Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 10-05-2022, 12:47 AM
Master
God's going to have to prove himself to me, prove that he's worthy of being praised and worshipped before he has my love.
Why should I have my prayers unanswered when I loved God wholeheartedly. Makes me feel like my love isn't appreciated. I'm sorry God but that's just unacceptable. I'm not going to blindly follow you just because your "GOD" and that's what all the other people are doing, no sir, either reveal yourself to the people's or hit the road and don't come back, why should I seek you when your the know-it-all, I ain't waiting around for you, times a waisting.
Sorry people, I just felt like I had to vent my frustrations.
utopia
Old 10-05-2022, 01:35 AM
Master
If God can't prove himself to me then I'd rather he wasn't in my life. Too many unanswered prayers, and when I take a look at the world, why so much heartache and suffering?.
What Is God?, God is non-existent imo.
Old 10-05-2022, 01:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
God's going to have to prove himself to me, ... either reveal yourself to the people's or hit the road and don't come back, why should I seek you when your the know-it-all, ...

I believe there is no God as described, but I believe there are more evolved gestalts of consciousness than we are.

Regarding your frustration ... An image came into my mind: a cell, frustrated that its human host ignores the cell's wishes, takes your attitude; to the host it seems as a cancerous cell, so he blasts it out of existence with chemo or radiation ...

Sometime's better if God (or those more powerful) ignores our tantrums ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.

Last edited by inavalan : 10-05-2022 at 02:19 AM.
Old 10-05-2022, 01:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe there is no God as described, but I believe there are more evolved gestalts of consciousness than we are.
I keep thinking it's a waste of time trying to communicate with God, like there's no one home and God really doesn't exist. God in my opinion just isn't all that's he's made out to be. Why?, Is the question.
utopia
Old 10-05-2022, 05:46 AM
Master
I dedicated a large portion of my life to following God and have nothing to show for it. Until one day I decide to ask myself questions regarding my one-way relationship with God and ended up putting the idea of God aside and walking my own path. After so many years of dedicating my life to the idea of God I still didn't get to experience a mutual relationship with God as I would have wanted.
I've now left the persuit of God's love and am happy with my decision not to seek God anymore.

I'm not saying God shouldn't be for everyone however at some point one should stop and reflect on the situation and ask if this is working for me?, is Gods presence apparent in my life?, well it wasn't that way for me.
I feel naked without the idea of Gods love being for me but I think it's in my best interest to step away from it and walk independently, also I'd rather feel naked and out of place than feel left out and abandoned.

All the best in your pursuit for God's love people's, atleast I can say "been there done that" but it's now time to move on, life is short and best experienced through the eyes of love and appreciation so follow your heart and do what's right for you.

After all those years of pursuing God I'd still say I barely know him but I'm not going to rely on other people's perspective to find my way to God's heart anymore, I am strong enough to be independent and walk alone.
The question is, whereto from here?, well it won't be heaven cos that's God's place.

Back to the drawing board I geuss to carve me out a future as an independent soul. The above rant would probably put me in the atheists boat but I'm fine with that title but only if its appropriate.

Arohanui utopia
Old 10-05-2022, 10:00 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
like i said, he tried it, and got exactly the same result from them he is getting from you. Nothing he did was ever enough, they just wanted him to give them more and more. Sigh. if you don't want it you don't want it i guess..
Ummm no those are just man made stories and not even literal at that , they are alchemical they are hiding the real story within the one you can see on the paper.
Old 11-05-2022, 07:31 AM
Master
O.k I am now at peace with the idea of God even though I don't worship him anymore. Many a people love God and that's a wonderful thing. I think I shall still love him regardless of whether I follow him or not.

To me God is a mystery and I barely know him. If I met God and we were introduced then I could follow him or at least get to know him however, I'm happy with my lot and being independent.
Arohanui utopia