03-2023, 03:29 AM
Pathfinder

woke up at 5:51 looked back its 5:45

I rarely dream or remember my dreams. However, I woke-up while saying oh my god at 5:51 and when looking back at the time it was 5:45 not sure how?

I dreamt that my sister showed me a video of a kid and she was looking at that video from her phone. For a second a I thought it was my nephew but she said no and it was a creature / ghost/ spirit that she used to see when she used to live alone in her flat. I insisted on watching the video again and suddenly a door opened beside where we were standing inside the house. So, we ran out as we were kinda scared.

When we were outside the house a woman looked at us from the window above and asked what happened so we told her what happened and she and her friend looked at the video with us and suddenly we say a spirit moving/ even when we ran out of the house we saw a something moving on the floor like a tiny white ball not sure what is it and i was saying oh my god and woke-up while saying oh my god
Old 21-03-2023, 08:00 PM
Master
If you search these terms or a combination 'muldoon/carrington ,projection of the astral body,metronome time lapse' it may be of interest with your clock anomaly-as an experiment the author had a metronome in another room that he tried to start via the astral,he reckons he achieved it but the metro started later or earlier than what he expected.
Old 21-03-2023, 09:24 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks! will look at these terms