Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 28-05-2014, 11:07 PM
искра

writings from january

I love you, due to the blue woo, yahoo, hippity hooray, please stay, may be, never known, never will see thee shine a lighter fluid bluish, made of goo, kooky spooky droops. Notions of future surrounding us with youth, happy sounds, flutes, light air and blazing luminescence, a sense of immense plans, waiting to be caught in hand by those of us more eager, readiness is always here, as am I. You are what comes with a cause and I am the very cause. I exist to blend in with him as I touch your shin, by all means don’t be too quick to read, for my perception flow is slow, woe is misery as misery is love, words mean pictures brought through letters, tiny geometric symbols. Every soul I’ve seen imprinted on mine, every soul that’s been. I have this overwhelming feeling of love. I love all. All loves me. So be it, if I have to be sober. Why am I right? I hate this I, this simple geometric symbol with no meaning whatsoever. Why, how, why. I truly do not know and at the same time it’s everything I know. Everything into existence is what I’ve seen. Thought, breath, light, air, fire, water, sun, earth, fire, fire, fire in my soul. Why is it stinging so coyly, how am I enjoying this subtle burning blaze? Are these evident thoughts of love a creation of my own darkness? Has ego come to play with my heart? Has ego got a hold of it again? One more time please no, don’t, never. Forever, is it even possible for me to love one more than another?