Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-05-2022, 07:45 PM
Master

I asked about God

I had a few experiences some days ago, from out out of body experiences to something in between. Anyway, at one point, I met the projection of my grandma's image, I knew it's not my grandma but a projection, an image that I feel comfortable with. When I have the chance, I always ask about God and at times I know that if I fly towards the heaven, the outer space, that I will find God.

I asked her, grandma have you seen God?

Her answer back to me: Yes, I have seen God, the most wholly Light.

This is the meaning of her answer as it was downloaded into my mind:

Suddenly I saw this incredible Light ( God ), a glimpse of it, pure white having shades of golden. This Light appeared in this endless darkness, this endless void that looked like the outer space. It was as if the Light revealed Itself for a moment and then went back within Itself. I was told that there are many other lights but they not the real thing but like in process of becoming the real thing.

Take the color white now add a little bit of black, you obtain a darker shade, this is a light, add more black and you obtain even a darker shade, this is another light and so on. There are many lights but only God is wholly, my impression was that the more a light has substance ( or the more a light is whiter than darker ), the more that light comes close to the truest thing ultimately becoming the Light Itself.
Old 18-05-2022, 09:35 PM
Master

Thank you for sharing ThatMan. It was interesting. It sounds like a good experience.
Old 19-05-2022, 07:19 AM
Master

How do you know you are not creating these experiences, @ThatMan

Thanks for sharing.
Old 19-05-2022, 08:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Thank you for sharing ThatMan. It was interesting. It sounds like a good experience.

These are rare experiences but not so rare for me so sharing them may show others what is possible.
Old 19-05-2022, 09:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
How do you know you are not creating these experiences, @ThatMan

Thanks for sharing.

With this particular experience, there was the sense of not coming from me and even had one more experience right after this, just right after I woke up, that enforced that it was not me. I felt this many times, at least not coming from this human consciousness, if I may put it like that. Maybe from deeper and higher states of consciousness that operate at another level.
Old 19-05-2022, 11:11 PM
Master

ThatMan it was wonderful that you had that experience. You must feel really good about experiencing something special like that. A lot of people would not experience that. You said it was real then it is likely to be real. You are the best person to know if it was real or not.
Old 20-05-2022, 07:21 AM
Master

Thank you @ThatMan