Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 21-04-2022, 09:42 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Joy, Happiness, Love and Freedom.

It ROCKED my self and my life in every level for the better
Old 22-04-2022, 06:40 AM
Seeker

@ScientificExplorer
That's a great answer! :) I hope I will achieve this too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
When we are in the astral it can turn into a dream or parts of it turn into a dream. Some of it may be real and other things not real. There is something I do know for sure and that is I could never be able to convince someone that ap is real so I do not try to.

What parts of astral plane are real, and which are not? I had only one experience, and I define reality like this - I exist there, I'm aware, I have a complete feel of myself, movement, and that's it so far.
Old 22-04-2022, 07:57 AM
Master

It depends, it might be all real, a little bit of it not real or a lot of it not real. Your experience could be all real. I remember a long time I was aware and I could see things clearly. I looked at this person face. He was in bed. His face was distorted and I could not understand why. When I woke up I thought about it and realised that when I was watching TV I saw the same distorted face. Things can get in the back of our mind without us realising it. It may not be that obvious when something is not real.
Old 22-04-2022, 09:02 AM
Seeker

I understand. I had the same situations throughout life.
What about when you're in the room where your body is, how the room looks like?
Some people say it's exactly as it is in physical (at least that's what I remember they said),
and some say that door may be on another wall or something like that.
What are your experiences?
Old 22-04-2022, 10:34 AM
Master

When I got out of my body I have always been in a hurry to go somewhere else. That is why I think I have never seen my bedroom. I just wanted to go elsewhere. It is a shame that I was like that because it would have been interesting to see my bedroom. When I get out of my body I end up in a different house. It is not what I wanted to happen. I then leave the house quickly and go some where else.

There was only one time I saw my bedroom but I was in my body. I could see through my closed eyes. My room looked the same. Nothing looked different. I did not get a good look around. I only saw what was in front of me and to the side. That was a long time ago.
Old 22-04-2022, 11:45 AM
Seeker

Yeah, I heard similar stories. Like, when I project, I want to do something, but something else always turns me in a different direction. :)
What is the average time for you to project? How much time you needed in the beginning if you remember, how old were you?

I'm 38, and it's a slow process for me. These days it's going, I think I'm at 70-85%, and it takes me 40-80 minutes. I'm feeling energy all day when I'm calm, and not moving, just when I'm sitting, or lying.

I think I opened some chakra, but I don't know which one (last year), maybe solar plexus or something on my legs. Since that time I have had vibrations. 10 days ago I think I opened my crown chakra because I feel the energy on my forehead, and it's nice. :) Since that day, it all started for the better for me.
Old 23-04-2022, 08:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjohnes381
10 days ago I think I opened my crown chakra because I feel the energy on my forehead, and it's nice
I feel energy on my forehead but I do not like it. I would like not to feel the energy. I always feel a pushing sensation on my forehead and no matter what I do I cannot get it to stop. I try to ignore but it is always there. It happens when I meditate. I feel that it is making ap harder for me as I am not able to relax as much as I could.

I am now 62 years old. I used to ap a lot but that was about 17 years ago. I used to get out of my body and stayed out for a long time. I had a lot of great experiences. I will never forget it. Most of the time I was very alert and I did not have to do anything to try to get alert. Over the years I still ap but it got less. I now occasionally ap and I occasionally have been very close to ap. When I do get out of my body I am not able to stay out for long. I know what I do wrong and that is I have to put my attention on what I am doing and seeing. The slightest thought of my physical life puts me back into my body and I wake up. I am not concerned about it as with practice I think I will get better at it. I went through a long time of wanting to ap but I did not have the determination to ap so I did not ap. I have now got my determination back so hopefully I will start aping again.
Old 23-04-2022, 03:37 PM
Seeker

You know what, let's follow the simple logic. If you think that energy on the forehead is making ap harder, then it's making it harder. However, maybe you can turn it off just by wanting/intending it to close. I read that somewhere about crown chakra, that you can close it when you're going to a crowded place.

Now, you could experiment, just try to make it work for you, instead of thinking negatively about it. Thinking negative about it - just annoys you, and results in being harder to ap...

You can meditate through that energy, and follow it for 10min. That makes me calm.

Look at my example - this chakra/energy is activated 2 weeks ago, and since then things are going for the better for me. Now I'm thinking positively about it, and I don't even think about it when I try to ap, for me it's good that is there.

One of the things that you can do is to write affirmations as William Bulham does.
Thought is energy, written thought is a concentrated thought, and psychologically - you'll know that you're doing maximum, so, that can only increase the chances. It's all about the mindset.

Regarding staying out longer - he also uses "Awareness now" command, and that works for me in meditation, try and you'll note that things are happening, you'll be more aware when you think that once, and notice the sensations.

Have you read his book "Adventures beyond the body"? I assume you did.
Old 23-04-2022, 08:50 PM
Master

Thank you johnjohnes381. You have helped. Your advice is wise. I will for now on think positively on it. I will meditate on the area and see what happens. I will try to enjoy it.
Old 24-04-2022, 05:46 AM
Seeker

I'm glad if this helped. I think that energy will combine with "vibrational energy". In the end, that energy comes out from us, and we are who we are, we are the one, the individual that releases that energy, and that energy is there to serve us. It's up to us how we are going to use it.