Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-03-2022, 01:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Because we can, and since every man, woman and child is not Enlightened at birth it has to be so. If all were born Enlightened it would also defeat the purpose, I think. I'm reminded of the beginning of the Serenity Prayer.

God, grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And Wisdom to know the difference.

Yes the ego loves to complicate this, and yes we are all born Enlightened, and then we are programmed to believe we are not Enlightened, mainly by religion.

Now we know the difference, so lets put that into action, and simply wake up !.
Old 11-03-2022, 08:12 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman
Re post #5
Hi there and please pardon my frankness skyman but Allah is not seperate from Vishnu, Krishna, YHWH/Jehova or "God" as he's known in the bible! He is the same being whom is worship, followed and praised by people numbered in the billions. In the nag hammadi texts and in gnosticism he is known as Yaldaboth and in the Urantria Book he is called Lucifer (The light bearer) He is only mentioned once in the bible funny enough and this is the being who is "God" to the people of Earth however he is "not" the highest God! Sometimes that word is used by more than Lord Ea and him and his son Marduk (Satan) sometimes share a role such as in the case with the schizophrenic God Yahweh!

God is a rather loaded word so i refrain from using it at all. What people call God, Source, First Source, Goddess etc i call Primordial Source, The Monad (The One) or All That Is! It (I'll just refer to the first Source as it for now until or unless i establish a gender here) exists in the middle of "all" universes and sits in the middle of them within the multiverse. Universes are created in clusters of 12 and 13 is a number reserved for The Monad! The Monad created manifestations known as aeons. Aeons are basically advanced thoughtforms of The Monad, androgynous and are 12 in number! Because they are androgynous an aeon typically has more than one trait. One aeon is Sophia who is the only aeon who can self reflect and Christ is another aeon and has the knowledge of all the aeons in the void or spirit realm! The spiritual realm itself is a place beyond the 9th Heaven (or dimension) and beyond the boundary or veil, it is a place where there is no matter and only pure spirit exists. The story about the very beginning is told in the nag hammadi texts but to summarize Pistis (Sophia) wanted to create alone and without her consort. She had already created the physical universe but wanted to learn about her creation through someone else. Because of her ignorance (creating without her consort) she created a being that had a lions head a snakes body and fiery flashing eyes of lightning with great authority within himself but ignorant from where he came into being. When she called upon him to enlighten him he withdrew and was envious that someone existed before him because he saw a vast quantity of endless matter and said

"I am God and there is no other God but me"

She placed him in a luminous cloud so that no one amongst the immortals (aeons) would see him. She then placed a throne on that Cloud and gave her half creation that had some of her spirit in him authority over her creation, the physical universe. This is the part of the universe where Yaldaboath placed himself here as God. We the current human civilization currently exist together with Yaldaboath and his other cohorts in the Underworld!

We're not necessarily "stuck" here in 3-D but this is like a playground (or prison depending on your perspective) where everything is solid. The 5th Dimension (The 5th Heaven which is Mars) and the promoting to the 5th Dimension is nothing more than manipulation of humans into another trap! I know none of this fairs well with those who are religious or for The New Age Ascension theme but this is where it has all led. The 7 Heavens is equivalent to the solar system so after "graduated" souls have gone to the Heaven of "God" Ie Saturn the 7th Heaven they are let go into the greater universe, well thats the contract anyway. It is my understanding however that no souls have been let go from the patrix!

Everything is all connected even at the most subquantum level and Source or All That Is is not something seperate from us but is something apart of us "all" It doesnt matter if a being is evil or not. I mentioned already that even those in the pleroma (the spirit realm) are apart of Source! The need for a savior is a program within these bodies but also something that is embedded in the human mass consciousness, its one of a few programs that these vessels have.

Its not a phenomena but simply people waking up (to spirit and to the fact that this world is not how its suppose to be and something is very wrong) all over the world. Unfortunately though its not enough to avoid the up and coming Singularity..

I agree with what you have said regarding physics and subquantum physics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Re post #8
Yes i 100% agree with you psychoslice! We humans have forgotten who we are and where we come from! They put a single belief into a being or deity who is a God archetype who judges everything and oversee's everything, they belief in the God that demands worship and total obediance from his followers and if someone doesnt believe or does as he says then they will be punished.. Worship in itself is based on fear! On top of all this we have even go so far as to blame "ourselves" for all the "bad things' and evil done in the world. The fact of the matter is that yes although these beings (The Archons) have to go through alot to take on a 3-D body here on Earth, this is very inconvinient for them so they would rather take over a human body who's dna is wired to host such an entity coming from elsewhere in the Milky Way Galaxy. This is just "one" way of doing it anyway. They would much rather take over our minds and get us to be like them, the archons ( and they go by different names). At the cost of sounding like a broken record world war 3 doesnt neccesarily have to be fought on the battlefield and can very well be the war of the human mind!

THATS what its about today!

You have certainly connected the dots in a way that i was not expecting psychoslice and i must say its rather refreshing! )
We humans should always remember we are soul/spirit/mind in one unit and there is no seperation! We are given the illuision that all these things are seperate from us and manipulated in the astral into coming back to Earth in another incarnation to live out our karma and experience the otherside of our wrongdoings. Its behavior modification and its manipulation by "them" 9Angels and demons) in the astral!
Old 11-03-2022, 10:09 PM
Quote:
The fact is we are the Source, but the Source cannot enjoy its makings, its creation, without something appreciating its creation,
so here we are, one of many entities enjoying our creation, that is how simple it is, why make it complicated ?
So here we are and yes, let's wake up!!!!
Love being reminded, my friend.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-03-2022, 10:58 PM
skyman

My feeling is that god must be the most powerful ET among benevolent ones. I mean, people understand it that way.

Elohim ETs came to the earth, either to create humans, or genetically modify them (?) ..
People feared or admired them, and considered them as gods. Elohim sounds a lot like islamic god.

Or people understand it as a high dimensional consciousness.

I don't know what people really mean they they talk about god. Somethimes it is just a dummy variable (in different languages it works well). such as god damn, god bless, oh my god,. in such cases, existence or properties of god are irrelevant.

I wonder what people really mean when they talk about god, in other cases. I mean what properties does it have. Does it have consciousness, or is it itself consciousness. Can it make decisions, ..Does everything happen with its approval. Does it have all the power.

People try to prove existence of god by saying "how else could such a universe exist otherwise". Ok, let's say , god created it all, ..but why also assume it is good, doesn't lie ,
will put good people in heaven and bad people in hell. I call this: switch and bait. First they try to make us believe that there must be a creator. And then that attach more properties to creator, like, we must pray for it.. It is like changing rules of a game in the middle of it.
Old 12-03-2022, 08:58 AM
skyman

Some call it "she", some call it "father". As far as I know "the" god is genderless. But if ETs were considered as gods, then they would probably have a gender.

But satan is female, or some say transgender (satan: god for people who worship it, does it exist, maybe it is also an (shapeshifting) ET.)

Some people (Christians) seem to consider Jesus as god. If so, it must be male.
What I know (heard recently): He was a very good (rebel) person, and didn't claim to be
a prophet , or god. His name may not be Jesus,..not sure about it, but call him Jesus.
He doesn't resemble the person which is known as Jesus..
And actually that person is his number one enemy and a very bad person (if my memory is correct).

Catholic church invented that figure, and a fake religion (actually all religions are fake (meaning man made) imo, but they contain some good information) around it.
islam recogizes "past prophets", adam (the first one), soleiman, abraham, noah, david, moses, jesus, etc as real prophets (messengers of god), and says there are
4 books sent by god only, and all except koran have been modified and are so invalid...

I'm neutral among religions. They are valuable because they may contain
some valuable historical/scientific information/hints (about spirituality, ETs, ..).
I respect people's faith,
but only thing I care about is : truth ("scientific", or not).

Last edited by skyman : 12-03-2022 at 01:14 PM.
Old 12-03-2022, 09:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
It's not a requirement no.
The imagination is this part of humans that I feel is ignored and not realized nearly enough,
Everything that didn't or doesn't stem directly from nature is the result of human imagination. From safety pins to Mexico City. We call these things non-organic. They are artificial deratives from nature.

In the room I am in at the moment there are only two organic products, the plant by the window and me. The rest is all non-organic and the products of mankind's imagination - chairs, carpets, books etc.

We all live in two worlds - leading sometimes to confusion.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 12-03-2022, 10:30 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman
Some call it "she", some call it "father". As far as I know "the" god is genderless. But if ETs were considered as gods, then they would probably have a gender.

But satan is female, or some say transgender (satan: god for people who worship it, does it exist, maybe it is also an (shapeshifting) ET.)
Well seeing as the letter J didn't exist untill 1535 I'm going to bet that if a guy called the son of god existed 2000yrs ago he probably didn't have the name (J)esus
Old 12-03-2022, 10:35 AM
MAYA EL

@skyman "and all except koran have been modified and are so invalid..."

Well that's been proven to be a false statement that's so common to be said by Muslims despite it's lack of validity.
Old 12-03-2022, 01:25 PM
skyman

islam was trying to maximize its member base, and the best way to do it is saying: your religion is good, but ours is better, and our religions are actually same, but your source code was damaged, why not upgrade.

Mohammad is said to be the greatest man. I heard this from a nonreligious person, and also saw such a list with him at the top (another nonmuslim source). I don't agree with it. But maybe he had a great strategy in spreading this religion.

I heard from religious muslims that he could see what is behind as well (plus he looks taller than he is:nonsense). Of course I didn't believe it at all,.. but now I think, maybe he was remote viewing. I give remote viewing 10 percent change for being real (at the moment, last year it was zero percent).
Old 12-03-2022, 03:07 PM
Seeker
Quote:
The fact is we are the Source, but the Source cannot enjoy its makings, its creation, without something appreciating its creation, so here we are, one of many entities enjoying our creation, that is how simple it is, why make it complicated ?.

Yes, it’s so incredibly simple. There’s something… Something is going on. Call it Source or Reality or Awareness or Energy or Tao or God or whatever - there is something doing ITs thing. That’s all! Wake up… it’s simply Source being this…