Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 23-02-2022, 02:29 PM
Newbie ;)

A Timely Message for When in Pain

Dear All ❤️

It is with much gratitude that I will be posting this powerful exercise regarding any kind of pain, physically, emotionally, energetically, and a way to change our perspective and experience of it, therefore changing this for Self and for the Whole.

*Deleted -Promoting*

Wishing Transformation & WellBeing to All ❤️��

A Timely Message for When in Pain

Beloved one. Are you celebrating this heartbeat, this moment? Did you celebrate the previous one? Will you celebrate the next?

I make this video, and in doing so I reach out to all those that are in pain. Physical pain, emotional pain, mental pain, they are all ultimately the same experience.

One thing that most of us do not understand about the concept of pain, especially when we are experiencing it, is the true universality of it. Pain is a universal human experience. The pain that one body experiences versus the pain that another body experiences is not a separating event, it is a unifying event.

From that perspective it can be said that being a universal experience, pain must therefore be a distorted, inverted geometry of a universal principle that is also shared by all consciousness. We know that the basic building blocks shared by all consciousness are da, or love; ba or joy; vah or freedom, ra or truth; ka — life — followed by gratitude, grace and wellbeing.

Pain is a Distortion

You could argue that the notion that we experience in human bodies as pain is a distortion of all of these building blocks of reality together. But what do these distortions mean? What do they do on a practical level in our lives? Ultimately they generate a framework of vibration, frequency, energy and matter that puts a filter on our human experience in the sense that it appears to cut us off. In the first place from those around us by making the experience of pain feel extremely personal whereas it truly is a shared and universal experience. And secondly by cutting ourselves off from ourselves, but not from our physical selves.

The misunderstood interpretation and experience of pain can lead to an expression of a physical self, a mental self, an emotional self that no longer understands its true connection to the world, to itself and to this reality. When this happens of course it becomes very easy to manipulate a human being, consciousness in general, in order to accept states of reality, states of affairs that are not in line with truth. On that level the concept of fear very much plays into the same inverted geometry that we experience when it comes to pain. One could argue easily that fear is a form of emotional, mental and even physical pain. Anguish can lead to mental, emotional of physical states of experiencing pain, after all.

But what exactly is it that we replace our perspective for? What reality perspective does a human being, and any expression of consciousness therefore, experience without the expression and presence of pain, or fear, anguish and such? Think about this. The answer is simple: the reality experienced in that light is the reality of the Creator Self. This is what I mean when I speak of celebration.

The Power of Celebration

If you were experiencing pain, when you started this video, then perhaps now several minutes in, my words have allowed you to begin focusing differently. And this is indeed what celebration is all about. The power of celebration, you see, is not found in the concept itself; it is not found in the source of celebration.

In other words what are you celebrating? If celebration and focus are the same thing, what are you celebrating? Where is your focus at this moment? Most likely if you are a human listening to these words — and most likely you are —then your focus will be somewhere on the scale of mental, physical or emotional pain at this moment. Simply by being alive and awake in a physical world.

While it may be hard to understand or maybe harder to accept living in physical reality under physical conditions in a physical body, by default, from an energetic, metaphysical perspective is based on a gliding scale of these factors of pain, sadness, fear, etcetera. But of course our personalities, our egos, our conscious mind wishes very much not to accept this. It will very much attempt to disagree, after all accepting that state of affairs as being true equals accepting its reality as being untenable and perhaps even untrue in and of itself.

It is for that same reason as I stated earlier that the ego/mind/personality construct will attempt to make one believe and experience pain, sadness, fear and the like as private, personal, very closed off states of being while exactly the opposite is happening.

Is it not so, after all, that when you experience one of these states that we are talking about now that time, space and the like begin to become very meaningless indeed. A person suffering these conditions can truly experience time and space as no longer being part of a shared human condition but a very personal experience indeed.

Once we accept however that physical, vibrational reality will always under these conditions play out on a sliding scale of pain factors, sadness factors, fear factors, we can then turn our attention to the solution in all of this, the way out of this experience as it is being lived today as it were. For if it is indeed so that this ego/mind/personality based reality experience is flawed then it must lead to the understanding that underlying that flaw is an original template of perfection. A state in which these flawed conditions do not exist.

The State of Shi’ish’ka’ra

It is focus, celebration that can get you to achieve that state under all conditions, including the condition of pain, fear, sadness, etcetera. It is the state of ‘shi’ish’ka’ra’, or in English ‘the celebration of the Creator Self’.

As we will now proceed with that celebration I would like to remind you that this Creator Self is not an abstract, theoretical concept at all. Rather it is fundamental and practical in such a basic way within the being that is you that it is hidden in plain sight, as it were. It is hidden within the experience that moves your focus away from it. It is hidden within the pain, within the sadness, within the fear. It is hidden within the emotional states, within the physical states, within the mental states.

The Creator Self is hiding within you in plain sight. For all to see, for all to experience, including yourself. This is indeed the simplicity of truth, the simplicity of life, the simplicity of love and joy, and therefore also the simplicity of all of these undesirable states that we have been talking about in this video. The Creator Self is all of these things. You, beloved, are all of these things.

And when you come to realize this something amazingly wonderful happens indeed. A space opens up within. A space that offers a way out of the experience of this reality within the confines of its illusions. This is the gift of focusing on and celebrating the Creator Self that is you.

From the perspective of your distorted ego/mind/personality construct all of these things that we discussed today in this video can appear negative and very undesirable states indeed. But if you can breathe and come to a standstill in this experience of pain on any level, fear on any level, sadness on any level; if you can listen to these words and make yourself stop for just a second and focus within, the sensations that are undesired may continue for a while. Let them, it does not matter.

With both hands take your thumb and press them against your middle finger. When the connection between thumb and middle finger on both hands is made in that way, lift your palms upwards and rest them on your legs. Continue to breathe slowly, in and out and as you do, focus on the heart space in the centre of your chest. Understand that this heart space is the one space where you, your personality, your ego, your mind, all that you consider the self right now, where you overlap with the you that is the Creator Self.

The Creator Self of this reality, of your personality, of everything you experience, your thoughts, your hopes, your dreams, your expressions of love and joy and freedom, and yes, also your expressions and experiences of pain, sadness, fear. All of these states whole and distorted exist within the potential beingness that is you, the Creator Self.

Focus on your connection in the heart space, the universal overlay between all of your lives, all of your personalities, all of your expressions, all of your experiences, and the Creator Self, all unified in that heart space, which we call the ‘Akene’.

As you continue to focus on that space in your chest take another deep breath, and another, and another, and allow yourself to access that part of the self that can feel the love for yourself, for all of your experiences, for the Creator Self. Continue to breathe and feel yourself rise from love to joy, and from joy to a state of freedom.

The Eyes of the Infinite One Creator Self

From this perspective the vibrational shells can fall off the eyes. Open your eyes and look with the eyes of the infinite one Creator Self, the Beloved that you are. Continue to breathe in this space as you feel the truth and the life of infinity, the gratitude, the grace, the wellbeing. All of these states is you.

You can achieve this space at any time. Even when you are experiencing pain, sadness, fear, regret, loss, even when these things are felt emotionally and physically. The first few minutes of turning these states around and moving your focus, your celebration towards the Creator Self may bring an increase of the experience of pain in any way or fashion. This is because in that moment you are uncoupling from the illusory, separated experience of it and you are connecting to the universal experience.

This is the first step of removing yourself from the vibrational states that you are seeking to unfocus from. But then by continuing for the next seconds, or the next minutes after that increase, by continuing your focus on the love of the one infinite Creator Self you will begin to experience a radical transformation of sensation and that pain, that sadness, that state of fear will transmute. It will loose its inversion and its distortion and it will reveal itself as the template that you truly are.

By continuing to focus on this you can embody and begin to express the Creator Self here even within these vibrational states. When doing so you will see that everything changes and that even potential physical causes for pain, or fear, or sadness, or emotional causes, or mental causes will remove themselves from your experience, transform themselves in your experience in line with the new expression that you have chosen to embody. The new pattern. The new design. The new you. The true you. The one infinite Creator Self.

I wish you a wonderful time practicing this and I and all those experiencing this moment together with you and I are looking forward to hearing from you with regards to your experiences in discovering and embodying the Creator Self.

I wish you a wonderful celebration, a wonderful refocusing, and I hope that you will take a moment, once this video completes, to honor yourself for having taken this step away from these vibrational states and into an expression of infinite love, infinite joy, infinite freedom, infinite truth, and infinite life. For in taking these steps and transforming the self to the Creator Self in this way you are offering the greatest service to the whole on this planet that your physical lifetime could possibly bring.

It is indeed one of the great reasons for your incarnation.

I wish you gratitude, grace and wellbeing.

Until next time.

Eja’i imzaia’e shi’ha’lyn.

I am Da Pah Kwan Yin San and I love you.