Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-04-2022, 06:20 PM
Master
Great post~ karma and reincarnation is a problem in 6500 reincarnation in 500,00 years~ 80 years apart each…

Painful, exciting and Devine

I’m my best friend bitter & angry lover and seething

Hot and cold~ need to blow of steam..

Never thought I’d get through it, but with time and allowance I found my way through the pits of hell’ fires are the biggest cure in this century ~ I don’t recommend

Karma, energy and laws of attraction, assumptions and the never ending physics:
Alternate worlds/ universes-
Entanglements
Teleportation
Jumping
Magic

I’ve witnessed it all: it’s in our blood but pain must be my blood~

I must want it not wonder it:

Strive for the unreachable and the future will deliver its purpose: I just hope I can go through a 100 and jump and save my children and twin flame from the necessities of pain and it virtue???

Great post

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 03-05-2022, 02:58 PM
Master
I feel everyone has there own spiritual "Truth" we all have different experiences and live in different cultures that make spiritual truth different from one to the next. We all are center of our own universe. I believe to find your truth you need to experience your full self. That's extremely hard in the age we live in now with media. I don't only mean news media, I mean any type of our of self information.
Old 03-05-2022, 05:45 PM
Master

Thanks hallow. I agree!
Old 03-05-2022, 09:00 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I believe to find your truth you need to experience your full self. ...

Interesting point and true in my experience
Old 04-05-2022, 12:23 AM
Master
Hello,

There is what each may find to be true with in him/her self.
Others may challenge and may even mock these truths, but they remain with in each.
They become a part of each and seem to intertwine with others.

If found true, then why fear it? For me it is whether I am willing to face it and able to adjust to it. At times took time to understand the truth and sort out what is for me and what is not.

Sometimes it does not so much as change as it does deepen with in the self.
Can bring courage to be more myself.

With it though come some discretion as to whether to share or not. Meaning, depends whether another is open to it or even interested.

Some truths will not change, just the way life is. Others may change according to what is learned and realized. Some may say if it changes it is not truth, I tend to disagree with this a bit. I think it is more how it is perceived and understood.

Even under the misunderstanding, unknown, disagreement a truth is there, IMO.
Old 04-05-2022, 01:46 AM
Master
Truth is an ever changing process according to what is..

So in my experience even if something is truth in me, when it’s integrated into wholeness it’s more a feeling of ‘just is’ ..

To develop in this way, you do have to let go of right and wrong truth.

The ego likes to be right, the true nature understands more directly the transient nature of everything. So everything has its place in this way..
Old 04-05-2022, 07:06 AM
Experiencer
My understanding of things is always changing. Adapting to new information/experiences. Slapping a "right/wrong" on it seems silly and kind of pointless. Of course it's wrong. It's always changing. But that's it's nature - that's what understanding is. It's kind of like the answer to the question "where are we?" It's always changing, so technically it's always wrong.

Thing is, I still like doing it. Understanding highlights patterns, and patterns are useful. At least until they're not. My ego likes it too. It likes being "right". But being "right" tends to lead to pride, which typically leads to pain, so I prefer to assume I'm "wrong". Both are true, but "wrong" leads to less pain imo.

Understanding is also a major factor in the "world" we live in - the "world" we build/experience around ourselves - our subjective reality. And it too changes. Time passes, things change. Time's like that - it changes everything. We like completing things, but time makes that a somewhat foolish idea. Good thing too. Being done would be kind of terrible.

Occasionally we may run into understandings that last a long time, and typically that tempts us to label them as truth or facts. That's fine, as long as we remember they only appear to be true in our personal world. For other people things may look different. And as our world continues to change they may change as well. While alive at least we travel in time, and time changes everything.
Old 04-05-2022, 11:02 PM
Knower

Nice comments on truth! I've posted some wild stuff on forums to challenge my own idea of truth and see if anyone out there could relate. I'm sure some thought I was like Greg Whittle in the movie "Bliss" who's on loads of drugs, alcohol and having a psychotic break. No drugs, never tried psychedelics, no mental illness. But any person without having the experiences I've had would be justified in thinking I'm unhinged. Used to laugh a little after posting some experiences knowing how insane it sounds, yet I found some people that could relate to those experiences. So not everyone is on the same path. My truth may not be your truth. As I see it that's the adventure, finding out what's true for you.*
Old 05-05-2022, 12:10 AM
Master

justbe, justinpassing, I agree with a lot of what you say.
Old 07-05-2022, 04:27 AM
Master
My TRUTH...love is all we need.
Amen
Love utopia