Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-04-2022, 01:23 PM
asearcher

Astral project into your dreams?

Can someone astral project right into your dreams and just hang out or what ever without your say so?

I know we have "talked" in other threads about there has to be an "invitation", a connection, but does it really have to be that way? Can it be one sided?

As usual what happens is that I become aware in the dream and I wake to. And this individual looks like it looks in real life now but I did not know that before, and this has now happened to me times before, other people.
Old 30-04-2022, 01:33 PM
asearcher

I think spirits have while I have meditation and in dreams and I am guessing there is a connection when we interact but it does not feel as if I go to them, they go to me. Suddenly they are there.

There has been times when I have visited a child's dream but from my perspective but the child don't know I have seen this and tells me in the morning. I have of course thought it is down to us getting the same impressions during the day or that I am connected to this child.
Old 30-04-2022, 01:36 PM
asearcher

Also have a friend and this is when I have several times been interrupting that dream with my sudden appearance from how I look in my dreams. This friend has told me later on as these dreams stand out. I think I have done it when I have felt that this friend's level of stress arises and from what I have been told it is those times in the dream I suddenly make my appearance. In real life I have a strong protective instinct (same as my biological dad). It would at times put my dad in trouble (but he did not care) and the same has been true for me. He for instance walked out of offer of money etc out of principle of protecting others less valued. He did not play. He had a temper those times, and so do I. It's like this shift in me. Can't help it. Stuff about him I did not know about til years after me finding out I function the same or similar way. I am guessing this is what happens with my subconscious, why I just turn up.
Old 01-05-2022, 02:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Can someone astral project right into your dreams and just hang out or what ever without your say so?
I have read that both people have to agree that you will meet each other. If one person does not want to see the other person then it will not happen. Whether that is true or not I do not really know.
Old 01-05-2022, 05:04 AM
Master
Quote:

I had wondered about this myself

I had dreamt of certain individuals without me wanting to. And could feel their energies upon waking up. Almost as if they wanted me to access the energies
Old 01-05-2022, 07:39 AM
asearcher

Yes, Izz, then you know what I am talking about. I have had dreams of a particular spirit and then when I finally think it is done with as I wake up, I then hear steps and before I come really to almost as if I see the person who before entered my dream. Or it can be that I just wake up and it is standing next to me, the side of my bed. Before again I truly get to our reality, waking up, and don't see it no more. Like a shift in the eyes. I used to have this when I was a little girl too, I would think but now I'm awake, but I wasn't really and then the shift even if I had been awake before that - I still saw.
As I would be growing up I would dismiss it as strong imagination or that I wasn't really awoken even if I knew I was.

Also what you mention, want you to access the energies. This is the part that has freaked me out a little as I have been afraid they will take over and then I won't feel my own emotions. However, I have now learned it is only for so long but I have been afraid that they hold the key to when it will end.

Now something else has begun to happen and that is that I see, feel that I am someone else watching myself from that perspective, that I can sort of jump around from one to the other and then back to me. I don't know if it is only imagination or not but it feels very strong, true.
Old 01-05-2022, 09:30 AM
Master
Hello asearcher

Honestly I didn't think of things like spirit overwhelming

It was more so, for example:

I dreamt of friend let's call her B. Even though I was not even wanting to dream of friend B. Then I woke up somehow sensing B's energy. I then wondered if B was sending me energy perhaps astrally or subconsciously
Old 01-05-2022, 11:51 AM
asearcher

yes but that could be very true also, maybe in B:s dreams, astrally, subconsciously just as you mention.
Old 01-05-2022, 05:33 PM
Master
Yeah it's understandable that you are worried about it

Are you able to further ground yourself or set up internal blocks lately?
Old 01-05-2022, 06:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
In my experience dreaming is VERY flexible. Nearly anything can happen. But as far as I can tell you don't really need to worry about someone invading your normal dreams. Unlike nearly everything else, normal dreams really are private. Everything there is actually you.

I suspect that, if someone were to visit you in your dreams, both of you would actually be in the astral and not your normal dream space inside your astral body. And you should be able to tell. You'll know this isn't a "normal" dream. It can still look like anything you want - it's the astral after all - but you'll know. And most times you'll remember it more clearly than a normal dream.

If someone visits you in a normal dream then you're just dreaming them. The fact that they're thinking of you, or you've been thinking of them, can easily cause this to happen. Dreams typically reflect what's going on for you. That's what they do.

These are just general observations of course, and I could be wrong. But I've been "actively" dreaming for a long time. Even with permission I don't think two people can dream together in normal dream space (inside the astral body). You'd simply meet up on the astral plane.