Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 07-05-2022, 01:15 AM
Jathun

Contact has been happening since the dawn of time
Old 08-05-2022, 10:51 AM
Master
I agree with that it also tallies with what the earlier poster said about more contact due to better vibrations, hopefully we can rekindle those vibrations from the golden days of human history.
Old 10-05-2022, 07:46 AM
Newbie ;)

I don't know when open contact will occur but I do know that the extra-terrestrials CLAIM that they view us the same way that we view indigenous tribes that still have not been contacted by humanity.

How long will it take before they stop claiming this? I don't know.
Old 12-06-2022, 12:18 PM
Knower

As with the scientific superstition of which is taught that our universe is vast and teeming with galaxies, the alien myth is another that has captured the minds of many ever since the dawn of the computerized Space Age.

This is not to say that I don't think we are being visited by nonhuman intelligences, although maybe 'visited' is not exactly the right word, as they've no doubt been around here on Earth much longer than we have.

There is no Intergalactic Council watching over us that will one day announce its presence to the world and among other things help man wean himself off petroleum. Albeit, this is a pipe dream shared by many a UFO buff and drooling Disclosurite.

As for the so-called government coverup, what is being concealed is by and large ignorance of this anomalous yet not so unexplainable phenomenon. On a certain level, at least. For within the establishment are numerous and various factions, some of whom are in the know. Among these, are those who have been in direct contact with 'aliens' for quite some time now. Although some of these covert, official contactees may think these neo-'Lams' to be EBEs (extraterrestrial biological entities) from outer space, I suspect the majority know exactly who they are and where they come from, being the scientific occultists that they are.

Many of us like to think that somewhere in the universe there are civilizations far more advanced than us, either spiritually or technologically, or both (if that is not an oxymoron), beings who conveniently also have an intimate interest in the welfare of humankind. That is a nice fairy tale we like to tell ourselves at night but I don't believe it to be true.

'Open Contact' is nevertheless being promoted by some within the UFO community as something both attainable and a good thing. These are people who by and large think in collectivist, non-spiritual terms and who long for the 'advanced' strictly material technologies the aliens have to offer our species. My own feeling on this is that much of our high technology has dark origins and has been designed not so much to free mankind as to enslave it.

Should there come a day when an armada of disc-shaped saucers appear in our skies, I'm of the opinion that this will be nothing more than a holographic illusion, pure monkeyshine, meant to deceive us into thinking that 'they' have not only arrived but are here to save us. Such a theatrical scenario would lead right in to the New World Order agenda and the universal religion 'open contact' would undoubtedly bring: namely, worship of the ufonauts and specifically their 'Antichrist' leader.
Old 13-06-2022, 04:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jathun
Contact has been happening since the dawn of time
That is true also. I don't think I'll live long enough to witness open contact with any extraterrestrial.
Old 02-07-2022, 01:32 AM
Ascender
I sure hope I do.